[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do pure dominant women like Esdeath-sama exist? Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (168KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
168KB, 1920x1080px
Where do pure dominant women like Esdeath-sama exist? Advice on finding one goes here
>>
Love and finding a partner for you is difficult, and mostly a game of chance. The absolute best advice I can give you, is that if YOU find a woman attractive, go and speak to her, and you will know if she is right for you.
>>
can you describe what you mean without using fictional characters?
>>
>>16949424
Domineering personalty where she likes to take charge of activities and is fiercely loyal

>>16949423
I know the majority of women aren't dominant and that's what I want though
>>
>>16949440
Again, girlfriends aren't just handed out. You have to talk to people. Or, if it is meant to be, one will come to you. I wish you luck!
>>
Go find yourself a lawyer girl, either that or a cashier at 7/11
>>
>>16949440

You want a personality caricature. Women are more 3D than that. Metaphorically and personality wise. You might find a dominant woman who has some of these traits. But it isn't going to come through in 100% of her dialogue all the time or anything. And interacting with her isn't going to be like interacting with Esdeath would be.
>>
>>16949440
>take charge of activities and is fiercely loyal
as in, being decisive and assertive? i'd go with a girl with good self worth and esteem.
fiercely loyal should come naturally with the traits listed before.
>>
>>16949449
>meant to be
>luck
I don't believe in either but I'll take any potential cosmic assistance

>>16949454
Lawyer sounds interesting!

>>16949458
> interacting with her isn't going to be like interacting with Esdeath would be

If only. Maybe there's a girl out there that wants to be like Esdeath...
>>
>>16949419
In hell.
>>
>>16949462
>girl with good self worth and esteem

That'd be a good idea, I think my view of relationships has been tarnished by the fact I've dated people with zero self worth
>>
>>16949482

>wants to be

I spent my girlhood on 4 chan getting warped by people here. So I spent my teenage years annoyingly taking on character types I thought would appeal to my intended. It's impossible to keep up forever, and makes the whole relationship grounded on a lie. I could never be comfortable if I wanted to keep the act up, never honest, never open. He'd always be interacting with my character, not me. And I never magically became the character I was trying to be.

So...

Grow up.
>>
>>16949495
Maybe you were just bad at it
>>
>>16949489
definitely. i like to think that there is a level people are at that i can't even imagine.
>>
3DPD can't compare to 2D.

I'd rather fap to 2D than put up with 3DPD.
>>
File: Esdeath_finds_Tatsumi.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Esdeath_finds_Tatsumi.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
>>16949512
2D is based somewhat on 3DPD
>>
File: 1454864894712.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1454864894712.gif
1MB, 500x280px
Most people can't find the right partner in a male-dom or a more mutual type relationship. So finding a female dominate is going to be almost impossible because women general are submissive. Romantic love in a general is a myth, for most of human civilization you just had to make due with the local farm girl and whoever you parents told you to. Its only once people starting thinking that marriage should be romantic is when start to see divorces rise.
>>
>>16949532
I think you're right Kermit

Escapism isn't healthy but I had a dream about using Akame's katana and talking to Esdeath

I wish I could induce a coma and live there instead
>>
>>16949542
>but I had a dream about using Akame's katana and talking to Esdeath
Thats pretty bad mate. If I would have any romantic advice it would be to settle with what you got. Find a 6/10 and accept it, you probably won't get the personality or body you want but no one does. The media give unrealistic standards of beauty. This is 10 times worse in anime where women who have no flaws at all, no boils, bumps, bruises, no crooked teeth, no bad hair days, no bad breath, or anything that you will see any 3dpd. And they often will fall love with an average joe smuchk mc for little reason. Its unrealistic and unhealthy.
>>
>>16949573
Esdeath does have flaws though

She is a psychopathic killer that tortures for sexual pleasure
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.