[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stepfather issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: 1457740635653.jpg (255KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1457740635653.jpg
255KB, 1024x768px
My mom is 42, Im 19, and my stepfather is 36.

She has been married to him for almost a year, and as time passed I started to develop feelings for him. I know its super fucking strange but I feel helplessly in love with him and even though he treats my mom good, I can kind of sense it may be mutual... (ie. we cuddle very close on the couch and I sit on his lap a lot and can feel him getting excited)

I've tried to tell my mom that I think I might have a crush on him and she just plays it off like I'm just a fucking kid and its cute or something... she'll just laugh it off right in front of my face.

I have told my boyfriend, and at first he said some really racist things (stepfather is black, we are white) but now he is just constantly upset with everything I do but he is desperate to make things work. However, ever since I caught feelings our "sex" usually just ends up with him going down on me.

I like my bf, and I'd like to keep him around because he is a sweet friend but I know I'm hurting him tremendously.

I'm just so confused about what to do here... I honestly can picture myself having babies with mu stepfather but I feel trapped... like there is far too much at stake. But the heart wants what it wants? What now?
>>
>>16949017

OP is another cuck troll
>>
The heart wants what it wants is weak shit quoted by people who need an excuse to rape children.

What you're doing is dangerous for everyone and yourself. It's not going to work out between you and him, long term. Just isn't. I've thrown good relationships away for very intense (but likely temporary) feelings before and it's never a good idea.
>>
>>16949017

>Let's play a game: How many lives can one girl ruin just by getting horny?
>>
>>16949026
what do you mean by that?

>>16949029
yes but how do you just stop being in love with someone who is constantly at your house and very close to you? I can only assume my mom has discussed it with him and when I see him I can't help but feel ashamed and embarrassed but then we sit together and watch a movie and he tells me he loves me (as a daughter/father type way) but I feel like he almost enjoys it... and for a moment everything feels great and I feel like i could melt. I can't seem to get a hold of myself
>>
>>16949047
thats why I'm here, i don't want to ruin anyones life I just want to be there for everyone but I especially have that feeling towards him and I can't help it
>>
>>16949076

So just don't do/say anything stupid. Don't try to fuck your stepfather. You might not be able to control your feelings, but you can definitely control your actions. Don't give yourself excuses. Move out if you have to, 19 is old enough to start your own life away from your mother
>>
>>16949057

You don't stop being in love with them. You just don't act on it. Eventually the infatuation will cool. Maybe you'll still love him romantically. But it will be a dull ache instead of a maddening burn.

Control yourself.

You're 19. If these feelings don't cool, or if it's still intolerable when they do, work on moving out of the house as soon as you can. It might suck but it's better than you suffering/you and him fucking up your moms life and your own.
>>
>>16949083
>>16949087

moving out isn't really an option, as a result of getting treatment i signed over guardianship until I am 100% clean and sober (have struggled with heroin since i was 14)
>>
>>16949017
For the love of god, don't fuck your stepfather.
>>
>>16949106

I get that. I stayed at home for a longer time while I was dealing with shit.

Seriously though, just don't act on your urges. That simple. And that difficult.
>>
>>16949113
im not that kind of person. i wouldn't just fuck him like that. it would have to be something he initiated and on his terms for anything like that to happen
>>
Threesome
>>
>>16949144
>i wouldn't just fuck him like that. it would have to be something he initiated and on his terms for anything like that to happen
Holy shit, break up with your boyfriend and get some distance from your mom ASAP.
>>
>>16949216
I don't understand, are you saying go for it? Or just leave the family?
>>
>>16949259

Pretty sure they're saying you clearly aren't going to be the bigger person and control yourself, you seem like you're just waiting desperately for him to come on to you.

So you need to cut the BF loose because you're hurting him and as long as you're thirsting hard for your stepdad there is no reason to be with him. Also, he probably won't hold your attention in the future.

And leave the family ASAP because you're going to fuck everything up for everyone.

You get to live at home and have assistance from your mom for a fucking HEROIN problem, and then you're going to turn around and fuck her husband. I know it's tough to be in your position but I hope you know how that sounds. It sounds like you're incapable of making a good choice and you don't care about other people's feelings.
>>
>>16949310
I should have known I would have come off like a monster in this thread... its hard to explain, but he is actually our supplier, if that makes any sense... and by "our" supplier i mean me and my mom, however she has it under control a lot better than me

its a fucked up situation no matter how you look at it but maybe that will put things in perspective?
>>
>>16949017
Your mother is a coal-burning race traitor. I am not surprised that the garbage did not fall far from the trash can.

Excellent bait though, truly.
>>
>>16949340

So your heroin dealer is married to your also-heroin mom and he probably maybe wants to fuck you and you want to fuck him but are going to wait for him to come on to you?

Basically: if you can't resist when/if he comes on to you, you need to do whatever it takes to make it impossible for you two to carry on together. I know you're sort of trapped at home, and the only ways you could get un-trapped involve legal consequences for your stepdad...

But holy shit.

The perspective that puts it in...is that this is all way more fucked up than I had dared dream.
>>
>>16949357
yes and no... I'm doing a lot better since trearment, not using that much especially when i dont have to bum rides to clinic anymore, but its still easily accessible and my bf likes that i can keep him from getting sick for relatively cheap (small favors really) and the situation is getting better except for the fact im deeply in love with a person i have no choice but to live with because he provides so much
>>
>>16949367

I don't know how you could possibly expect your recovery to work when you're living with an addict and a dealer
>>
>>16949357
This is Jerry Springer tier bait, don't fall for it.

OP, what type of dope was it? Tar or powder? How much were you using a day? How did you take it? Ever flat back for it?
>>
>>16949367

>deeply in love with

u sure m8?

Sounds like crazy strong infatuation.
>>
>>16949370
im living with what i have, i dunno how it could be any other way. my stepfather is a great person, you have to believe me. if it weren't for him I'd be back to doing what I used to do (not really wanting to get into all that here, but just know you have no shame when it comes to H)

he is literally the glue that keeps us all together
>>
>>16949372

>This is Jerry Springer tier bait, don't fall for it.
>hasn't spent time in rural small-town America in at least 10 years

Heroin is like a plague right now. Half of the people I went to school with have turned to zombies, a few already died off
>>
>>16949381

>he is literally the glue that keeps us all together

And keeps you supplied with heroin. And, apparently, keeps you emotionally, financially, and practically dependent on him. I don't know how you could trust him so much when he's poisoning your mother every day and getting her to pay him for it
>>
>>16949372
at the height i prefered white tar, and i even got to injecting femorally, but now my shit is not as swollen because its had time to heal and i can find a pipeline with relative ease
>>
>>16949388
but if it weren't for him, we'd be doing much worse things is my point... he loves us and looks out for us so nobody else will fuck with us
>>
>>16949402

He does not love you. He's making money off you, and if you let him, he will continue to feed off your family until you're both broke or dead

"Looking out for you" and "supplying you with heroin" are two completely opposite things. He can't be doing both at once
>>
>>16949390
No such thing as white tar. I bang ECP, and I have friends that bring back BTH every weekend from San Francisco.

What type of pin to hit your fem, such as gauge, length, etc...? Why not your arms, wrists, hands, or feet? How much were you mainlining at a time? How long were you in treatment, and what meds did they give you? How did you prep your tar?

If you collapsed every vein in your limbs, why didn't they put you on maintenance?
>>
>>16949390
>white tar

this bitch be lying yo
>>
You could always turn him over to the cops for dealing/coming on to his (admittedly adult) stepdaughter, then make some kind of argument as to why you and your mom need to be in a shelter/rehab facility.

Better yet, distance yourself from your mom too, at least until you are both totally clean.
>>
>>16949414
give this lying faggot time to google all this shit

move along heroinbro just killed this troll
>>
>>16949414
29 gauge for fem, anything smaller for just aboit everywhere else

I go to mthadone clinic for substitute maintenance and i shot up femorally because I wasn't as good at hitting once my shit was swollen and i would usually just cause more bruising and discomfort

was in treatment in march-may last year and it lasted for about 90 days iirc

not trying to prove anything to you if you aren't satisfied with my answers then you can always leave
>>
>>16949017
>wanting to get fucked by a spearchucker while you call him daddy
kill yourself.
>>
>>16949421
thats just what we always called it in my circle, it was much lighter than black tar
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.