[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you flirt with a guy that likes you and you like back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1458703049552.gif (824KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1458703049552.gif
824KB, 480x270px
How do you flirt with a guy that likes you and you like back and you both know it? We are friends in real life but were about to graduate and i want to make a move quickly. What are things i could do or say? Stories are welcome!
>>
Do you wanna get a drink and do ....
>>
if you both like each other and you both know it, firstly you should try and get in a convo and just say i like you to each other so it allows both of you to be more open about shit. or you could get him alone some time and if you're not one to make a move first make a really obvious hint. both ways move it to where things can progress from, so it doesnt really matter about flirting since you both like each other and dont have time to be fucking around
>>
>>16948767
Just tell him.
>>
Super Secret method.

touch bellies. immediate class 4, connect your chakras and shit.
People pretty much only touch bellies during sex.
call it an bumblebee kiss or some bullshit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/hlmra/dicarlo_escalation_ladder_concise_and_emphasized/
>>
>>16948767
be bold and confident, go in for a hug and sneak a kiss.
>>
>>16948767
If you know he like you, just go and make a move. Honestly, most guys are oblivious to girls, so ask him something he can't resist.

Good luck, with your foreplay and sex
>>
Just ask him if he wants to do ANYTHING. Drink, coffee, movies, a fair, a concert, anything.

You both know it will be a date, and will act accordingly. You're in a perfect situation because you KNOW he likes you, so it's cool for the girl to make the first move because you never know if the guy is too nervous to do that, or is too scared to pick the right kind of date. He'll be happy to do anything with you so you can't fuck this up.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.