[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I had sex last night and had the guy pull out. I've read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 806x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 806x900px
So I had sex last night and had the guy pull out. I've read a lot of stuff online and everybody seems to disagree. Does anybody here have experience with the effectiveness of pulling out?
>>
yes. ask my son
>>
If he actually didn't cum in you at all, you're probably fine.

Some newer studies suggest there aren't actually viable sperm in pre-cum, but it's still up in the air, as you're finding out.

Where are you in your cycle?

Why not get plan B? Don't know where you're at, though. If you're a bigger girl I'd recommend ordering ella.
>>
Can still happen, but it's obviously preferable to not have the full load in your puss.

But if you actually think it's a viable contraception strategy then you are crazy. You will get pregnant in the long run.
>>
My boyfriend and I have been doing the pullout thing for about 2 years and we've been fine. I'm going to get regular birth control, don't lose your minds.

OP youre probably fine. But some guys are better at it than others at it.
>>
>>16948594
>Unprotected sex with "a guy"

You go girl
>>
My husband and I have used pulling out, but it certainly isn't a top (or good) method for bc. You should be fine, but we acknowledge that we don't 100% care about being pregnant. You don't sound like you want that...so get on some bc.
>>
>>16948594
There's a word for people who use the pull-out method.

Parents.
>>
According to Wikipedia, "typical use" fails 22% and "perfect use" fails 4%.

Pulling out isn't a reliable method.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coitus_interruptus
>>
>>16948770
This
>>
It doesn't work

t. someone who had to take their friend to the abortion clinic because she is fucking stupid and doesn't make her boyfriend use a condom
>>
>>16948770
This. My sister in law used the pull out method. She has 3 kids. When my husband and I decided we maybe wanted a kid kind of, we just used the pull out method and now we have our two kids.

The thing is that men are basically animals, and sometimes that pussy is too good.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.