[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Low self esteem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (86KB, 550x364px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 550x364px
Anybody else here have shit self esteem?

I just went out and bought new clothes, a nice watch, soon to be getting a new car, and have a very boring but good paying job. And I truly hate myself. I go to bed every night and look at my Glock 19 and just think how easy would it be to just end everything. But I can't because I have a cat I'm responsible for.

I just really fucking hate everything about me. Literally everything, I'm starting to feel sick actually. Just from being so sad all the time
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 600x401px
You realize that selfesteem and selfworth aren't the same. What you are doing is trying to up your selfesteem. Shit doesn't work. You can have every accomplishement ever and still feel like killing yourself. Google the difference and learn. Pic related
>>
>>16948476
Sounds like you might have some issues. Definitely worth talking to a therapist to at least try and iron out some of these mental kinks.

Besides that, you should work on trying to find some sort of passion in your life. You say your job is well paying, this opens a shit load of doors for you. Invest in learning something new that interests you. There are endless lists of hobbies that you can pick up.

Also, go to the gym, or do some kind of exercise. That shit makes you feel like fucking god if you get a decent pump on. Personally, I do a selection of bodyweight training and go running with my housemate, they haven't made drastic changes to my appearance, but it makes me feel good.

Understand that you are in control here. You can choose to take that gun and pop a shot off into your noggin', but you can also choose to better yourself, and be the person you've always wanted to be. It's never too late.

Although, you have a cat. So you may be fucked.
>>
Wait, are you honestly considering the idea of ending your own life?

That's pretty fucked up man, I wouldn't do it unless my daughter died or some shit like that.
>>
>>16948494
>>16948502

I just don't know what is the point of living. I don't really see much of a future.

I am trying to keep my mind off things, I workout at home twice a week. I'm a naturally skinny guy, but I can tell my abs and muscles are starting to show now. And I'm trying to teach myself Italian. But it's just not enough. I go to bed sad every single night.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.