[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oral thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (70KB, 460x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 460x423px
A friend and me discussed bj's and found some rather hillarious thoughts that probably crossed most girls minds when getting down to business. Now i wondered what guys think when being "down there".
Things we came up with:
>what if he cums directly down my throat and i start coughing like a maniac?
>i need more spit. How the hell do i produce more spit?
>oops, that was a little rough, sorry honey
>yes, we got moans people. I'm a bj godess
>is he bored?
>if i had a cock i would play with it all day long

To be continued
>>
>>16947949
Conversely, here's a question for girls:
I had an ex that would ALWAYS make me cum down her throat. Her explanation? It's just easier and I don't have to taste it. Now, I understand that not everyone probably has the ability to do that without gagging, but honestly...

>Why hold it in your mouth and run away to spit it out?
>Why not just swallow it?
>What's weird about swallowing it?
>Why not just spit right there?

My current gf doesn't like swallowing for some reason (and I have no idea why, I really don't get it) so she either just spits it back onto my dick, or spits it on her tits. By spit, I mean lets it dribble out of her mouth, down her chin. It's fucking hotter than shit and doesn't ruin the moment at all. Why don't all girls that feel the need not to swallow just do that?
>>
femanon here
>>16947949
>sorry babe, that was my teeth
>maybe we should 69
>nah
>can't breathe, time for the handjob

I mediocre bjs (fucking gag reflex) but they're good enough for the bf, who seems to prefer hjs once it's lubed enough anyway.

>>16947987
That's actually kinda surprising to me, that she won't swallow it, but will keep it in her mouth long enough to let it drip. I don't really like the taste and try like your ex to make sure it's as far down as it can get so I don't have to taste it, lol.
>>
>>16947949
Every man should taste his own semen once in his life, to know what he's asking girls to do.
>>
>>16948192
On a similar note, I feel like anyone (either gender) unwilling to kiss someone who just went down on them does not deserve oral. Instant mood killer.
>>
>>16948259
I won't kiss a chick who just took my load, but I'll get her a glass of water and after that then we are sweet.
>>
>>16948018
Can tell you right now your bf is only pretending to be satisfied with a HJ.

He's probably thinking why you fucking stop all the time
>>
>>16948192
This. Modify your diet and have a taste a couple nights before she comes over. I've got it to the point where it's like a liquified orange sherbert blast to the face.
>>16948259
Love it when a woman isn't so greedy as to swallow it right away and is willing to share.
Likewise if she has creamed over my dick. Hot watching a woman lick herself off my cock.
>>
>>16948283
>This. Modify your diet and have a taste a couple nights before she comes over.
Sounds like something /fit/ would do...
>>
>>16948531
Ofc. Only faggs waste protein
>>
>when the pussy right
ooooweee, dinner is served
awwwww shit lemme at it
spoilin' myself tonight

>when the pussy stank
uhhhhhhhhh
soooooooo
ehhhhhhhhh
>>
>>16948797
you might need to get cheked anon
>>
>>16948800
says dubba dubs over here
>>
File: 1458502476594s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1458502476594s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>16948805
that's about right *winkwink*
>>
>>16948808
uhhhhhhhhh
soooooooo
ehhhhhhhhh
>>
>>16948812
ooowweeee
awwwww
>>
File: Mr_meeseeks.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mr_meeseeks.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>16948797
>>16948812
>>16948814
OOOWWEEEE I'M MR MEESEEKS
>>
>>16948823
i think i'm out of touch on the whole meme thing
>>
>>16948192
Honestly I swallow my own cum every time I jack off.
>>
>>16948931
fucking hot. how do i get my bf to taste his cum?
>>
>>16948192
I've swallowed my cum a couple times, it's not as exciting after I already came.

I swallowed another mans cum one when I was blowing him, and I almost creamed my pants at the same time.

It's not the same trying your own cum, try someone elses to get the true feeling of what our girlfriends do for us.

damn they're spoiled
i wish I could suck dick all day and get catered to.
>>
>>16948943
this. it feels utter bullshit to make anybody taste their own cum cause the horny is gone and it's just weird. that's the problem here
>>
>>16948941
I don't know, I just have done it for as long as I can remember.
>>
>>16948962
but why?
>>
>>16948965
surprise snowball him, forcefully.

pref with another man's cum.
>>
>>16948969
i don't think he would take this well
>>
>>16948971
He will. Trust me.

[spoiler]It's me[/spoiler] ;)
>>
>>16948978
oh hey sweety! well, in that case, i'm going to pull that on you tomorrow. i hope you know what you are getting yourself into..
>>
>>16948268
Golden truth
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.