[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does it make me a coward that I want to kill myself but can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139KB, 917x871px
does it make me a coward that I want to kill myself but can't bring myself to do it? I feel so empty inside. Every day. So goddamned alone
>>
>Are you in crisis? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255.
>>
>>16947928
Like I said, I can't bring myself to do it. I have too strong of a self preservation instinct. But I think about it everyday. And I wonder what it would be like. But again, I'm a coward
>>
>>16947921
>does it make me a coward that I want to kill myself but can't bring myself to do it?
No. It just means that you don't want to die. You want the pain to end, which is totally reasonable, but it's not the same thing.

If anything makes you a coward, it's the way you let your fear of social situations prevent you from meeting people, even though you're so lonely. This would end your pain. In fact, it's probably the only thing that can, since you have already shown that you would not, in fact, rather die.

What I'm not sure you realize is how common a fear this is. Almost everyone experiences it, some more than others, and you probably experience it more strongly than many, but most people have at least an inkling of what you feel. But you can't wait to not be afraid anymore, or it'll never happen. Courage isn't when you aren't scared; it's when you ARE scared, but you do it anyway. Be brave, and live.

And serioiusly, fuck this meme of not being to kill yourself meaning you're a coward. Fuck it right in the nostrils.
>>
>>16948210

Not him but this is true for most because they are ugly and can't adapt or be accepted by others the majority of their lives so living is excruciatingly painful and heavy on the individual. Death seems merciful in these situations.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.