[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I got some stuff that I've been mulling over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1422255209551.gif (546KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1422255209551.gif
546KB, 256x192px
Hey /adv/, I got some stuff that I've been mulling over recently...

I'm in a LDR with a friend that I've known for about 10 years. We hooked up after I got through a bad breakup with my ex-fiance a couple years back. Some issues have recently come up...

My girlfriend is very... mixed. She can be extremely affectionate, loving and supportive most of the time, however, she can suddenly flip and become irrationally angry. This leads to various arguments, and I often try to de-escalate, as she often tries to make it out that I am the instigator in all of the cases. Sometimes the arguments have been about serious things, like some health problems I've been having; where she'll try to put me down as much as she can. Other times, it's about extremely dumb things, like most recently, my jokes. Recently I sent her a copypasta about ejaculation that I found amusing. This ended with her going into a tirade about how I'm sexist and a "part of the problem with the men in this world." I tried to de-escalate the argument, but she kept going and sending insults to try to make things worse. I ended up telling her to fuck off. We haven't really talked much since that happened a couple of weeks ago. I do still like her, but I'm feeling that I'm not exactly all that attracted to her anymore.

Last friday, I went to hang out with a friend and talk business and such. We decided to go to a local fast food place, since that would have been the quickest and easiest. While there, the girl that took my order, who was ridiculously cute, flirted with me. I kinda shrugged it off as me imagining it. We got our food and left. My friend pointed out that she was, in fact, flirting with me. We went back the next day. She was there again, recognized me and continued flirting with me a little (there was a ton of people there, and her manager was there, bitching at everyone). I'm very tempted to go back and work up to trying to get her number.

What do?
>>
File: ariel-winter-05-320.jpg (43KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ariel-winter-05-320.jpg
43KB, 320x240px
Dump the crazy, get with the daisy.
>>
>>16947902

>Recently I sent her a copypasta about ejaculation that I found amusing. This ended with her going into a tirade about how I'm sexist and a "part of the problem with the men in this world."

Hah, you're both social retards. You're perfect for each other
>>
>>16947907
>social retards
Haha, not going to try arguing that.
>>
>>16947902
Your LDR GF is testing you. You've probably been doing something(s) that have been pissing her off lately and she is taking it out on you through other means. You're going to have to take a playful and loving approach to finding out what's wrong with her. Just keep digging until you get to the bottom of the issue. Next time she "flips" on you, don't get angry or submissive. Just laugh and poke fun at her in a lighthearted way.
>>
>>16947951
OP here. I did try to joke it off when she accused me of being sexist, since she has been known to say worse. Figured she was just playing around. However, she became more incendiary. Same happened just yesterday. I trued talking to her, made a joke, and she started to get hostile. However, I wouldn't put it past her to try playing such mind games... bleh.
>>
OP your girlfriend sounds pretty much the same as mine. My girl has been diagnosed as bipolar. This doesn't mean your girl is or that you should run away but if it is the case you should think long and hard if you want to get on Mr. Bones wild ride.
That said you should talk with her about your feelings but do it when you are on good terms, not just when you're arguing.
Also LDRs never work if you are young.
>>
>>16948042
>That said you should talk with her about your feelings but do it when you are on good terms, not just when you're arguing.
I suppose.... I stopped really doing so, because she'd use that as ammo for some of her insults.

>Also LDRs never work if you are young.
I can see why. I figured we were old enough to try, since we were long out of highschool. But it seems that things aren't so easy, especially when the only real way to reach one another now is by plane.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.