[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad to make myself throw up when I really have to? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2880x1800px
Is it bad to make myself throw up when I really have to? I'm a bit of a fat fuck and over eat and I have a shitty diet and I constantly have stomach burning and borderline puking. It seems like my body is just rejecting shit anyway and it would probably be healthy to do it and I wouldn't have to worry about burning calories
>>
That's called bulimia, sweetie.
>>
Eat less. Eat real food. You are literally poisoning yourself, every single day. You know this. WHY?
>>
>>16947764
The stomach pain gives me no appetite and when I do get it it's bad as fuck and all I can stomach is pizza and shit
>>
>>16947772

>when I do get it it's bad as fuck and all I can stomach is pizza and shit

You're probably diabetic by now. How long have you been eating like this? Do you exercise?
>>
>>16947786
All my life I was fat as fuck as a kid but I lost it and was skinny as fuck at one point just because if I'm always busy and in a good mood I forget about my appetite
>>
>>16947788

But I'm saying based on the lifestyle and symptoms you're describing, you might be diabetic right now.

When was the last time you saw a doctor?
>>
>>16947795
Idk man I feel fine as long as I don't stress get depressed or eat like complete shit
>>
>>16947804

alright then

to answer your original question, yes its bad to make yourself throw up, it's worse to eat so much awful stuff you feel like you have to throw up all the time. You need to find another way to deal with depression. exercise will actually make you feel good when your body adjusts to it. It won't just make you feel even shittier, like this does
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.