[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will pretty much do almost anything to eat less food. I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1371510281604.jpg (191KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1371510281604.jpg
191KB, 720x960px
I will pretty much do almost anything to eat less food.

I am overweight, and I don't know how to get that self control back.

It's killing me.

Help.
>>
>>16947678

If you want to eat less food so badly, just eat less food.

Yeah, you might have to withstand hunger pains. Get over it.
>>
File: Cute kitteh.jpg (12KB, 298x296px) Image search: [Google]
Cute kitteh.jpg
12KB, 298x296px
>>16947685
any tips?
>>
>>16947693

I don't know of a way to tell you to control yourself. That's up to you. When I was 200 lbs, and wanted to lose weight, I ate healthier food. I ate smaller proportions, and took time eating - instead of racing to see how fast I could stuff my face, I'd eat a few bites and then forget about it for ten or fifteen minutes, usually busy doing something else.

I also took up running, which is difficult to start but if you keep at it, the dividends pay themselves, especially if you have the want to actually do it.

Couldn't even run a quarter mile without dying of exhaustion. The next time I ran, two days later, same result. I started getting discouraged, but my friend told me to keep at it. Next time, I ran a little bit more. The time after that, I ran half a mile. Time after that, I ran the full mile. Then two.

It's putting forth effort, sticking with a game plan, and actually doing it. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>16947693

Buy less food. Have less food in your house. Don't go to the grocery store or a restaurant. Only buy healthy shit so you won't have unhealthy shit to eat.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.