[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 19

Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't. Our answers are not going to help you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical act/moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely. Preferences differ.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off
>>
>>16947525
Girls, how could I tell if you like hanging out with me or if I'm a pest to you?
>>
Men and Women in relationships

What are some things your significant other does to turn you on?
>>
Schizoid here, im not particularly attractive more like a 5/10 and i cant talk to girls in Facebook, why? Do i need therapy? What do you think? I cant seem to talk to girls because it makes me anxious that theres someone else beside me trying to get her, is this normal?
>>
how do i kiss someone? this is an emergency i need to learn right now
>>
>>16947615

I have the best boyfriend in the whole world but he's not exactly the romantic type so when he does something small for me it means a lot. It makes me feel special and happy which in turn makes me want to be intimate with him and turn me on. Examples:
> buy me flowers and put in a vase and left them on the table for me when I got off work
> cook dinner

Otherwise, there are certain things that turn me on every time without fail:
> nibbling on my ears
> slowly and lightly running a finger up my spine

Or it honestly just turns me on when he gets this Carnal look in his eyes that tells me he wants me right then and there. I'm not sure how to describe it but he handles me with a certain 'urgency' that just turns me on every single time!

Not sure how helpful that was but we have been dating ~3 years
>>
>>16947615
Currently in the "honeymoon"-phase, so basically everything he does turns me on.
Hard to describe, whenever we are around each other there comes a point where it just "clicks". We are pretty affectionated, even when out in public. We hold hands or sit next to each other, share a little kiss here and there. We TRY to keep it down when not at home and alone. We don't want to weird people out, kek. But sometimes all it needs is me being aware of his presence. That can be a certain look, a movement, a gesture, a touch, something he sais or does, his smell or simply my imagination running wild. i'm prob not of much help here, but anyways
>>
>>16947843
Oh, and the same things can make me also go "aww" and think how much i love him. Atm there's no clear cut line between "aww"/i love that guy to bits and i need him naked right NOW
>>
Girls, would you want to become my cat's mother? She is so cute and fluffy.
>>
>>16947749
Easy anon. THE best, nr. one advice on kissing like a pro is to let yourself get kissed instead of kiss somebody. Let them "lead" and gently reciprocate. Focus on the sensations. Really focus on them! How sweet they taste, how soft their mouth is, how their body is pressing against you, how lovely they smell, and so on. This works like a charm becausr you bring the focus back into your body and reset it to auto-mode instead of worrying about technique and what not. Get lost in the kiss and have fun.
>>
>>16947859
Sorry, I'm allergic to cats
>>
>>16947859
Oh, kittens, yeeeeesss!!!! I have to stay away from them, else i would already have the status of a "crazy cat lady".
>>
I just woke up from a HORRIBLE dream... I dreams that my bf broke up with me by ignoring me more and more and when i finally asked him what's the matter he just told me that he can do better than me. What the...? I know it's just a dream but i'am so upset right now. Why would my mind do this to me? I never worried about us in the slightest and now my anxiety is off the handle. How do i calm my titts again?
>>
>>16947771
>>16947843
That's really sweet. :)
>>
>>16947873
Breathe deeply and focus on relaxing every muscle from your feet to your forehead so that you feel you've melted into your bed.

Leave your boyfriend a message telling him you had a bad dream where you too broke up and that you care about him and it upset you.
>>
Guys, what's your most embarrassing moment with a girl?
>>
>>16947715
If you're schizoid, why aren't you already in therapy?
>>
There's this cute girl I don't really talk to, but she frequently likes pictures I post.
Usually they are food pictures.

So...would it be weird to invite her to join me for dinner?
>>
>>16947936

couldn't get hard when her pussy was dripping wet right in front of me

sperged out because I thought we were on a date but she didn't and thought we were just friends. after which I sent her a bunch of spergy texts and she pulled the fade on me despite knowing her for 2 years

those two things crippled my confidence with women. fml
>>
>>16947936
>be 15
>huge crush on a girl in my class
>one weekend some friends (2 girls and a guy) ask me if I wanna go ride bikes with them
>first time they did that
>bit suspicious
>decided to go anyway
>we stop near an open, outdoors basketball court
>"why are we stopping?"
>"just waiting for a friend"
>it's her, the girl I have a crush on
>she meets up with us
>sweat_intensifies.exe
>"so, uh, anon, we're just gonna drive to the store to get some stuff, you wait here with [NAME REDACTED]
>"o-okay"
>spent 10 minutes sitting in silence
>then walked away from her
>spent 20 minutes just standing like 10-15 meters away from her
>didn't even pretend I was talking on the phone
>a guy I know walks past us and sees me
>"hey anon, who's the girl? r u on a date or smtn?"
>"n-no"
>friends come back from the store
>"h-hey, i gotta go home, a thing came up"
>"anon, stop lying, stay with us"
>"i-i gotta go"
>ride my bike home

They wanted to set me up with her she knew I had a crush on her.
>>
>>16947859
We can get married. I'll adopt your cat. Then I'll take custody of her in the divorce :)

My fluffy cat now, bro
>>
>>16947615
male
she calls me daddy randomly, instaboner

>>16947749
don't pucker your lips out. dead giveaway you don't know wtf is going on

>>16947873
"threat rehearsal". you often dream of the worst case scenario no matter how ridiculous

>>16947936
When she laughed at how small my penis was and left. Took me years to get over.
>>
>>16947615
Girl here.
Plays with my butt/tits. Bites my ear. Bends me over the table/counter as we're kissing.

What turns him on:
When I bite my lower lip and look at him with puppy eyes. When I grind butt and tits against him.
>>
>>16947615
start existing
>>
Girls, how do you usually show interests in a guy? Because you never text first, and always act like top shit whenever boys around yet sometimes still be all actively intimate and stuffs. Is it just playing hard to get or something, or you just want more attention?
>>
>>16948051
How old are you?
>>
>>16948054
12, why?
>>
>>16947615
>What are some things your significant other does to turn you on?

What turns me on:

>When she's wearing nice jeans and bends over.
>When she's super focused and unconsciously puts her hands on her hips a certain way.
>When she holds her ground and doesn't give at all
>When she talks about how dirty her thoughts have been
>When she decides to take charge and gets that smokey look in her eyes

Things I know turn her on:

>When I'm in nice jeans and I bend over
>When I'm intensely focused on something with a razor sharp gaze, and move with slow, deliberate intent.
>When I nibble on her ears
>When I let out a low growl
>When I man handle her and throw her up against a wall

The funny thing is she's like the sweetest girl ever, and I've literally been called "sweet" by every girl I've ever dated.

I'l say, my favorite part of her isn't really something that at all turns me on really; it's actually hearing her laugh, and seeing her smile, and feeling that warmth spread back in to me.
>>
Women, cut or uncut?
>>
>>16948121
Definitely cut. Uncut is just ugly. All that extra skin, plus pretty much most uncut guys don't know how to wash away the smegma so the smell and the taste is horrible. I've had 3 bfs with uncut dicks and I promised to never give an uncut guy a bj ever again.
>>
>>16947936
Spent 2 hours waiting for our date to begin at the library in the wrong town lol
>>
>>16948121
Uncut. Cut looks weird, it's way less sensible and it's not as fun to play with.
>>
>>16948201
"It's way less sensible"

lolwut?
>>
>>16948125
What kind of unhygienic guys do you date? I had both cut and uncut and to me it doesn't matter in the slightest. I couldn't.make out a pattern based on foreskin like insensible/unhygienic/aesthetical and so on
>>
>>16948235
It's a fact. Most dudes don't know how to get rid off smegma.
>>
>>16948240
Maybe in second grade... All the guys i have been with have been able to take proper care of their body.
>>
>>16948249
Consider yourself lucky. I literally had to tell a dude "I'm not gonna have sex with you until you take care of your phimosis". It was just sad.
>>
>>16948240
Do most guys you know have downs or something?
>>
>>16948260
I guess "uncut guys" are kind of synonymous with that.
>>
>>16948257
Phymosis is a different story. An ex had a severe case. He was still clean and we did that whole massaging and stretching foreskin together so it was more fun
>>
>>16948261
Rude dude
>>
Girls, how would you feel if a guy you didn't know that well who you have no contact with asked you out over facebook out of the blue? (Presume you are already fb friends). What would be the right way to go about it.

For context. Me and this chick were both in the same hostel at college, neighbours but had very little to do with each other.
>>
>>16947936
I had a huge crush on a girl, and I fucked up asking her so I told her friend, looking for advice. When she asked me how long I'd been into her and I told her 4 months she just grinned and said "That's cute". She of course proceeded to just tell her bluntly. Exactly what I will never know, I was furious and she refused to tell me fully. The poor girl's reaction was apparently "Oh hell"

Needless to say, I ended up getting rejected via text message.
>>
>>16948270
That's so dumb. He should have just gone to an urologist.

Told you, uncut guys have downs.

>>16948272
Not rude, just true.
>>
>>16948273
>fb message from someone i don't know really well
>instant ignore
>>
>>16948273
You chat her up. Ask what she's up to and then suggest to grab a coffee or similar.
>>
>>16948277
We have chatted in the past no problem (when at uni and through messages years later), but she's basically a friend of a friend and we just have no reason to chat, the few times we have since uni have just been for help (ie do you have X contact details? Yada yada...).

>>16948278
I'm just worried "chatting her up" would be a little to transparent and it would be best to just get straight to it. She's never seemed like the type to just blab on about nothing.
>>
>>16948285
O, then just ask her out.
>>
>>16948288
Will do, cheers
>>
My bf and i have different schedules and also kind of a ldr. We are often times not reachable via phone. Sometimes we miss each other and then we don't hear us for more than a day. I feel like this is a serious threat to "feeling connected". I have no idea how he is, what's going on his life, and so on. I fear that i'm not "there for him" enough and like wise there are times i wish i could just call him and hear his voice but i can't. What can i do to make the most out of the small contact we can have?
>>
I know all women are different, but is there any way women could look past my lack of a drivers license at 24?
I own a car and have my own house, but my vision deteriorated to the point that I can't drive, I can afford Uber and Lyft any time and mostly ride a bike, I'm not even really interested in dating anyone right now, but how can I overcome this obstacle if I meet someone I like?
>>
>>16948297
Discuss this with him.

As for making to most of the small time you have with each other, do things. Don't just sit around and talk, because soon that's going to get harder and harder. Do active things, my go to is bowling since anyone can do it, it gives you something to talk and laugh about and is really chilled. You need to keep sharing positive experience to build on, not just reminisce about the past ones over a boring meal.
>>
>girl messaged me to tell me about an event she thought I might like
>assume she's hinting for me to invite her, so I do
>she accepts enthusiastically
>we talk as the event approaches
>the day before she bails, has to take care of a sick family member
>suggests we get coffe or lunch sometime instead
>says she'll message me
>haven't heard from her in a week

So...should I message her? She contacted me first, why the fuck am I even nervous about this?
>>
>>16948409

I'm a dude, but my instinct would be to message her and ask if her family's doing alright (because that's a pretty plausible reason, and I've legit had multiple girls that I've dated who had family get sick/die)
>>
>>16948300

Dude, who the fuck cares about a medical inability to drive when you have a fucking house? It's not like you're just lazy or something.
>>
>>16948300
As long as you don't expect me to pick you up and take you home before and after every date, there is absolutely no problem.
If you're able to move independently, and it's not like you don't drive because you're too lazy to get a licence, it's fine.
>>
>>16948409

If it really is an emergency sick family member, she's probably not interested in making plans with anyone at all right now.

She probably has bigger priorities than you right now, if you contact her just show concern for the situation.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 500x755px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 500x755px
>>16948300
There are glasses, y'know? Pic related
>>
>>16948056
Top kek
>>
>>16947873
whatever happens between you and your boyfriend, and whatever you may tell him, you should NEVER be angry at him in any way because you had that dream
>>
>>16948436
>>16948445
Oh no, it was just like a routine cold. Not a serious illness. That's why I've been expecting her to contact me.
>>
>>16948469

wtf who cancels plans because of a cold? Who the hell needs to be taken care of when they have a cold?
She might just be flaking, sorry.
>>
>>16948486
I guess I should've been more specific. She was helping her sick sister by taking care of her niece. I didn't realize the specifics would be so important here.
>>
>>16948493

You're killing me, Smalls!

Okay, that sounds reasonable. I don't know why she hasn't contacted you! I hereby grant my permission to contact her and ask!
>>
>>16948512

(All this nonsense and I learned nothing about the importance of specifics! Of course I just mean, feel free to contact her. Don't literally ask why she hasn't contacted you).
>>
>>16948515
Haha, no worries. I'm not so bad at this that I'd open with "why haven't you gotten in touch, bitch?" or something.
>>
I seem to have pasted only the first half of my post, embarassing.
Male here.
I'm not bad with making friends but I never found myself intrested romantically in someone at all, "felt in love".
It's probably because I don't meet much people, I've been thinking.
I'm studying at an informatic school and the thing is a real sausagefest. That plus the fact that I live outside the city and have a long commute makes it hard to meet new people.

I have two leads to change that, first one being engaging strangers at the pub and ask them to play cards or darts.
This appeals me a great deal but since I'm scared I'd have to make a very big amount of friends before getting a crush on someone.
Not that I'd mind more friends but that could be hard to manage with my already limited leisure time spent in town.

Second one is dating sites. I have different concerns about that.
A dating site seems too straight to the point to me, I'm not even sure I want to even get a relationship, I'm just trying to make myself fall in love with somebody.
I could try non-dating oriented meeting sites like interpals, but then I'm concerned about being "that guy looking for love".

I'm probably gonna do a bit of both regardless of the anwsers because it doesn't seem like I could get a bad experience out of it (or at least not one I couldn't ignore); but I'm intrested in what girls think of my situation and about tips on dating/meeting sites from everybody.
If someone wants more info I can drag it out but this post seems long enough as it is.
>>
If a girl didn't reply to a facebook message does it mean something? It's still not marked as read, after days, but I don't understand how FB works anymore anyway.
We had average small talk through personal messages and nothing out of the ordinary. My last comment didn't end in a question but it was something an average person would reply to with at least an "oh I see".
>>
gonna start this off by saying that maybe this isn't the right thread but this didn't warrant it's own thread
so i'm literally autistic. like i was diagnosed when i was 11. mine is mild, i'm not rocking back and forth in the corner screaming
but it means i have a lot of trouble reading social cues and body language
i'm an 18 y/o girl with a huge crush on a 24 y/o guy. we've been hanging out a lot over this spring break and winter break. we're good friends. he might like me back but i'm not sure.
when he came over monday he didn't mind me sitting shoulder to shoulder with him in the couch even though there was more room
and he lingered at the door when he left
last night i went over to his place and when i left he lingered at my car for a while and gave me an awkward fist bump
am i right in thinking this behavior is someone who wants to be more than friends?
>>
My boyfriend and I share an Amazon Prime account. I was ordering some shampoo earlier today and looked at the order history we had since I didn't remember the item I got last time and enjoyed.

I found out my boyfriend bought a $450 watch without telling me. I mean, it's his bank account to the Amazon account so he can spend his money whatever way he wants, but this seems like an expensive purchase to not consult me about.

We've been together almost two years and while our finances are separate, I feel like it's something we should have talked about beforehand. This is an expensive luxury item I wasn't aware of.

Am I being overboard or I'm right to be upset?
>>
>>16948563
I am a girl, but honestly you're getting upset over nothing.
It's his money. Your finances are separate. He can do whatever he wants with his money. He shouldn't ask your permission.
>>
>>16948529
Tl;dr.

>>16948536
You're probably right, yes.

>>16948563
He deserve to get stabbed in the arm (like the other guy ITT) for wearing a watch in 2016.
>>
>>16948563

It's not necessarily that he did anything wrong, seems what you're actually upset about is that your relationship might not be as far along as you thought it was.
>>
>>16947861
I'd look for treatment for you.

>>16947867
:D

>>16947983
>implying you can successfully take a cat who has been 14 years with me
If anything, you'll beg me to get back with me, so she can be your daughter again.
>>
>>16948563
If your finances are separate, then what are you fapping about??
>>
there's a guy I'm interested in and I'm honestly just not sure how to even get closer to them. They seem really busy and I feel like I might be bothering them.

>19
>socially awkward, but try to put myself out there
>have only online friends, spend most days inside working on pc projects
>them mid 20s, fulltime job
>go to where they work every other week for learning purposes
>similar interests, laugh at each others jokes
>message occasionally

thing is I feel really child like around them because I'm not working or going to school currently and live with my family. I feel like that would be a huge turn off to them. I spend most of my time at home, while they work full time, graduated, live on their own etc.

how to get closer/show interest in a socially acceptable way?
how would you feel about dating someone that doesn't get out much? I mean I pursue personal artistic things and create, right now just trying to find what I career path I want to take or see if I can build something up on my own.
>>
>>16948563
Would you tell him before spending that much
>>
>>16948584
26 y/o male here. I wouldn't consider seriously dating anyone under the age of 23 and I'm pretty sure most guys my age feel the same. If you just want to hook up with him for a while, just ask him to hang out some time.
>>
>>16948584
if you click with him, you'll click. i'm a bit older than my bf, live on my own since more than a decade, work fulltime and so on. he's in school, lifes with his parents and is also rather introverted (so am i, to some extend). but we still make a rather neat couple. so, sure, give it a try
>>
Girls/Boys. I slept at that girls place and we kissed for the first time and cuddeld and dry humped each other. In the end we didn't had sex and slept cuddeld together. She was a little bit drunk, i was nearly sober. Next morning she seemed shy and we only kissed a little. I want to take it further, but I don't know how to approach it slowly. I just want to kiss her all the time. Tips?
>>
>>16947941
Light schizoid, i have friends and everything
>>
Girls one question theres this girl in college ive been talking to and we smoked weed once, when i talk to her in Facebook she takes a loong time to respond like more than 15 hours and i know she was online before that because the messenger app tells you, should i take this as her not being interested at all?
>>
Girls: what are some beauty products you suggest or use? Things like body scrubs, face masks, etc? My girlfriend is moving in with me at the end of the month and I want to have my washroom decked out in some stuff in anticipation. I'd ask her but I want it to be a surprise.

Also: I'd like to start using a nice face scrub. Are sea salt scrubs worth it or should I stick with sugar scrubs? I want smooth skin.
>>
File: scroob.png (78KB, 929x846px) Image search: [Google]
scroob.png
78KB, 929x846px
>>16948707

I like to use these. I dont get high end products, I usually go with what smells good and feels good. Def suggest St. Ive apricot scrub, I think this is available in USA as well, might be Canadian brand idk.
>>
Me: I saw an advertisement for this exhibit on [subject I know you enjoy]. Would you like to go together?
Her: looks interesting!

...do I ask her to clarify? That isn't actually an answer. Is it just a no?
>>
>>16948721

Do women really spend this much money on basic toiletries? I use $2 shampoo and it's fine. Wash face with bar soap and cloth. No need to get this excessive.
>>
>>16948725
"Cool. When do you want me to pick you up?"

Should work.

or write "How about we skip all the bullshit and you let me destroy your pussy like it's an Belgian airport".
>>
>>16948707
Let her bring her own products.
It took me years to find skin products that work well for me and if my boyfriend bought me random stuff I'd feel bad because probably it wouldn't work as good but I wouldn't want to disappoint him.

Also - Sea salt scrubs are more body scrubs, use something more delicate.
My favourite brands are Aesop (expensive) and Kiehl's (quite expensive), but my boyfriend uses Bull dog - Skincare for men (quite cheap) and he loves them.
>>
>>16948707

I use a salt scrub on my foot. I don't know the brand, but my girlfriend buys it for me. I got some scarring from untreated fungal growth on the topside of my left foot, I use this scrub maybe three times a week. Makes it very smooth. Bonus: it feels orgasmic when I use it (even harder when my girlfriend does it for me).
>>
>>16948707
>spend tons on products
>she ends up not using any of them (because she doesn't like or they aren't suited for her skin)
Note: I am a male that has skin problems and has to use that kind of product.
>>
>>16948727
I think women invest a lot more on their appearance than men in general. I find it relaxing to take some time to take care of myself and pamper me using good products, that often cost quite a bit.
Plus styling dries hair, waxing and make up stress skin. So you do need to do something to fix it, if you want to look good.

I use 3 products for my hair (mask + shampoo + conditioner) and maybe 8 or 9 products for my skin?
>>
>>16948707

>I want smooth skin

Don't. You do not want smooth skin. Men are supposed to feel rugged; you'll look and feel like a woman if you go that route.
>>
>>16948707
I like Pur-lesse but they're expensive.

Get her some bath things maybe? Skin care and such is super personal (I have ridiculous skin allergies, so I always feel awful about throwing everything away that people give me). But maybe bath salts or such that aren't overpowering? Unless you know she likes certain things, ie rose or patchouli.
>>
>>16948721
I like st Ives apricot scrub. Cheap, basic, good.
>>
>>16948758

I don't really know the products she uses or even what patchouli is. She always (ALWAYS) smells of lemongrass, I don't know if it's her shampoo, soap, perfume, or something else, so I wanted to have at least a couple lemon scented things.
>>
So some girl rejected me the other night but I kind of need her help for some uni work.

What would be a good way to ask her without making it look like I'm trying to desperately ignore the rejection bearing in mind we haven't talked since.
>>
>>16948769
Acknowledge that it's awkward.
>"Hey, I know things might be a little bit awkward between us right now but I need some help with ..."
>>
>>16948762
That's why I gave you options--patchouli is what I call "hippy stank", but some people love it.

There you go--get some lemongrass things like Avobath bath bomb from Lush.
>>
>>16948707

I think This is a really really cute gesture. But I would warn you that a lot of girls are very specific about which shampoo, body scrub and soaps that they like and that they use. Before you go out and spend money on this consider whether your gf would actually use the products. She is definitely going to be bringing her own with her when she moves in!

Alternatively consider:
> buying flowers
> making space for her in the bathroom
>cleaning the place before she arrives
>>
both:
my bf has an MMA-fight tonight and i won't go cause he doesn't want me to see him like that. i tryied to not bother him today so he can prepare. i still want to send him a message before the fight. but i'm at a total loss on what to write. Help please?
>>
I'm dating this girl and we spent the ENTIRE week together and it was lovely. Well, at the very end of the week, she called me right before bed after I got back home and said she loves me. It was very sweet, and I said it back and don't mind she said it early on (people are so obsessed with this commitment shit), I was just wondering what other girl's think about this?

Also, I am gonna introduce her to some friends today, I was wondering if I should introduce her as my girlfriend or not. I think she wouldn't mind but idk if it'd be weirder to call her a friend or something.
>>
>>16947936
I had this huge crush on a girl I met my freshman year of college. We had been talking and studying together for a few hours a day for two semesters, so we had become pretty good friends.
One of my friends found us on campus while we were studying and after sitting down flat out said "Hey you should really date anon here", then said he had something to do and left.
I'm not sure if she had any idea previously that I liked her, and I liked her a lot, but I'm sure my bright red face and word vomit after my friend left completely gave it away, especially considering I was usually pretty quiet and laid back. She also made it very clear she had a boyfriend an hour or so later, something she had never done in the year I'd known her.
It still makes me anxious thinking about it.
>>
>>16948824
Send him nudes
>>
>>16948890
i don't think so anon... besides, he has some if he feels the urge to look at them.
>>
This girl invited me to Tea after a party. We know each other a short time and went on a date. We kissed and were cuddling after the tea, she didn't want to have sex. Does this mean anything other then she wants to take it slower, but is still interested in me?
>>
>>16948896
nah, this is normal dating behaviour. are you interested in anything serious with her?
>>
>>16948830
here

>>16948896
This is normal, saying "no" or waiting is just putting it off for the right, and better, moment. She is interested, keep dating.
>>
>>16948563
is he trying to impress someone hes cheating with?
>>
>>16948910
>>16948915
Yes. Not sure if she is a perfect fit but she has a lot of traits i really like. I want to know her better, although I have already "fallen in love" with her cute face, sexy body and big Brown eyes. So I kinda already want more sexually.
>>
>>16948956
sounds like the perfect mix of wanting to get to know her and sexual tension. enjoy it! this is such an exciting phase.
>>
I am a 23 years old man who recently created an account on okcupid.

My questions towards women:
> What is most important within my profile that attracts you?

>What are key elements you foccus on?

>Do you expect the man to initiate the communication?

>What are no-goes in a profile that would prevent you from sending a message?

>What should a profilepic include to make it interesting for you?
>>
>>16948956
Not trying to be rude but this sounds more like infatuation than love, or likeability. It's fine to just want something sexual btw, but don't lead her on.
>>
W-why aren't you in the kitchen?
>>
>>16948980
Well, woman can leave the kitchen for sex obviously...
>>
File: 1454235029288.png (32KB, 242x184px) Image search: [Google]
1454235029288.png
32KB, 242x184px
Guys, have you ever been in a relashionship with a girl thats way more popular and outgoing than you?
And have you girls ever dated a more introverted and quiet guy?

How did things worked out?

Backstory: There's this one girl who im pretty sure has a thing for me and i would like to ask her out and stuff, but we're the complete opposite of each other when i comes to our social life. Im pretty boring and never been popular with people, i only really have one close friend, pretty much only leave the house to work and study (thats where i met her), cant drive, all my hobbies are for one person only, never dated before, etc. She's your average 20 something girl, goes to parties, hangs out with her friends all the time, takes pictures of everything, etc
I just dont really see the point of asking her out because i think that even if she really likes me and we go out, everything will fall apart as soon as she gets to know me better and i will just end up with one less friend.

Any advice is welcome.
>>
>>16949067
>Guys, have you ever been in a relashionship with a girl thats way more popular and outgoing than you?
No, I am a 23 years old man who had not a single date in his life so far.
>>
>>16949067
I have been with that sort of girl. While I didn't share her social drive, I played along with it just fine when we went out places. However she found it totally impossible to get her head around the possibility of spending a day in a more chilled out and private way. I have no idea whether that one-track mind is common to highly social people but it certainly ruined our relationship. I was pretty put off by her inflexibility.
>>
>>16948973
nobody answered me...
>makes me sad
>>
>>16949149
You never said what you wanted advice on, just posted some profile questions.
>>
File: 1326801769863.jpg (55KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1326801769863.jpg
55KB, 500x282px
If one lacks experience, is it possible to not overthink everything, without going full-on clueless?
>>
To women, what's the right way to approach women in a bar? Just a "Hi my name is X, what are you drinking there, do you go to school here, what's your major blah blah blah" is what I'm thinking of going with.
>>
>>16949072
21 year old here also struggling, tell me about yourself, why do you think that is?
>>
>>16949158
I wanted advice on how to imprive my profile from a women's perspective...
>>
>>16949178
Currently I have no social peer group.
I am overworked with my studies.
Maybe I am a little depressed.
I am overweight (BMI 26) even though I lost 15 kg.

Why I have not been able to find a date in the past?
At my school time I was bullied heavily up to the 8th grade, then I changed school but was too mesmerised to get into dating so I just was happy to be left alone or just having a casual conversation, where I could recover.

In my bachelor studies I tried to make new friends...
But all the people from my first semesters fall out so I was alone again. And even though I tried for a year I did not find friends.

And without friends you are just a lonely loser without a life...
How can I get a gf if I can't even get someone to just be my college...
>>
>>16948121
Either one, as long as it's clean.
>>
>>16947525
Hey /adv/, probably an all round question here but here it goes:
I'm a 19 guy here, and I just want on my first date with this girl that I've been chatting with on facebook.
She's really cute and I think we'd be a great match together, but my only problem is that I'm scared of it turning into a friendship rather than a relationship.
So girls,
When do you expect men to make a move on a girl during a date? Rather that be holding hands or the first kiss between you two?
>>
File: 60051-Sans-titre20160111204220.jpg (42KB, 489x486px) Image search: [Google]
60051-Sans-titre20160111204220.jpg
42KB, 489x486px
question: are there women who care about saving the white race?
>>
File: 1326805898281.jpg (71KB, 410x272px) Image search: [Google]
1326805898281.jpg
71KB, 410x272px
>>16947936
>be 14
>last year on a certain school, 9th grade
>friends bug me if i like any girl for a week straight
>cave in and mention a random girl that i thought looked cute
>next week, they force me to talk to her, and by the end of the week, all of 7th, 8th and 9th grade are watching us, expecting me to declare my feelings, and see if it works
>it didn't

>high school
>tell this one girl, which i practically considered my sister, about the time i dreamed i was about to fuck her, but then i resisted because it didn't felt right

>college
>one of my current female best friends
>she was sleeping on her table at my right
>i was caressing her hair out of boredom of the class
>for some reason, feel the urge to touch her ear, like if she was a dog, wondering if she would like that
>i then proceeded touch the outside and the inside of her ear for 2 seconds, before i fully realized what i was doing
>to this day, i still don't know why i did it, and hope that she forgot that already

I think i might be a bit autistic.
>>
>>16949208
Or actually, anyone in general can answer this if you want.
>>
>>16949220
White people don't need saving. Even if we're all eventually more brown than we are now, it makes no fucking difference.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 640x892px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 640x892px
Girls
I'm trying in clothes right now. How is this?
>>
>>16948973
Can you not just post a screen shot of the profile and we give you advice on what to improve? This is very broad and unspecific...
>>
>>16949233
It's great. Pretty standard man-wear.
>>
>>16949233
Dude, don't hide your thumbs in your pocks.
>>
>>16949233

Not bad actually. You need some different shoes though. Not sure what exactly, I'd say ask /fa/ but they'll tear down your outfit instead of answering the question. I've just never thought even non-autist trainers looked good.
>>
>>16949233
Boring. Not bad, just boring. Is that a crew neck tee under the shirt? If so, unfasten an extra button from the top. You should also consider a v-neck shirt and showing off a bit more of your chest instead. The weather is getting mild enough for bare skin anyway.
>>
>>16949208
Make it clear you're attracted to her get from the get go.
>>
>>16949236
>>16949238
>>16949239

Thanks!!!!

I'm so glad because I've been struggling to find decent clothes (I'm fashion blind). Glad to hear I found something that works :)
>>
>>16949233
Nice shirt. For my peesonal taste, the jeans could have a slightly slimmer fit on the legs, but those look great too! And pls get black socks anon...
Oh, and you look p hot. Post more fits
>>
>>16949241

Yes cause I'm at the store, I didn't want to just put on a random shirt to bare skin here. But thanks for the advice
>>
>>16949233
>>16949239
>>16949244
Nice shoes for every day that works with most things not sloppy.
>>
>>16949251

Oh, agreed, those are good.
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 570x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 570x400px
>>16949251
Eww no... Get something standart like pic related if you don't want to look retarded.
>>
>>16949251
Not OP but I'd also throw in brown oxford shoes for consideration. Chelsea boots are incredibly convenient and versatile, but sometimes the outfit calls for just a touch more detail that laces and stitching can provide. They're also passably casual too.
>>
>>16949243
Any tips on how anon?
I'm probably not the most straight forward guy when it comes to compliments.
>>
>>16949247

>oh and you look hot

I think you're the first girl to tell me that. I'm actually blushing a bit right now in the checkout line
>>
>>16949251
This borders on fedora core. I would almost have to label them as a red flag on a dude...
>>
Got put in a group to do some work with a girl I kinda like, we don't have each other on Facebook and are just using the messanger app to talk. However I'm starting to think I'm irritating her but at the same time I have a huge deadline coming up so I want to get this group shit done asap.

I want to show her what I've done so far (so the both of us have something to start on) but I don't want to come across as bothersome. Starting the message with 'sorry to bother you again' seems really weak too.
>>
>>16949275
But that's because you have no style.
>>
>>16949274
That makes the mental image even better. What else did you buy?
>>
>>16949262

those are girls running shoes anon
>>
>>16949285
Oh am laffin. Let me guess: you would describe your style as manly, timeless and classic but quality?
>>
>>16949287

the grey shirt and a plaid one that fits the same. And those jeans in the picture as well as a slightly darker set. I'm going to go look at new shoes tomorrow. And yes, I got the black socks too haah
>>
>>16947936
More so humiliating, but when I introduced my current crush to my old crush, they become lesbians. I am going to be the best man.
>>
>>16949295
While you're out shoe shopping, buy a matching belt. Even if you already own one it's a nice idea to always buy the pair together. Builds your wardrobe in a coordinated fashion.
>>
>>16949293
Not even close. I'm a skinny guy who slaps together clothes that are typically functional and try to get in some colorful T-shirt.

By the way, I beg you to show me some images of a fedoracorist in those shoes because I've not seen a single sample yet.
>>
>>16948563
It's only 450 dollars m8
>>
>>16949301

That's a good idea, thanks!
>>
>>16949295
sounds like a very successfull shopping trip. congrats anon. good on you with the black socks. dunno, white socks just trigger me or something, kek
>>
File: 485984408.jpg (200KB, 670x1008px) Image search: [Google]
485984408.jpg
200KB, 670x1008px
>>16949303
here you go
>>
i'm a VERY awkward girl. i'm so, so bad at talking about uncomfortable stuff. i try to avoid it, but i know how important sommunication is in a relationship. that's why i try to overcome this. i have a perfect situation atm to learn this. but pls, i need a step by step guide or i will faint.
my bf has a female friend who crosses borders and even is his ex. i need to tell him to cut contact. and yes, i have considered this up and down. i made threads here and everybody strongly adviced me to do exactly this. i have been putting this up for a while now, but tonight it has hit me again and i think it is finally time to speak up. hold my hand, adv...
>>
Do every decent looking girl, have a fat friend as a bodyguard??

You just always see them tagging along behind them, I means seriously these days you need a wingman to take them grenades
>>
>>16949343
Don't overthink things, just do them. If you overthink one specific thing, you lose sight on the matter of hand. You start overthinking the repercussions, and get scared to ask.
Make it simple for yourself, because it's a simple phrase of - "I don't like you talking to your ex."
>>
>>16949393
>I don't like you talking to your ex
i'm not kidding. but i might vomit or faint if i say this phrase... what is wrong with me?
>>
>>16949397
Your boyfriend sounds like a dickhead if you can't comfortable speak with him.
>>
>>16949235
I am afraid /b/ will rape me then
>>
>>16949401
no, no, it's not him at all! this is solely my problem... my stomach is turning. he's currently with her and i can't stand it. i'm going crazy here.
>>
>>16949171
Anyone?
>>
>>16949420
what is your goal? fuck or find a nice girl?
>>
>>16948563
doesnt seem like a big deal girl, if it was like 5000 dollars or a car or bike or sometihng huge maybe, but 450? thats how much a Playstion 4 costs, which is nothing
>>
Girls

What does it mean when a woman walks by and smiles or I catch them staring at me?

Does it generally mean they are just being friendly or am I attractive to them?
>>
>>16949438
>or am I attractive to them
probably
>>
>>16949427
Either, but honestly I'd much rather have a long term relationship. I also look quite a bit younger than I am.
>>
I was talking about sex with a girl and she asked how big i was. This means shes definately attracted to me right?

I
>>
>>16949472
yes

>>16949471
then your approach is about right. but bars might not be the right place to find good girls
>>
>>16949438
It can also mean she just happened to look at you.
>>
>>16949477
Then where do I go? I'm absolutely invisible at my university and I am a very loud person.
>>
My ex-bf and I were long distance. I sensed something was off so I pretended to be into cucking, and said "if you're camming with other girls I guess I'd rather know". He then confessed he'd had camsex with one just a few minutes prior to me asking, but never before that.

Was this a coincidence or was he bullshitting me?
>>
>>16949493
Ask via voice. Jusge by tone.
>>
>>16949481
How do you tell if a random woman finds a man attractive in just passing with no conversation
>>
>>16949067
Yeah it happened to me last year (I was 18), although I was more outgoing than her.
I was oblivious to her liking me until a mutual friend of ours told me she had a crush on me because she found me manly or something like that.
So I just found an excuse to ask her a question and then followed up with a discussion and a week later we were together.
The sex was pretty shitty since she was a virgin before me and I couldn't stand hanging out with her friends so we broke up 6 months later.

What I'm trying to say is, ask her a question through Facebook (anything will do if she's into you) and it's pretty easy from there on.
And you can expect a lot of really fucking annoying strangers knowing your name and bothering you with questions
>>
Fellow guys:

I am interested in someone, apparently i should also be interested in other women at the same time but i just cant do it, she is always on my mind and i have lost any will to do my hobbies.
>>
>>16949364
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7aUh3cP81M
>>
>>16947525
How often do girls think about sex, and how much weight does it habe in their lives in general?>>16947525
>>
>>16949575
>How often do girls think about sex
Sometimes but if I'm on birth control my sex drive is dead in the water.

>how much weight does it habe in their lives in general?
None at all, really.
>>
>>16949575
>How often do girls think about sex?
Pretty often. Every couple of hours or something, maybe?
>How much weight does it habe in their lives in general?
None. I can keep my hormones under control.
>>
>>16947936
That one time (one and only) I lost my erection during early morning foreplay with this girl i was seeing.
Perfectly good reason, tho: i REALLY had to pee. Went to the bathroom, had a quick shower, went back to bed, and finished like a champ.
>>
>>16949575
Every now and then, not much at all

>>16949472
No, she might have just wanted to know or see if you would answer

>>16949438
The smiling is being polite. The staring doesn't necessarily mean you're attractive, you could also be unattractive

>>16949364
Girls do this no more than guys

>>16949233
Have you seen The Inbetweeners? That reminds me of something Simon would wear. The worst thing is the jeans, but I really hope you don't plan to wear those shoes with that outfit

>>16949220
Considering I'm not white and white girls tend to be obsessed with looking darker, I really couldn't care less about your 'cause'

>>16949208
It really depends. Can't answer this as a general question
>>
>>16948824
"Good luck, have fun, but save some energy for me [insert nude here]"
>>
>>16948895
A guy always wants fresh material, even if it's of the same person.
>>
File: edmund-burke-1.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
edmund-burke-1.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>16949231

and this is why we're fucked.

welp. I guess we had a good run
>>
>>16949583
>>16949594
>>16949654
>girls have virtually 0 sex drive and thus care nothing about sex which makes them cometely dominant when it comes to male female sexual relations because they live in a society that allows it. Can't wake up.
>>
i have a question , when i hang out with my friend its always with his gf .... we always end up doing whatever his gf wants, i always come up with suggestions of things to do, she even asks me what i want to do but we always end up doing what she wants

its really boring

i dont want to say anything abut it because i dont want to hurt my relationship with my friend
>>
>>16949557
>apparently i should also be interested in other women at the same time
Why is that apparent? I don't see anything wrong with only being interested in one person. As long as you're not obsessed and stalking them or anything.
>>
>>16949672
doesn't that get uttely boring? i mean, it's just my body. he knows it from head to toes and has plenty of pics. that just seems unnecessary
>>
>>16949343
Everything is going to be fine.
>>
Men: I can't for the life of me tell if a guy in clothing is fat or fit. Please help me, I'm retarded. What to look for? Is there some sort of guide? I get catfished all the time because of this.
>>
>>16949727
i don't think so anon. it's been 2h and my heart is still racing and i'm feeling sick. why am i such a whimp? god damn this sucks.
>>
>>16949729
Ask him to take his clothes off. If he refuses or gets embarrassed, he's fat.
>>
>>16949724
if the same grill sent me different nudes I'd find that a huge ego boost
>>
>>16949729
The ppint of clothing is so that Stacy cunts like you can't auto reject us just because we have a bit of chub
>>
>>16949735
Have a glass of water and take a few deep breaths. It's okay, it's all going to be fine.
Also stop calling yourself a wimp, even if you are. Especially if you are.
>>
>>16949729
ask for a shirtless pic, also how fat are we talking? Like dadbod fat or skinnyfat
>>
>>16949736
oh, that's so mean
>>
>>16949740
why? i don't get that, pls elaborate
>>
>>16949720
Be an adult and tell him his gf bores you or find a better person to spend time with

>>16949724
>doesn't that get boring?
Think of it as foreplay. Does that ever get boring?
>>
>>16949747
>It's okay, it's all going to be fine
why are you so sure?
and yes, i know it's no good but i'm not really thinking straight atm. i just don't want this to end badly...
>>
>>16949755
I'd say it shows that she's interested in me and wants to fuck me, for dudes that makes us feel good because it makes us feel wanted
>>
>>16949729

>>16949741
This.
The only reason people wear clothes is to hide the fact that they're fat, so you should be looking exclusively for guys without clothes. If someone is really fit, they should be at least topless most of the time, if not completley naked. That's your target.
>>
>>16949759
>Does that ever get boring?
not yet.
ok, i still don't really get it but i will just give you the benefit of the doubt
>>
Men: I check out my professor during class. He's really hot and has that commanding, almost acidic tone. Do I have any chance? He's about 30 or 35, I'm an attractive senior. I also have a ridiculously high grade in his course at the moment and answer during class a lot. Would you find it creepy or flattering if a girl was checking out your assets at work? I don't want him to be uncomfortable. But damn.

>>16949233

Good except for the hiking sneaks. Why do you city normies wear hiking gear innacity? And button your lower button, it triggers me. But really nice shirt. Jeans could use a different fit, idk what.

>>16949438

Usually means I am checking you out.

>>16949583
>Sometimes but if I'm on birth control my sex drive is dead in the water.

Is this true? Mine's been down recently... I still masturbate almost every day but it's not like the fervor of my teens. I didn't know bc could do that.
>>
>>16949748

I like fridge mode guys with some softness on top of muscle. So larger guys. But I always get fooled by dough boys who couldn't bench a pencil.

>>16949736

It's tinder. Isn't that rude?
>>
>>16949788
>It's tinder. Isn't that rude?
If he's fit, he won't care. If he's fat, he's desperate enough to do it. Either that, or he'll refuse and you'll know he's fat
>>
>>16949788
>tinder

Do what guys do, if there is no body picture assume they are fat.
>>
>>16949802

Shit, is that actually a common line of thought? I didn't have a body pic until recently when someone asked. M-maybe that is why senpai didn't notice me.

Well, alright then.
>>
>>16949816
Not a guy, but as a girl, you should know all about fat girl angles. I know so many girls who use them, it's ridiculous. I don't blame guys for thinking that way
>>
>>16949816
If all your pictures are like this we really don't have a choice, baggy tops are also bullshit

Pic related
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-23-14-48-18.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-23-14-48-18.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>16949886
>>
>>16949893
Damn, not only no body pics, but only one picture shows her whole face? She's hiding something.
>>
>>16949893

She is (clearly) insecure about her weight and there is something wrong with the left eye or side of her face.
>>
>>16949575
I think about sex constantly. But I don't think this normal for a girl or anyone
>>
>>16949893
>blonde with big tits
I'll take her.

>>16949925
How do you like your dicks?
>>
>>16949910
>>16949905
She's hiding 200lb
>>
>>16949893
Definitely chubby at the very least. She thinks she can hide it by only showing her face, but she's unfortunately one of those people whose weight shows in their face.
>>
>>16949975
a) Don't.
b) Don't,
c) Don't.
d) Try with a prostitute.
>>
>>16949975
I'd look into BDSM if I were you...
>>
>>16950003
Why would you snap though?
>>
>>16950031
She probably wants the D/has a rape fetish like 80% of girls. Just do whatever if she's asking for it like you say.
>>
>>16950031
Be the bigger person and walk away from the person that triggers you.
>>
>>16950031
How is she provoking it? Now I'm curious.
>>
>>16950076
You are a fucking victim. Get out and stop playing her games. Pack her bags, throw her out and get a new roommate. You'd be so much happier instead of worrying about when and how you should hurt/rape her in a revenge act. It's not going to make you actually feel any better.
>>
>>16950076
Is she your boss or something?
>>
>>16950122
What the fuck.
>>
I'd like to give something like tinder a go and try some casual hookups. I've been told I have an attractive face and such but I have some really obvious and kinda gross looking scars on my shoulders/chest.

So my question: Is casual sex still on the table for someone like me or do I have to wait till someone is attracted to me for more than my body?

Like, If a guy was otherwise cute could you overlook something like that?
>>
>>16950141
Ok, let's get into the details. What happens if you don't cook for her, talk back, masturbate without her permission, don't let her take your money, etc.?
>>
>>16950141
M8, we can't give you help if we don't have many details to go on.

Think, why is she controlling you so much? Surely it started with something, and there must be a reason why you can't let her go.
>>
Girls, imagine you're back in highschol, an european highschool. An art school actually. (kids ranging from the age of 15 to 20 )

Right, there's this guy, hes good looking, fairly rich and teachers praise him as very intelligent. But hes a lazy fucker who doesnt show up half the time, half asses his asignments, is in trouble with the law (police showed up 2 times because of me already during classes) and he doesnt talk to anyone and looks mad most of the time

Whats your opinion of him? The latter part of it I blame mostly on my depression and reocurring suicidal thoughts, been working on that. My reason for asking is mostly because I get the impression everyone is either scared of me or straight out hates me
>>
>>16950180
She's toxic as hell. Just sack up, stop doing things for her, and stop doing what she says. She's a parasite, and without her you would be much better off.
>>
>>16947873
My ex had those dreams about me before I broke up with him.
>>
>>16950180
M8, you're with a psychopath, abort as fast as possible.

>if I were to disobey her she'd leave me, I think, I don't know.
All the more reason to do it. She hasn't done you any physical harm, and hasn't treatened you with anything.

>I wouldn't know what to do without her
Well, what were you doing before she showed up?
>>
>>16950173
I want to bang this guy.
>>
>>16947967
Do it in a genuine way! Like "hey you like practicly all of my foodpictures, wanna get something to eat with me? :p"
>>
>>16950222
>It'll be fine, I'm sure.
You're in denial man. Having nobody would be better than having some kind of twisted emotional dependence on someone like that.
>>
>>16950222
>I don't even know why I wrote that earlier.
Probably because you're in need of help.

M8, you're exactly like those wives who get beaten by their husbands and then think it's their own fault; except she's controlling you psychologically.

Seriously, you should confront her, you're better off living alone than with someone who treats you like a slave. Except she doesn't even pay you.
>>
>what can I say, I like seeing you
Is a line like that too blunt or possibly creepy? I'm pretty sure that greentext comes across pretty well already in both my and this girl's actions, but I'm just overthinking here a little. Suppose she brings up that I talk to her a lot, that I stick around her a lot, that I ask her out a lot. Is it fine to say something like this then? What else should I say?

Nitpicking, but hey. Ask Anything.
>>
>>16948059
>when I'm in nice jeans and bend over
Topkek m'8 m'ade m'day
>>
>>16950222

Throw her the fuck out of your life.
>>
>>16948288
Good luck m'8
>>
File: Girlfriend? Normalfags go die.jpg (93KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Girlfriend? Normalfags go die.jpg
93KB, 1000x667px
I'm taking this girl out on a date soon. Getting there by bike (no other transport) and the weather's going to be shit. We had an afternoon movie planned and I was going to offer to do some other activity after, but given the circumstances I don't know if I should.

So basically
>rain
>bikes (if she doesn't have her parents pick her up, which is also a possibility and would kill this even worse)
>cinema only
Feels like I'm headed for disaster. Sure it's a nice little time together, but I kind of want to expect more out of this.

It's not a first date (somewhat) and we're very close outside the whole dating scene. What can I do to improve this day or at least be able to impress her a little?
>>
>>16950331
How hard is it to take an umbrella? There's even an umbrella in your picture
>>
>>16950340
Last time I checked, bikes and umbrellas don't mix well. It's not exactly a densely populated area we live in either, so there's quite a distance between pretty much everything here. Not the distance you'd drop off the bike for and go walk.

It's that hard.
>>
>>16949775
>Would you find it creepy or flattering if a girl was checking out your assets at work

As a guy in his late 20's. Nah. If you forced me to pick between the two, maybe a little flattering? But even then...

Honestly, it apparently happens to me a bit, and most of the time I never notice unless my gf points it out (she says it makes her feel confident/proud when other girls do it). And even when I do notice, I don't really give much of a fuck.

I feel like the older you get, the more comfortable in your own skin you become, and consequently the less fucks you give about that kind of stuff.

>>16950258
> Is it fine to say something like this then? What else should I say?

It's fine I guess, but i'd be more prone to just flashing a wry grin and a "Can you blame me?". But that's just me and my personality.

Honestly you're over thinking it. And the only scenario where she asks that specific question is probably either where you're wasting too much time pussyfooting around and playing games instead of actually asking her out, or she's annoyed by you and there's not much you can say anyway.
>>
So I've recently started seeing this guy who's had this female friend for over ten years. I keep wanting to believe that there's nothing between them, but I suspect that he has feelings for her and it's making me paranoid as shit. She's his best friend. The guy and I live two hours away from each other, so we don't get to see each other often.

I mean, they've supposedly "platonically" cuddled when they've each had shitty days, and they've both seen each other naked (separate incidents, both were drunk).

Recently, she came down to visit him and other friend's of hers (she lives in a different town, hours away), she stayed the night at his place. On Facebook, they took a group photo, and in a couple group pictures, he was putting bunny ears behind her head. A long time ago, I learned that that meant that you "like-liked" someone.

He's told me that she's got nice breasts, but also that she's the type of person who gets angry if her tits aren't complimented. I don't know about that one though, I can say that a dude has a great ass without being attracted to him too.

I'm known to get irrationally jealous over stupid things, but something just feels really wrong about this. Like I have this gut feeling that he has feelings for her and it's crushing me. I understand that they're really close and have known each other for years, but...I feel like if there was something going on between them, they would have already been in a relationship by now, or he would have already confessed his feelings for her if he had any. I know I could never say "just friends" with a guy I had feelings for no matter how much I valued our friendship, it would hurt too much.

It's not that I don't trust this guy, I haven't caught him in a lie yet and he's been totally honest with me about everything so far. I'm just...concerned, I guess. I feel stupid, and I really don't want to end things with this guy just because I'm uncomfortable with him and his best friend spending time together.
>>
>>16950364
He's also told her great things about me, bragged about how attractive I am and all that shit. I don't really tell people I'm interested in how attractive I find other people I'm into, so there's another sign that I'm just overreacting and being paranoid.
>>
>>16950364
I'm not reading that
>>
>>16950364
Have you told him your concerns?
>>
>>16950364
>and in a couple group pictures, he was putting bunny ears behind her head. A long time ago, I learned that that meant that you "like-liked" someone.
Okay you're clearly the side piece. There's no way he'd seriously date someone with the mentality of a 15 year old.

Seriously don't answer. I know you want to so badly but I'm already embarrassed for you. Replying to me is just going to destroy the tiny scrap of respect it took to even answer you in the first place.
>>
Women--please rank these from most to least offensive:

bitch
cunt
broad
female
>>
Why can't most girls handle the bantz? My personality is very snarky and sarcastic, and it's growing increasingly more difficult to find a girl who doesn't mind not being politically correct (unless it's about religion, because apparently women have a problem with Christianity telling them to not be whores). Sure, if I find a bull-dyke she will have a battle of the bantz with me, but I can't pork a lesbian. Why can't I find girls with wit and the wisdom to know that not everything should be taken personally, but at the same time want my missile exploding in their innards?
>>
>>16950390
I think you forgot to add chick to the list.
>>
>>16947615
How I turn my girlfriend on:
>playing with nipples
>kissing neck from behind
>grabbing ass
>nibbling on ear

how my girlfriend turns me on:
>shows me her ass in tight clothing/something sexy
>surprises me while being completely naked
>rubs up against my dick
>grinding up on me
>>
>>16950395
I literally did
>>
>>16950390
Cunt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bitch > broad > female

Calling a girl a cunt is a one-way ticket to getting a stiletto in the nuts.
>>
>>16950394
I'm not going to read beyond the first sentence.

Find the right girls.
>>
>>16947525
femanons: how big is too big?
>>
>>16950364
It is weird when someone has a best friend of the opposite gender.

A friend's husband has had a female bff since before they married, and she has become friends with the woman. So I guess that's what I'd angle toward--you seem to be gauging his truthfulness, so get to know her a bit and see what vibe she gives off. GL
>>
>>16950404
Looks like I found another girl who can't handle the bantz.
>>
Girls, do you worry about being too forward with a guy you like? How long does that last?
>>
>>16950404
Or grill the right finds.
>>
>>16950417
Wrong gender, sunshine. If you're as good at bantz as you are at recognizing girls, I can see why you're posting here.

My girlfriend is literally /pol/ meets /fit/. She went mad about Brussels because she had so much new material to work with, and she even has me stumped with her wit sometimes. Believe me, they're out there. Look harder.
>>
>>16950444
ooh. trips dont lie
>>
If I'm always messaging the girl first, when is it time to stop?
>>
>>16950472
When you don't have anything to say. If you want to say something then you text her. If you don't, don't.
>>
>>16950387
Replying anyway, don't give a fuck.

I mean, sorry for being naive and immature, but I guess I'm looking for little things because I'm so paranoid, you know? I know I'm sort of overreacting right now, please try to understand where I'm coming from. I know that there's probably something wrong with me because of how strongly I'm reacting to such little things such as that, but I'm really fragile right now, don't be such a fucking dick over something so small. I just wanted a serious response.
>>
>>16950480
Jesus Christ you really have no humility, do you? You think childishly and act childishly. You're going on and on about how you're such a victim to your own emotions, as if you aren't the only human being in the universe responsible for them. Stop acting like there's this unseen force you need to fight against. You're literally punching yourself in the face and begging for help. Own your fist and put it the fuck down. As long as you are intellectually aware of how to act like a grownup, being one is literally as simple as deciding to do that. It's a light switch. But you keep taking steps backward, even replying to someone who now has zero fucks to give about your life choices, just to whine more. This is as serious as it gets.
>>
>>16950384
He's already established that things are strictly platonic between them, and I'd really hate to bring it up and ask something like "Are you sure you don't have any feelings for her?", after him having already gone over the fact that they're both just friends. I feel like I'd be betraying my trust in him.
>>
So need some advice from some femanon's for my girlfriend.

How do you politely let someone know you don't want to be their BFF?

So my girlfriend recently got a new job, at an office. From what she says, it's pretty cliquey, but all the people are pretty cool. One of her co-workers, her partner basically, in particular is a pretty nice, older lady (mid 30's/40's--we're in our mid/late 20's).

She says she's pretty impressed by her, because she comes from a pretty fucked up background (among other things, she escaped a domestic abuse situation where her life was endangered, and moved for a new start) and in spite of it, is one of the warmest and sweetest people around.

But recently she's started taking a liking to my girlfriend, and been asking more and more if she wants to hang out. At first it was just at lunch, then it escalated to dinner/drinks after work, and now she's talking about how they should make plans for the weekends, and holidays, and my girlfriend feels like it's just becoming too much because she likes her as a co-worker, and thinks she's cool, but doesn't want to become her lifeline to the rest of the world.

But she also doesn't want to crush this sweet lady who's already been through so much.

And honestly, my girlfriend has a bad habit trying to be everyone's councilor, and she's ill-equipped to deal with it sometimes because she really takes their issues to heart. So, on my end, I kind of agree she's better off not adding another friend that's an emotional burden (she's got quite a few, and I always wonder why)

So does anyone have any advice as to how she could possibly extricate herself with some tact and consideration?
>>
>>16950420

Last time I was into a guy I (somewhat accidentally) kissed him out of blue one time, so yes definitely worry about this. I completely freaked out afterwards and never brought it up and since neither did he I assume he wasn't that into it. So now I've decided to be pretty cautious until I'm sure the guy's into me as well.
>>
>>16950410
>It is weird when someone has a best friend of the opposite gender.

I have 3, and none that i could actually consider a best friend from my same gender.

Maybe it has something to do with being in a career where 90% of the students are women.
>>
>>16950495
Lol, if I have no humility, you clearly have no understanding of different perspectives. Peace.
>>
>>16950552
They met under different circumstances.

He was at a party with his (at the time) crush, she wanted him to wait upstairs, so he went up there, and there was his best friend in the bed already. So he laid down without saying a word, then his friend asked, "Do you want to sleep with me?"

He told her that he wanted to sleep with his crush, and she said something along the lines of "Thank GOD, every guy wants to sleep with me.", so they just laid there and talked, ended up falling asleep in the same bed. Later, his crush came upstairs and had assumed that they had slept with each other, which they hadn't.

Like I said, this guy hasn't given me a reason to mistrust him yet, so I believe him, which makes me feel bad for feeling the way I do about his friend, but it's like I can't help it.
>>
>>16950403
>Calling a girl a cunt is a one-way ticket to getting a stiletto in the nuts
That's my fetish.
>>
>>16950593
Sorry, I totally read that wrong. I'm an idiot.
>>
File: IMG_20160315_171115.jpg (3MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160315_171115.jpg
3MB, 1944x2592px
Am I fuckable?
>>
>>16950669
>x-men

No
>>
i called a girl cute and she responded that i was "so sweet" and thanked me for the message

am i friendzoned 4 life
>>
>>16950669
Incredibly, I wanna cuddle you.

>>16950674
Fuck you
>>
>>16950680
X-Men is gay

Nice samefagging by the way you squarefaced manchild
>>
>>16950685
I bet you like deadpool, nigger
>>
>>16950687
Deadpool is reddit incarnate

I don't like any capeshit
>>
>>16950694
I thought that term only applied to movies and shit. Comic books are awesome, senpai. [spoiler]and the guy is still fuckable, btw[/spoiler]
>>
>>16950701
[spoiler]embarrassing, how did I fuck that up?[/spoiler]
>>
>>16950705
Spoilers don't work on this board comictard
>>
>>16950708
Ah, gotcha. Never come to /adv/. I'll go now.
>>
>>16950709
I can tell, because you reply to Pegasus. Faggot.
>>
>>16948444

Thanks, yeah I never ask for rides, I live in a town that I can cross in a couple hours on a bicycle and when I need a car I just call Uber, a lot of the girls I talk to don't even have cars but seem to expect it from guys
>>
File: le_art_by_shiniez.jpg (118KB, 1500x1067px) Image search: [Google]
le_art_by_shiniez.jpg
118KB, 1500x1067px
>>16949575
Pretty damn often lately but I got a new girlfriend and been reading smut comics all week too.
Varies with my mood and menstrual cycle a lot though.
>>
>>16950331
Any ideas?
>>
File: 1458518078594.jpg (554KB, 1073x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1458518078594.jpg
554KB, 1073x1200px
>>16950694
>Deadpool is reddit incarnate
Varies with writer. Sometimes he's decent, sometimes it's MEMES.

Sort of like how the Punisher used to be an autistic machine that planned and planned and planned, but in the new Daredevil he's just a MUHREEN OOHRA powered by rage.

God I hate the direction comics have taken.
>>
>>16950364
>A long time ago, I learned that that meant that you "like-liked" someone.
What? No it doesnt. It means he's making a joke in the photo, and the fact you're calling it "like-like" is hilarious.
>>
>>16947715
Talk to girls irl. Go to class and get to know them then ask them to coffee. If that goes well, ask them on a date. If you're not in schooling, as a friend/family member to hook you up or meet someone at work
>>
File: slg nessa mano.jpg (47KB, 335x400px) Image search: [Google]
slg nessa mano.jpg
47KB, 335x400px
Femanons, i have a question...

I was in my university campus talking with some friends, in the middle of a crowd. While suddenly a girl grabbed my ass and gone without saying nothing. I couldn't barely see her blue shirt.

Like wtf, why she did that? Should i have tried to find her or something like that?
>>
File: 1457189809430.jpg (783KB, 1600x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1457189809430.jpg
783KB, 1600x1500px
>>16950851
The most important thing to keep in mind while reading Deadpool is to steer clear of Waypool.
>>
Guys/Girls

What's your experience with telling your partners about your weirder fetishes?

>Have gf love her very much
>Have fetish that I'm sure would repulse her
>Spend time together, have sexual encounters, love it
>Still not scratching that certain fetish's "itch" though
>Have girls on kik who I used to regularly chat with who'd scratch the itch in an instant
>Have the temptation but would hate myself if I acted on it.

Does anyone just have some advice on this? I don't know how long I'll be able to handle this
>>
>>16951138
Well what's your itch? Let someone judge how you should go about asking her.

GUYS AND GIRLS
What do you feel about your partner asking about your past sex life/how many people you've been with?

Is it something to be avoided, or does the knowledge go to use in any way that's positive? Is it good for piece of mind? How would you react to your partner asking you?
>>
>>16951146
>What do you feel about your partner asking about your past sex life/how many people you've been with?
I don't think any good can come out of having that discussion, ever.
>>
Girls
When was the last time you suck Chad's cock? Still thinking about it?
>>
>>16951146
I like belly stuffing and slight gaining. On me. Mostly with the feeder egging me on while also teasing me and insulting me.

>GUYS AND GIRLS
What do you feel about your partner asking about your past sex life/how many people you've been with?

I'm not opposed to it, at least I haven't been so far. It's good to be honest, but have some tact on both the part of the asker and the answerer.

>Does the knowledge go to use in any way that's positive?
I'd definitely say it could. If someone lets you know something that definitely does or doesn't work for them, that's valuable and you can get closer to them because of it.

>Is it good for piece of mind?
This I'd say could be dangerous. Wanting "peace of mind" implies you have an answer that you want to hear, and that puts pressure on both you and the answerer to feel a certain way.

>How would you react to your partner asking you?
I'd answer truthfully, with only a small fib if absolutely necessary. Hell, I'd rather be truthful and field damage control than lie and have it bite us later.
>>
>>16951146
>GUYS AND GIRLS
>What do you feel about your partner asking about your past sex life/how many people you've been with?

Don't give a fuck.

>Is it something to be avoided, or does the knowledge go to use in any way that's positive? Is it good for piece of mind?

Not really sure what "peace of mind" there is to be gained either way. But I get how it's one of those things you get curious about as you're becoming closer and getting really know each other and ask about more intimate details of one another's lives.

How would you react to your partner asking you?

Don't give a fuck. I'm always honest if/when asked.
>>
Girls,

How big of a difference is there between "liking someone" and "wanting to go out with them"?

Nothing specifically has happened at all, but there's a few girls where I work and go to school (I'm a Writing Tutor) that I've overheard are into me. Not a whole lot, but some guys in the classes I tutor tell me that they overhear the girls in there sometimes say that they like guys like me, and that's heartening, but I'm really wondering how to tell whether this is just something in passing or if I actually have the romantic mobility to just ask one of them out.

Not relevant, but there's one that I want to ask out. Short, thin (nice butt though), glasses, has a little bit of that ugly-cute thing going on, which I enjoy. I'm not enamored, and I do want to try it out, but unfortunately I don't actually see her that much, so I want to know the answer so I know how to judge whether or not it's worth my time to go out of my way to ask her out.
>>
>>16951233
You might wanna repost in the new thread
>>
>>16951257
Alright. Never posted on this board before.
>>
Link to new thread?
>>
>>16951302
Put in some fucking effort.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.