[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know if I'm in love?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1449191611471.jpg (14KB, 480x252px) Image search: [Google]
1449191611471.jpg
14KB, 480x252px
How do I know if I'm in love?
>>
Love doesn't truly kick in until you've been with the person long enough. I'm talking way past your first 10 fights.

What is your situation?
>>
Here's the deal....if you're 12 and he just told you he likes your nail polish you are in love. If you are 15 and you just gave him a BJ you are in love. If you are 18 and he is with the class princess you are in love. If you are 24 and it is too late, you are in love. Give or take that is all there ever was. I love you.
>>
>>16947490
>Together for only a month
>Loving, beautiful, compassionate, funny, fun to be around, passionate about her work
>Though she's got issues
>Chronic infidelity, weird Oedipus complex, afraid of men, one-track mind, really selfish in bed, thinks I'm immature because of our age difference
>Little in common on the surface, but similar views on the world and desires to experience more
>Never felt more secure than when I was with her
>She taught me how to love myself
>I always wanted to do things for her to make her happy even if I didn't know how
>Felt like I could just tell her who I am
>Broke it off because reasons
>She's back
>She missed me so much
>Regularly texts me "thinking of you" things that make me feel so warm and confident
>She and I can't be together
>Have to be friends because of those reasons (age and she's back with her ex)
>Can't get her out of my head

I'm fucking dying here. I've never been this way with someone before.
>>
>>16947551

yeah you're def in love, but it's your first love, so it could go either way really fast at this point in time for you.
>>
>>16947637
I'm scared. It really tore me up the first time and I feel like that's just going to happen again. I hate giving someone this much power over me. But she and I were texting tonight and I made a slightly self-deprecating joke about my teeth and smile being crooked. She replied "Your smile gives you character...it's one of the things I like about you". Little things like that let me know she really does care. Like she actually appreciates me in a unique way. It's hard not to fall for her.
>>
>>16947924
It sounds like you're underaged and she's not. That's never good. Honestly.

Furthermore, if she felt the same way you do, why is she back with her ex? How do you know she's not just telling you these things rather than feeling them?
>>
>>16947960

Good question there

It's hard to do, but try to put it into perspective OP. You don't want to be hurting if/when she's gone. Many relationships in life are a transient learning experience, what have you learned from this one that you could carry over?
>>
>>16947490
This. However there are couples who can discuss through most disagreements in rather peaceful manner and some people are just naturally submissive so it might take them years to reach your total quota of 10 fights.

But personally I don't think it's possible for people to be romantically in love before they're actually intimate with the person in question. There's just so much stuff we share with our partners that we wouldn't share even with our parents.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.