[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a gf, or at least get a girl to be really close

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: pepe2.jpg (42KB, 377x382px) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.jpg
42KB, 377x382px
How do I get a gf, or at least get a girl to be really close friends with me? I've been told that I'm attractive (girls on omegle usually rate me an 8 or a 9), but I just get really uncomfortable in social situations, and am generally shy and quiet.

When I do talk to a girl that I like, I get really nervous and tend to spill my spaghetti. I'm 22 year old kissless virgin, and have only liked 2 girls in my entire life, but both times I ended up creeping them out, and I don't know how to fix this.

I just want a girl who I can spend time with, and who can be there to give me emotional support, and who I can maybe someday marry. I've gone through a lot of fucked up shit in my life, and maybe that's why I'm always mellow and anti-social. I don't care if a girls that attractive, I just want someone who's not a roastie. I'd happily go for a 5 or a 6 if she has good moral values (virgin, doesn't drink or do drugs).
>>
>>16947365
>I don't care if a girls that attractive
>I'd happily go for a 5 or a 6

If you haven't had a girlfriend by 22 there's good chance you're not a 8 or 9 and you sound shallow as fuck. You shouldn't even be trying to go after a 6.

Also, almost nothing you read online will make you better at socializing. You have to go out and practice it yourself.
>>
>>16947415
I'm just saying what other people have told me, which is that I'm attractive. I'm have an average or a slightly skinny build, but I guess I have a decent face. I had multiple girls come on to me in highschool, but they were all roasties, and as a religious man, I had no interest in them, and I was holding out hope that things would work out with my childhood crush. I only liked one girl after her, and that was in college, and while I didn't fuck it up as bad, she pretty much said she's not interested and we haven't talked since.
>>
>>16947431
>I'm just saying what other people have told me

You do know people lie, right?

I've told guys they're a 7 or 8 because I didn't want to hurt their feelings. If you want an accurate judgement, the best place to post your face is here or /soc/.

>but they were all roasties, and as a religious man

There's nothing wrong with having standards, but beggars can't be choosers. Its 2016, there's a slim chance you're going to find a pure virgin girl outside of church.
>>
>>16947478
I've gone on Omegle and asked girls I saw on there to give me an honest rate. I showed my face, and 98% of girls would rate me an 8 or a 9. Only one time did I get a 7.

The first girl I liked never told me whether she thought I was attractive or not, but she said she would've given me a chance if I wasn't such a creep. So that makes me think maybe she did find me attractive, but idk for sure.

And the second girl said "your parents must be really good looking people anon" just randomly the second time we hung out, which to me sounded like she was trying to say she thinks I'm attractive. But her friends wanted her to be with another guy, so they talked shit about me to her, and it kind of ruined things between us, and she ended up losing interest in me all together.

I'm muslim (the second girl I liked is too), and I do go to prayer, but there aren't any girls there that I'm interested in, and I'm not sure if there ever will be.
>>
>>16947508

>I've gone on Omegle and asked girls I saw on there to give me an honest rate. I showed my face, and 98% of girls would rate me an 8 or a 9. Only one time did I get a 7.

Like I said, people lie. I'm not saying you're not a 8, but you shouldn't assume everyone finds you as attractive as the girls on Omegle do. And keep in mind that those girls do not know you on a personal level. Looks are only half the battle. People can think you're attractive and still be totally repulsed by your personality.

And you sound really uptight about being in a relationship. You don't NEED to have a gf and you shouldn't blame others if they aren't attracted to you.
>>
>>16947557
Both girls I liked in the past thought I was really nice and sweet, it's just that I get too nervous when it goes well and somehow I end up ruining it. I just want to know what I'm doing wrong and how to fix it, so I never do it again in the future.

>Like I said, people lie.
Then whats to stop people on here or /soc/ from lying?

I don't necessarily want a gf, but I do want a girl who I can text back and forth, and who I can spend time with, and get close to, and tell personal things about myself to. Someone who can be my emotional support, and to comfort me when I'm feeling down, and to fill the void in my heart that I've felt forever.

I think my main flaw is that I'm just really socially awkward, and the fact that I'm a "sweet guy" and don't have the personality type and outgoingness of a Chad, is what does me in every time.
>>
>>16947508
> muslim
There's your problem. Stop believing in magical imaginary friends. This will make you a more sane person, and thus more likeable by other people.
>>
>>16947568
The second girl I liked is muslim too. For her, being muslim is pretty much a requirement anyways so I don't see how it would've hurt me with her.

And I'm typically only attracted to muslim girls, since most non-roasties I meet are muslim. So I don't see how being muslim would hurt me with the type of girls that I'm typically interested in.
>>
>>16947567

>Then whats to stop people on here or /soc/ from lying?

Guys usually get brutally honest ratings on /soc/. They don't care if they hurt your feelings.

>think my main flaw is that I'm just really socially awkward

See >>16947568. You're pretty fucking delusional. You sound like a fucking 75 year old man, no one your age is going to want to be friends with you.
>>
>>16947583
see >>16947570
Maybe >>16947568 would apply with non muslims, but since being muslim is pretty much a requirement for any girl I want to be with, I don't see how it would hurt me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.