[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon. I need advice from men. I'm in a serious relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (87KB, 700x495px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 700x495px
Femanon. I need advice from men. I'm in a serious relationship with a man whom I love dearly. I am 21 ans he is 26. He is my first and I am sexually inexperienced outside of him. I want to give him a blow job that will make his eyes roll into the back of his head. He tells me what he likes when I do this but I am still self conscious about my inexperience. I just want to be able to go to town on him without him saying, do this or do that. I feel so stupid. I've talked to my girl direness about this but would like to hear from men. I'm too embarrassed to ask my guy friends irl. My mom is a religious prude and would flip out.

If this is the wrong board then I apologize.
>>
>>16947239
Shit, I mean I have talked with my girlfriends about it. I'm on my phone atm Apologies for all the grammar errors.
>>
Femanon here, but i have kind of an oral fixation and take pride in my bj's. You would have to tell us how you usually go down on him for us to be able to help. Be as detailed as possible. Little things make a big difference
>>
General advice - always start slow. Make it sensual. A "good blowjob" doesn't mean finishing him off as quickly as possible by making it as intense as possible. Draw him out, tease him a bit, don't give him what he wants right away. Rather than having him tell you what to do, make him BEG you for what he wants you to do.

Don't ignore the balls, but always be gentle. Eye contact makes it like 200% hotter. And a little moan here and there REALLY seals the deal. Don't overdo the moaning or it seems fake, but like, if he makes a noise, answer it with one of your own

But really though, every man's a little different, and it just takes practice like anything else. I bet he really doesn't mind giving you pointers and "teaching" you. Honestly just the fact that you're eager to make him feel good and learn to do better, probably makes you better at it than 95% of women. Attitude is EVERYTHING when it comes to sex
>>
>>16947239
Tell him how he likes it. It's the same way he tells you if you like the way he sucks your clam. Al least i hope you both communicate. Communication is key. Stop being scared.
>>
id have to recommend grapefruiting your man, OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdHZ5hp45Fc
>>
>>16947257
I don't really know how to do that in detail and I'd rather not. It's embarrasing for me. He likes for me to stroke his shaft, suck the head, play with his balls, etc. (**blushes)
>>
File: 1.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
Unless you've been blowing him for months, you're still in the learning phase. Take the time to learn and listen to what he likes.

Furthermore, don't automatically assume that the fact he's comfortable enough to tell you what he likes means you're doing a poor job.
>>
>>16947260
Yes we communicate and I let him know what I like. I'm just shy.
>>
>>16947270
Oh well...
Listen to this >>16947258 anon.
Being eager to suck his dick will make it sooo much more enjoyable for him (unless he's into the whole "not enjoying it" thing, which i doubt).
It's also important to get him worked up a bit first. start by teasing and touching him trough his pants/briefs before going all in.
Do some long, wet licks all over first to get him nice and wet. This is key. You don't HAVE to gag throat-snot over him, or spit on his cock, but make sure he is slobbering wet. tease, tease. Let him slide in and out of your mouth, swirl your tongue. Change things up. Go slooow and fast. Go intense and faint. Let the arrousal build up. Make sure you take the aesthetic aspect into consideration too. Make sure he knows that you really enjoy sucking on his yummy member. Then when you want him to finish, take your hands and match the pace of your mouth. Let them stroke his shaft and maybe SLIGHTLY twist them when moving up and down. Main pressure should be on the part of the shaft right below his glans. Meanwhile your mouth focuses on hiding teeth, being warm, wet, tight amd stimulating the area where the frenulum is (underside of tip). You prob need to get to a decend pace and whatever you do, DON'T slow down when he's about to cum. When he cums, gradually fade out your movements but don't stop immediately. Do some soft and slow strokes to finish. If you can, definitely swallow. Less mess and it will help to make him feel that you enjoyed sucking his dick. Good luck and have fun girl
>>
>>16947258
>>16947317
Thank u.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.