[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Guys, My bank applied a fee for me becasue I didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1455158160695.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1455158160695.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
Hey Guys,
My bank applied a fee for me becasue I didn't use my debit card enough this month (since I don't a have a job now).
I'm $9.45 in the hole right now...

Does anyone know a service that lets me get $10 by tomorrow
>>
>>16947190
What bank do you use that charges you for not using your debit card? I've never heard of this practice.

As far as the $10 is concerned, do you have anything you can pawn?
>>
>>16947201
Wells Fargo, checking account

I only have my laptop and no pawn shops will take it since it's three years old and all the shops in the area are overstocked with computers.

I'm posting on craigslist to offer Spanish lessons for cash and trying to like trade my laptop for a worse one and some cash, but I'm not having nay luck
>>
>>16947207
Have any vidya you could sell to gamestop? I usually do that if I need cash and get them back when I'm able. Definitely think about changing banks though, that's a stupid fee.
>>
>tfw I work for Chase Bank
If they're anything like us, we can generally refund the fee if you don't go in the hole constantly.

Ask any
>>
>>16947221
I don't play Vidya,
I had a n64 for a bit but I sold it already to pay for food, that was like 6 months ago.

>>16947375
I've had an over draft fee apply once, but it was because they applied this very same fee two months ago, so I don't think they'll let me get off

I'm looking for like a website I could do somework, I can't find one that'll pay before the end of next month...

I'm just not sure
>>
>>16947388
generally I could do 3 fees in a 1 year period, or however many so much that it doesn't total 100+ dollars.

It doesn't hurt to ask, but then again every banker i met that used to work at wells fargo hated their job there, so who knows?
>>
>>16947190
OK - I cant tell you how to get $10 because I have never been that broke.

One reaso that I have never been that broke it because I have never used a national bank. They are complete theiving rip off criminal enterprises.

fuck them.

dont give them any more money
next paycheck, go to a locally owned bank or a credit union.

Pay attention to the fine print.

Dont be a bank loving dumb ass
>>
>>16947401
> implying you don't need to read fine print with CU's
Credit Unions are great for people starting out or who just want a bare minimum in banking service. It might be something to check out OP.

Big downsides are the range of things offered is typically less as well as availability of branches. Also tend to be less technologically savvy. If none of that matters to you, which I suspect it doesn't if you don't use a card more than 5 times a month. Go for it
>>
>>16947401
The problem is that I'm a college student and a national bank was and still is the only way I can pay for tuition for school.

I would like to go to a credit union it just sin't in the cards currently.

And I knew the fine print, I knew all of this, But I just didn't have money this whole month, the most I had at one time was $5 this month, and I've been bouncing from friends place to friends place.

My Checking account applies a $10 fee if the card isn't used 10 times in one month, and it applies $35 for each over draft not resolved in one business day.

so where I am I owe 9.45 since I had $0.55 in the account before the fee applied. sometime tomorrow -$35 will be applied if I can't resolve the overdraft...

No one knows like survey sites that are legit or anything?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.