[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a girlfriend if I'm ugly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
How do I get a girlfriend if I'm ugly?
>>
>>16947101
Be funny like Seth rogen
>>
>>16947101

Women don't have as high of a standard for physical beauty as dudes.

Be funny, confident, skilled, stylish but masculine.
>>
>>16947101
Be with an ugly girlfriend.
>>
I'm writing this assuming you're not 12

1. Do you have good hygiene? (no B.O., decently groomed hair, fresh breath)

2. Are you employed?

3. Do you have a car? (disregard if you live in a big city with decent public transportation)

6. Do you still live with your parents? (disregard if you're still a teenager.)

4. Are you in decent shape?

5. Do you have a hobby outside of gaming or watching anime that you can talk about that makes you interesting? (neither are necessarily bad)

People can tell you to be yourself but the truth is if you want the best you can get you gotta make yourself the best you can be. And while you say you're not that attractive in the first place this is even more important. If you knock out all of these you'll have a chick floating your way in no time. There are plenty other things to work on too. Like have you actually tried talking to women? If you don't apply for a job one isn't just going to magically fall in your lap. Even with people who randomly got into relationships there had to be some sort of communication there first. You'll get it man. One day.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.