[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ So I have a pair of two years old cartilage (helix)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pic unrelated.jpg (63KB, 676x802px) Image search: [Google]
pic unrelated.jpg
63KB, 676x802px
Hey /adv/

So I have a pair of two years old cartilage (helix) piercings. The left one is okay, but the right one is giving me tons of trouble. Often it hurts, despite it being clean and "healed", and lately it started moving, like, there's a visible line on the back of my ear, and it's obvious the piercing has migrated, and it's getting quite uneven.

Should I just take it out? I mean, i've been fighting for years for it, trying to heal it, and now it's rejecting? Can cartilage piercings even do that? I'm scared, because there's some scar tissue on the back of my ear, what if I take the piercings out and they won't even heal nicely?
Oops, yeah, I forgot, they're still trying to heal. Both of them. After two entire years, if I took the piercings out, the holes would just close right back up after a day.

Help?
>>
You can consult with the place you got the piercings done, but I think in general you should probably just listen to what your body is telling you.
>>
Try a different piece of jewelry for a month and then call it quits. Surgical stainless or silver, whichever you don't have now.
>>
>>16947039
I live in a different place now, sadly
>you should probably just listen to what your body is telling you.
It's probably telling me to take them out,but then all my hard work and pain will have been for nothing. I really did try to take good care of them every day.

>>16947060
I have both. The sterling silver...was not very good. I've been wearing surgical stainless steel for about a whole year now
>>
If the other one is fine it might be that the original placement was off, or maybe there's something with your right ear that's continually causing problems (always playing with that side, sleeping on it, etc). Go see your piercer if you haven't already and ask them to troubleshoot. 2 years should be enough time for it to be healed. And it should not be migrating.

I can't heal ear cartilage piercings at all and I've successfully healed like 15 different piercings. I wrestled with a snug for like a year and a half and it just wasn't having it. It's probably not even a big deal if you have to take it out--nobody's looking at the back of your ear, just find something even better.
>>
Take it out ffs. That part of the ear was never meant to be pierced and it just makes you look like a person of lower class.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.