[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should the mentally ill and the self-loathing stay away from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1437701244011.png (4MB, 1507x1547px) Image search: [Google]
1437701244011.png
4MB, 1507x1547px
Should the mentally ill and the self-loathing stay away from people/society? Are we just a burden?
>>
No, you just need to get help so you can man up and stop feeling sorry for yourself.
>>
mental illness and self loathing are not mutually exclusive with productivity and positive social interactions. yours might be, but plenty of sick, hateful people do just fine.
>>
>>16946351
>Should the mentally ill and the self-loathing stay away from people/society?
No. In fact, for many of us, staying away played a big role in getting us to this state, and even for the others, it never helps.

>Are we just a burden?
To a certain extent we ARE a burden, but to a certain extent everyone is a burden. A person in society is like an engine in a car: it adds a lot of weight that has to be moved around, but if you take it out to save weight, the car won't run. The real question is whether the engine can pull its weight, and most people with mental illnesses are quite capable of that.

But for those of us lucid enough to be having this conversation at all, there is another reason to stay in: reintegrating is a vital step in the healing process. It may not get better even if you reintegrate, but it CANNOT get better if you stay away.
>>
Unless you plan on moving to the edgy of/out of town, making you house to have its own power, water, and crops; then the fact of the matter is that you must live with people to some degree. Try to find some nitch in society that people don't go to often e.i. funeral home asst. corners clerk ect.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.