[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I explain to someone that their mental illness isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nkyyhbMuBB1r5cbu6o3_500.jpg (60KB, 500x657px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkyyhbMuBB1r5cbu6o3_500.jpg
60KB, 500x657px
How do I explain to someone that their mental illness isn't a "get out of responsibility free card" or pass to treat everyone around them like shit?
>>
Pretty much just like that. Don't expect your words to change their behavior, though.
>>
>>16946354
What should I do in that case then?

I'm stuck living with my sister for the next 2-3 years (when she moves out or I finish my undergrad).

She constantly bosses everyone around because "muh panic attacks" and expects everyone to cater to her and my parents are almost starting to tolerate it.
>>
>>16946371
>I'm stuck living with my sister for the next 2-3 years when I finish my undergrad.
you're in college, you're an adult, move the fuck out if it bothers you so much.
>>
>>16946386
I was living away at school for 2 years, but I was off to a really shitty start and my grades tanked and I lost my scholarship, so I came back home to work part time and attend classes at community college for a while.

I doubt I'll be transfer to go away for school again because of money, so I'm stuck here until I start working on a PhD.
>>
>>16946371

Beat her senseless and claim you had a panic attack and you weren't in control
>>
>>16946398
>fail out of college
>attend classes at community college for a while.
>stuck here until I start working on a PhD.
lol
>>
>>16946343
How do you explain that you're posting this on 4chan whining that you are getting treated like shit by someone with a "mental illness" (there's a lot of that going around)?

Boo fucking hoo. Ever think about not sticking your dick in crazy? You guys like to say that but I'm crazy I let people know it and I dont' have any trouble getting people to want to stick their dick in me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.