[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf told me she was sexually assaulted by 2 dudes and I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32KB, 633x758px
My gf told me she was sexually assaulted by 2 dudes and I can't think of anything else now. Do you just have to walk away at that point?
>>
Yep. Exit now.
>>
>>16946311
don't do this. get her to report it to the police THEN dump her.
>>
>>16946311
But it pisses me off its ruining my relationship
>>
>>16946303
Abandon ship

Can't fix broken chicks, always remember that
>>
>>16946317
It was awhile ago
>>
>>16946303
Tfw did you get rly turned off when she told you that? I felt like that bec I ran into a similar problem
But try not to leave. She will probably feel no self worth and will feel like she can never open up to anybody after this due to fear of judgment. Tfw she'll probably never be honest with herself or anyone else. Try and accept it m8. It'd be the best thing for you and her
>>
>>16946330
Yes I can't even have sex or think about sex the same and we do a lot of dirty stuff and I always wonder if it's a result of what happened

Other than that though she's not really a slut only been with 3 guys that she dated and never really did anything too extreme with them she's kinda young too she seems less hurt by all of it then I do
>>
Once your girlfriend has been raped/assaulted, you'll never get over it.

You basically failed your instinctual role as a man of protecting her from other men. Your mind and body know this, and will never let you be happy with her.

Leave, now. Next time, don't let your woman get assaulted.

If she wants to backpack across Europe alone, wants to go to parties with tons of drunk horny guys alone, goes clubbing, has lots of male friends, etc are all huge red flags that you should be aware of next time.
>>
>>16946338
It was before we dated
>>
>>16946318
Your interpretation of events is ruining your relationship.
>>
>>16946346
How?
>>
>>16946337
I felt bad after sex bec I always felt like she thought of the guy that raped her. And I couldn't tell if I was turned off bec of the rape or if it was bec someone else's penis was in her
>>
>>16946350
Your relationship with her was fine after the assault. There was no problem until you started obsessing over something that has already happened.
>>
>>16946383
True but how the hell do I not think about it that's fucking awful that's like my worst nightmare come to life with all my other girlfriends I was scared shitless about that happening to the point I obsessed about it and now it's real and it's fucked
>>
>>16946387
It happened to a girl and you ended up dating her. What's the problem other than the imaginary one you're forcing on her?
>>
>>16946399
Well she's already lied and done shifty shit but hasn't cheated or anything I just don't know if it's worth all the emotional suffering like I could deal with this every day for years and just get dumped or something

Also I'm worried I'm going to get arrested for trying to beat the people that did it
>>
>>16946387

Maybe you just need to grow up a bit, and let go of your fairy-tale view of the world where people are "broken" as soon as something bad happens to them. Is she a strong person? Does she still go about her life and take care of herself? Or is she a nervous, traumatized wreck? These things are more important than the event itself

Shit happens to people, OP. Most people don't just make it to their '20s completely unscathed. Some people are destroyed by it, other people grow stronger by surviving tough shit.

And more importantly, don't make it all about YOU, which is what you're doing now. I mean, I guess I can get why you're freaking out a bit, but really your maturity level here is pretty disappointing.
>>
>>16946414
I really think you need to lay off the video games and graphic novels. Vigilantes and people that freely express emotional outpourings like yours aren't functional members of society.
>>
>>16946431
>only one personality type is acceptable

Fuck off hick
>>
>>16946414
>she lied
If you mean in regards to her assault, she didn't lie. She just didn't tell you. You don't casually bring that up to anyone, she clearly trusts you if she's telling you that. You're projecting your fears and insecurities about her onto her now. What happened to her sucks and it's terrible but all these problems aren't hers - they're yours. Also, like >>16946417 said, stop making her experience about wah wah you.
>>
>>16946435
>full blown rage boner fedora tipping autists are bad
>"WELL THEN WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO BE" - OP
>>
>>16946460
No the lie was irrelevant and about stupid and small it's just the fact that if she lies I feel like she could be unfaithful
>>
>>16946461
Why are you even here? You give stupid advice and aren't entertaining. You're really a loser.
>>
>>16946431
yo nigga what happened with your neet farm project?
>>
My girlfriend was sexually assaulted by her first bf, she ended up having an abortion and he left her afterward, her second was an arse when it came to sex and tried to coerce her into doing it. Now i'm here trying to pick up the pieces and doing my best to make her comfortable about the whole ordeal, this was 3 years ago. Any tips or advice? Relatively new to dealing with peoples problems and I don't know fully how to tackle something like this.
>>
>>16946417

this. I actually don't really trust people until I've seen how they handle themselves when shit really goes bad for them. Obviously I'm not saying everyone needs to be raped in order to be a good person. But I bet half of the people in this thread calling her "broken" are going to have a meltdown and a midlife crisis when Mommy dies of old age and they're forced to face their own mortality for the first time

Shelteredfags are the worst. So judgmental and contemptuous of everyone who's been forced to grow up in the real world, and so completely unprepared when their own day finally comes
>>
>>16946469
Being ass blasted isn't going to un-rape your soon to be ex girlfriend.
>>
>>16946475
tumblr pls go

Nobody wants damaged used goods
>>
>>16946470
Head NEET position suddenly became vacant before buying. Can't farm NEETs alone.
>>
>>16946477

Everybody gets hit, not everybody stays damaged
>>
>>16946485
I've been been attacked in my life, we don't all live in third world nations.
>>
>>16946473
>raped by a boyfriend

I'm op and that's a whole different story
>>
>>16946511

How?
>>
>>16946511

She wasn't raped per se, I thought at first that it was rape but it was not, she has tried to off herself twice because of this and the abortion, no one here has any advice which is fair enough I guess.
>>
>>16946492
It's a fucking metaphor, you dense piece of shit.

Honestly, how shitty of a boyfriend do you have to be to leave a girl over something that happened to her that she could in no way prevent and that she herself hated having to go through? This is like leaving a person because they got into a car accident and broke some ribs.
>>
>>16946537
>This is like leaving a person because they got into a car accident and broke some ribs.

No it's like dropping an athlete because they broke their ribs
>>
>>16946537
They are literal trash

If she didn't know any methods of self protection or she wasn't smart enough to carry a firearm she's actually trash
>>
>>16946338

Read the thread you stupid nigger, he already said it was before he dated.
>>
>>16946549

I bet you're just itching to kill everyone at your high school
>>
>>16946549
She was young
>>
>>16946549

>it's a "gunposter tells everyone what would've happened if HE'D been there" episode
>turns off TV and goes outside
>>
>>16946547
Uh, no? You're supposed to be emotionally invested in a relationship, you know, care about the person you're with? It is in no way comparable to a professional relationship.

>>16946549
>because people are allowed to carry firearms outside your shitty country
>because the average girl would not be easily overpowered by the average guy
opinion discarded
>>
>>16946303
i think you should hit the gym. It might give her a sense of protection, and it would give you the satisfaction of doing much to protect your lady.
>>
>>16946564
Nice meme, keep dating trash raped goods
>>
>>16946572
There's nothing you can do when they're alone though I carry firearms though
>>
>>16946570
>be european
>get raped

WAHHHH YOUR COUNTRY IS SHIT

I hope ISIS gets your house next
>>
>>16946573

Keep wildly projecting when someone points out your stupidity

Maybe if I really was the imaginary person you assume I am, you wouldn't be the stupidest person in this thread anymore, right?
>>
>>16946581
YOU BIG STUPID STUPIDY HEAD!

cunning argument
>>
>>16946585

>women should shoot their attempted rapists
>rape is pretty much impossible to prove even when it happens. it can be proven that sexual intercourse took place, but without video/audio evidence, consent is pretty much impossible to prove either way
>even legal means of prosecuting rapists are highly controversial. no matter the verdict of the trial, it is almost always surrounded by doubt and suspicion
>if women start firing bullets on men who attempt to rape them, this controversy would go away
>even though she can't even prove sex took place, she can probably prove he TRIED to have sex with her, and she can prove she didn't give consent, right? So she won't go to jail

>less rape victims, more convicted female murderers

And that's completely disregarding your ignorance on how rape actually happens, most of the time. It's usually someone the victim knows well, someone she probably wouldn't fucking pull a gun on until it was too late
>>
>>16946628
How the hell do they prevent it without a gun though? It seems like it's just a crime that's almost impossible to stop
>>
>>16946628
Rape isn't a bolt of lightning, if you can't kill someone about to rape you then you probably deserve it
>>
>>16946635
The way girls are programmed though is they instantly freeze up and have a harder time killing
>>
>>16946643
Does that mean girls were made to rape?
>>
Wow.. so she trusted you enough to share something she had to get over and YOU feel bad about it so much you would dump her for it? You must be a really wonderful person...

Seriously. This isn´t about you or your ego. If you didn´t know this one thing, what would you do in the relationship? Why is it so damn difficult for you guys to get over something that happened to the girl before you came into her life?

If too many guys think as you do right now, it would mean most girls either wouldn´t be able to tell (which they don´t anyway, exactly because of this) anything because they would be victimized or stigmatized.

Bad experiences don´t mean bad people, just hurt people. Those treat them worse for it are trash.
>>
>>16946628
Yes and lots of guys on 4chan would say it's not rape. Disgusting mindset.
>>
Stop posting this thread, memelord.
>>
>>16946649
I don't know it seems that way and its fucked up I guess you could teach them to use a firearm well but it usually happens when they are younger
>>
>>16946635

>If you can't kill someone about to rape you, you deserve it

That's largely situational.

Humans are naturally going to make decisions which increase their chance of survival. Unfortunately, not everyone is capable of making the decision to kill someone else (assuming they even have the luxury of having that decision). That's why it's common to see those scenarios where a bunch of people end up getting killed by one assailant because they were all trying to fend for themselves and escape, while if they had all ganged up on the guy, the casualties would have been severely reduced. They are all making the choice that, at that moment of panic and urgency, will ensure their own survival. That doesn't mean they deserve to die.

Unless you've been trained or are mentally prepared to die to defend yourself, a woman who is being violently assaulted is probably going to make the choice that increases her chances of coming out of a dangerous ordeal alive.

>Scenario: Being assaulted with high chance of rape.
>(If you've been ambushed, you jump straight to 3.
>1) First Instinct is attempt to run / escape while screaming for help.
>Did it fail and no one heard you? If so, the assailant now has you in a corner or pinned.
>2) Next Instinct: Does the assailant have a weapon? If not, fight and struggle and look for an opportunity to escape.
>2a(This is the point where if the woman are prepared to die to escape or would rather die than be raped, it ends here. You either die fighting or you find some way to incapacitate him or escape. Otherwise, on to 3.)
>If he has a weapon or your attempt to fight / struggle failed (he overpowered you):
>3) Last Resort: If you aren't prepared to die, the assailant has you overpowered, and you have no means to escape despite you're best efforts, you have pretty much given your life to your assailant and hope that they don't kill you after they get what they want.
>>
>>16946708
What the fuck can girls do at all then it's like any guy or guys can rape a girl just by deciding to and then they always get away with it
>>
>>16946649
>>16946660
No, girls were not created to be raped.
However, the environment that people are raised in help to shape them, and if you keep an analytical eye on those things, you'll see that females are encouraged to sacrifice themselves to care for and go along with the will of others moreso than males. This translates into many different aspects of life, from females giving up careers/chances at careers to create a home, to letting interpersonal relationships go farther than they necessarily may want, and only realizing afterwards exactly what even happened or how much it hurts (emotionally and physically).
I've even read that many rapes were misunderstandings where the male didn't hear an explicit "no" so he doesn't stop, when the female wanted silence or non-reciprocation to be enough to deter them. Specifically because saying no is so difficult, with someone you know and care about just as much as with a scary stranger. Firearms wouldn't help in situations like that.
In regards to young children getting raped, that has everything to do with power differentials and being taught to trust adults without question.
>>
File: AkRiN.jpg (27KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
AkRiN.jpg
27KB, 500x377px
>>16946814
too bad DNA leaves evidence nowadays
>>
>>16946303
Get kinky and hope you dont get the hiv.
>>
>>16946817
Also, just as much as women are shown how to be supporters, men are shown how to be persistent and relentless. That continuing to ask a girl out after she's said no 50 times is admirable and shows determination. That following a girl even when she walks away and says not to follow is romantic, even girls are taught that this is romantic and that she should be playing hard to get and make him follow her. Sometimes this dynamic just gets muddied and people have trouble understanding what's "hard to get" and what's "no"
Rape is incredibly complex and just as there's more than one reason for an individual to want to rape, there's an entanglement of reasons why we as a society haven't been able to put a lid on it yet.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.