[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I pretty much never feel like socializing. I don't care

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1457295729540.jpg (85KB, 641x626px) Image search: [Google]
1457295729540.jpg
85KB, 641x626px
I pretty much never feel like socializing. I don't care about other peoples lives. I only put effort out for my oldest friends and I don't want to meet anyone new. Women are useless to me except for sex. I thought these feelings would pass but I'm getting older now.

What is wrong with me?
>>
Nothing, you moron. You and 50 million other chadlets.
>>
>>16946194
>chadlet
what does that even mean, go ahead, lay in to me
>>
You're smart. Women aren't worth their trouble when it comes to relationships. They're fucking stupid. Trust me I'm married. I love my wife but I don't like her really or spending time with her. I guess I'm too selfish too. Bottom line people shouldn't be shoving other people into looking for relationships. You need to set your friends straight and tell them to back the fuck off and let you be you and accept you for who you are or try and hook you up with a girl that respects your personality.
>>
>>16946220
I don't want to believe that even if I do feel that way often. This isn't about my friends or others pushing me. It's about me wishing I wasn't asocial and hoping to find a female I actually like for more than fucking. I understand loving a girl but not liking her or wanting to spend time with her, I feel that way about my exgf but I can't live with her for life like you seem able to do.
>>
>>16946270

Well, what do you enjoy doing by yourself? Maybe problem is you haven't ran into a bitch that could relate to you. Do you have female friends?
>>
>>16946296
>calls females bitches
You aren't aiding yourself in this argument
>>
>>16946296
I'm in to fitness, cooking, snowboarding, guns, computers and videos games, reading, film, drinking alcohol sometimes. I'm also gone for 55-60 hours a week for work in a male dominated field. Zero female friends my entire life aside from my friends girlfriends. I don't connect with women.
>>
>>16946301

Doesn't matter, I'm not here for help.
>>
>>16946312

When do you get the chance to have sex with them?
>>
>>16946334
I've had a fuckbuddy who comes over every friday/saturday for the last half a year or so, met her online. Also fuck one of my brothers girlfriends friends every few weeks.
>>
>>16946183
That's pretty much just like any other man
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.