[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello This is my first time posting here Just like to point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Nietzsche.jpg (362KB, 1274x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche.jpg
362KB, 1274x1700px
Hello

This is my first time posting here
Just like to point out that I'm not looking for attention or any sympathy but I really need advice on this.

Basically, I'm a complete loser.
I don't think I have any purpose, I suck at everything.
I suck at sports and the only thing I do all day is stay on my computer and do homework.

I get pretty decent grades but who gives a shit.
I have no social life, many people don't like me for random fucking reasons.
I used to do good, now everything has went to shit and I don't know why.
(>inb4 "oh find what went wrong and fix it)

I'm bad with girls and I'm not that smart.
I'm a bit book smart and know some stuff about history and physics but who gives a crap about that either.

I have decent looks and that's about it.
I should really fix my hair and I have a problem with dandruff.
(people seem to point that out often)

I happen to be a subtly mixed child with an Albanian and a Greek mother.
I am white but people still make fun of me for being mixed. (Yeah I know, racism, but who gives a shit, am I going to cry to mummy and the police?)

I'm pretty conservative on the political side and the above really goes against my own views. Especially since I'm really patriotic and nationalistic about my country.

(There is a similar 'friend' of mine that has the same views as I but he's a pure Greek, pretty much same as me but better in all aspects.
yeah we have fun sometimes but who would like to hang out with someone like me?)

P.S. I live in Greece if you hadn't figured that out already, that's why people are different in the shit they get involved with.

So what do I do?
Is there even hope for me?
>>
>>16945254
What do you want advice on? How to be self-confident?
>>
>>16945272
I wanted to get everything out but some advice would be helpful
I don't know

pretty sure this board is filled with these kind of posts
>>
>>16945285
yeye its is of course, and ya know its pretty funny when you see all the same whining about social life and stuff and ya know I am just like BRUH GO SEE A THERAPIST THATS ALL YOU CAN FUCKING DO.
At least I am a manipulating person annnddd soo I know what people want to hear from you and what can them make to like you finally, so maybe I can tell you some things about it what you have to be aware of, and the other stuff will go on its own.
>>
>>16945305
and oh well, sorry for my bad english, slawic gurl here
>>
>>16945285
It totally is filled with these posts, but they never amount to anything because while people like you are miserable, they are comfortable. You can escape from reality just long enough every day to make it to bed for the next day, and when we tell you to do something more uncomfortable for a greater gain, the initial thought is
>I'm already miserable every day why would i want to do shit that would make me even more miserable
>that won't work
>nitpick the steps laid out
>overthink things

Instead of actually doing something. So enjoy your vidya, fapping, and homework, loser.
>>
File: 1457285977834.jpg (27KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
1457285977834.jpg
27KB, 419x249px
>>16945321
Who the heck said I am comfortable?
You realize that I try to hook up with friends and people every day right?
I try to act self confident and funny all the time but where do you think it has lead?

I definetely am not one of those people but I have a serious problem with this shit.

As for the "go see a therapist" shit, I have.
Hasn't helped
it's bullshit and a scam

this is seriously the last place I would be asking for help

thanks though
>>
>>16945341
calm down, I know ur angry about that and stuff.
>I try to act self confident and funny
>try to act
>act
Why are you faking your confidence? Of course it aint gonna work, if youre faking things all the time. People can sense your acts on your behavior. Thats not how things work and go along.
And of course, if you gotta go to the wrong therapist, then he wont help.

But at first just calm down and tell us what makes you be like that and how you normally behave. Of course, you cant expect good help when we do know so little about you.
>>
Start taking drugs
>>
>>16945390
fug off
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.