[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got heart broken at 21 >meet cute virgin girl >start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

>got heart broken at 21
>meet cute virgin girl
>start dating and enter relationship immediately
>been together 5.years now

>meet woman this year
>She makes me feel like that first girl that broke my heart used to make me feel
>much more compatible with her
>She feels the same way
>she is also in a long term relationship

So how does this end bros? I kind of feel like I entered a relationship too early to get over the first girl and my heart wasn't really in on it. I care for my GF, and she does everything she can to make me happy, but I''ve always felt something was missing. That burning passion.

On the other hand, this girl is completely my other half. I've never felt so alive when we hang out, we are compatible in almost every way. And I've become infatuated with her.

What do I do bros? It's tearing me apart.
>>
Come on adv don't fail me now
>>
It ends whatever you decide for it to end, it's your choice.

Maybe you will get together with second woman and live happily ever after.

Maybe your passion for second woman will fade and you will decide to keep first girl.

Maybe you'll cheat and lose both.

Also, keep in mind that if you get together with woman No.2, there is also the possibility that you may become bored with her as well after 5 years. You know, once you really get to know her and the initial infatuation and mystery fades.
>>
>>16945210

Yea the grass is always greener. I'm afraid she won't be who I thought she was and I regret my decision.

One thing is that I was never really passionate for my gf. I think I was lonely. I don't carry her in my heart, don't surprise her with nice things, wait till last day to get her gifts for holidays etc.. I do love you and care about her. The intense heartache she'd feel if I ended it is something I couldn't bear inflicting on her
>>
>>16945244

Well, for one thing it seems like you need to put some work into your current relationship. You seem to be mistaking your actions and choices as merely consequences. If you make the effort and still can't find any warmth or connection, then maybe it's time to make hard decisions.

The problem right now is that you're not making any difficult choices. You have eager and fresh poon and companionship on the side ready and waiting for you. When you're saying stuff like "oh i don't want to break my gf's heart...", you're actually not thinking of your gf at all. Its your mind playing a little trick to make you feel less guilty.

"I'm thinking about the other person, therefore I'm not being selfish!" is what your subconscious is doing.

When people cheat, what they're really doing is looking for an escape. EVERYTHING about your partner is the affair is going to seem better than your significant other, that's just how it works psychologically.

It's up to you to decide what you want to pursue. If you actually want to know about what your relationship is worth to you, then dump the affair cold turkey (don't see or talk to them period if possible) and focus on the relationship for a while and see if things can be improved.

If you actually want to just pursue this new person, break up with your gf and never tell them why. Make some shit up, then try to never contact them ever again.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.