[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PIC UNRELATED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Guys I need some major help, my long distance girlfriend whom i've known for 2 years and been together for 5 months recently told me that she was texting her ex, she broke up with him when we knew each other and we got together shortly after. I told her that it hurt me she was still talking to him and she said she was sorry and would never talk to him again.... she did... and after she told me over the phone that he was coming into town and asked if i was okay with them hanging out alone, I told her i was so mad and wanted to end our relation ship right there but i forgave her. she sent him a message and told him that She couldn't talk to him anymore and that she was in a relation ship now. I let the last bit slide and forgave her but, now she's going back to her hometown for spring break and asked if it was ok if she went to go get lunch and catch a movie alone with a guy friend... I told her that this is really really hurting me and I told her go ahead, she's going to anyway right? she told me that she wouldn't cancel it anyway because she already made plans... should I just break it off? am I overreacting? what should I do? please help I'm hurting so fucking bad right now, I love her so much but we don't feel the same way obviously.
>>
>>16945108
It's a long distance relationship. It's not a huge deal. Just end it.
>>
How often do you meet in real life?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.