[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm friends with a 15 year old girl and I think she may

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20151215_161855.jpg (165KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151215_161855.jpg
165KB, 1280x768px
I'm friends with a 15 year old girl and I think she may be into me. I'm 22. what do?
(Age of consent in the country is 16)
>>
>>16944865
Stuff like this happens all the time just make sure she doesn't tell anyone
>>
>>16944865
Stuff like this does happen all the time
But people get v& all the time too

So the question is;

Do you feel lucky, punk?
>>
Its only wrong if you get caught
>>
Wear a condom don't get that girl pregnant for gosh darn sake.
Second if you can go for it then fuck it
>>
>>16944865
Just wait. Don't take any chances. It isn't worth the risk of having her parents hating your guts forever and threatening you with jailtime if they find out. You're also putting unnecessary stress on her too if you go through with it. Have some control over yourself.
>>
>>16944865
Wait it out
>>
slowly start not to hang out with her, see her less, etc etc just say ou have work...you are an adult...why the hell are you even friends with a 15 yr old
>>
>>16945350
>why the hell are you even friends with a 15 yr old

he thinks she "may be into him" lmao
what do you think ? a classic predator, the girl probably has no idea what her friend's creepy brother, whom she greeted with a smile once, is thinking.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.