[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for femanons... >female friend of 2 years hasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: FullSizeRender (2).jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender (2).jpg
4KB, 100x100px
Question for femanons...

>female friend of 2 years hasn't texted me back in 10 days
>wished her a happy bday a few days ago and she still didn't text back
>texted her just a few hours ago to see if she was ok
>texted me back almost instantly but said she had to go right after
>never said thanks for the birthday wishes or anything
>texted her that I felt she didn't want to be friends anymore and that she didn't have to be if she doesn't want to
>never texted back

So did I push her away? Did I act irrational?
Why cant women just be honest and say whats on their mind? Why does everything always have to be a mind game?

I cant read minds...

Of course, I'm going to feel down about the loss... but its not like I'm going to fail to understand her and disrespect her what she wants. Thinking its best just to let it be from here...I don't want to force our friendship.
>>
>>16944771
she probably didnt have time to respond to every single birthday message she received from tons of friends/chads/beta orbiters, she also seemed too busy with her life to deal with the drama out of nowhere which is that last message (lol).
>>
>>16944795
Yea, but its out of her character. Usually when she's annoyed with someone, she ignores them.

I know because I know her. You don't.
>>
>>16944795
Besides, she literally lives on her phone. Idc...it is what it is. Just gonna let it go. Just feels like shit...
>>
>>16944771
Perhaps she's got a new boyfriend and feels she doesn't want to text another man.
>>
>>16944822
Yes but isn't she ignoring you? So you must have annoyed her then.
>>
>>16944822
>I know because I know her. You don't.
Then why didn't you use your knowledge of her to remain friends instead of coming here?
>>
>>16944822
>I know because I know her. You don't.

You are the one who came here for advice, dude.
>>
>>16944837
We weren't dating. We were just friends and that's all I was seeking.
>>
File: ahahaa.jpg (121KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
ahahaa.jpg
121KB, 498x750px
>>16944842>>

Perhaps.

I am my own worst enemy. Everything I touch always turns to shit. Nothing will matter. Nothing will change.
>>
>>16944844
>>16944843
You're right...fuck it, man.
>>
>>16944795
>birthday message she received from tons of friends/chads/beta orbiters
If you/a femanon receives a birthday message, what makes the difference between a friend and a beta orbiter?
>>
>>16944873
Well typically you don't respond to orbiters for 10 days at a time
>>
yes, you annoyed her and she's ignoring you- possibly because she thinks you're interested in turning your friendship in to something more?

Also pro tip- I don't know about other girls but when I'm ignoring a guy, I HATE messages like that last one.
I only ignore a guy if I feel he's being "too friendly" (asking to hang out a lot, texting all the time, potentially flirting) and I want to create space in the relationship.
That being said, I'm still interested in being friends with the guy. If she didn't want to be friends, she would have just told you- or atleast that's what I would have done.
It makes it seem like you want all or nothing. You either want to be dating her and fucking her or be completely out of her life all together. She, on the other hand, wants friendship. Not "let's be best best friends who we super duper close!!"- just normal friends. Friends who only see eachother once a month. Friends who message eachother every few days but only about a specific thing, not just "wyd?"
>>
>>16944771
>>female friend of 2 years hasn't texted me back in 10 days
>>wished her a happy bday a few days ago and she still didn't text back
>>texted her just a few hours ago to see if she was ok
>>texted me back almost instantly but said she had to go right after
>>never said thanks for the birthday wishes or anything
>>texted her that I felt she didn't want to be friends anymore and that she didn't have to be if she doesn't want to
>>never texted back
SHE. IS. NOT. INTERESTED.

Move on.
>>
>>16944873

Why isn't this obvious? Beta orbiter = someone who wishes they were dating and/or fucking you. Friend = literally just a friend who does NOT actively want to get in your pants.
>>
>>16944771
>female friend of 2 years

seems like she isnt your friend after all
>>
holy FUCK how dense do you have to be to not realize she doesn't want to talk to you

just leave her alone
>>
Some guy keeps texting me right now the way you are texting her.

You are being annoying. She obviously doesn't want to receive anymore messages.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.