[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up real bad, /adv/. >last Friday night >grill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 112.png (21KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
112.png
21KB, 357x313px
I fucked up real bad, /adv/.
>last Friday night
>grill I like calls me, easily 9/10
>says she needs to leave home for a couple of hours
>I consider myself less autistic than most so I go pick her up, we leave
>go get ice cream
>parking meter grace period runs out, "shit grill we better go"
>"no I don't wanna go home just yet, anon"
>can't afford the jew-tier parking fees, so I take her to the local lookout on a mountain
>pretty views of the city, very romantic
>she gets close to me
>real close, we're touching
>no one else around, theyre all out clubbing
>"i'm reaaalllyy cold, anon"
>I back away
>look her dead in the eyes
>"it's not cold grill."
>what the fuck have i done
>"can we go home now?"
>take her home, she says bye really despondently
>cry myself to sleep
How can I fix this? I feel really /r9k/ for doing this but I just can't accept the autist NEET life. I need to fix this. Help.
>>
You're still in an ok position, just follow up with a call and explain you're interested in her but seriously, and not in a way where you might take advantage of her depression
>>
You cried yourself to sleep over a chick? You need to get mentally tougher and not give a fuck.
>>
>>16944744
It's an exaggeration/figure of speech. I felt like an absolute fucking retard though, that part is true.
>>
>>16944753
Everyone OP, and believe me, EVERYONE, has at least one really bad romantic fuck up. Best to just learn from it and move on, bro.
>>
>>16944760
I had just finished doing that when this happened. We've been best friends for a while and I've liked her for a lot of that time. Of course she's interested just as I decide to let it be.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.