[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you find erogenous zones on your body? I keep trying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1452363736475.jpg (29KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1452363736475.jpg
29KB, 500x666px
How do you find erogenous zones on your body? I keep trying to find one I've tried my entire body with different touches, no luck not even with my tits.
>>
>>16944619
Have someone else, a boyfriend or something, touch you until you find one. Your brain knows that you are the one touching you and it won't have the full effect as someone else touching you would.
>>
>>16944663
I suppose I should include girlfriends, if you're into that.
>>
>>16944663
Other people have tried too, still nothing.
>>
>>16944619
Put yourself in the hands of someone you trust. Let them blindfold you and then touch you in unexpected places in unexpected ways.

Much of your current problem is self-consciousness. You are so busy thinking "Does this feel good?" that you can't let yourself feel.
>>
>>16944797
let me try!
>>
>>16944926
I make sure to not have any expectations when someone touches me, still no luck
>>
Not even the typical spots like the neck?
>>
>>16945476
nope, nothing :(
>>
>>16944619
If you are a guy you dont have any. There are a few guys who have a few like around the nipples, but I mean a few. For most guys its just our dicks. Deal with it.
>>
You might just not have any. That is a thing that happens. Alternatively they may only become sensitive related to incredibly specific circumstances, which honestly nobody can tell you more about so you either experiment or accept not having any and just be okay with it if those circumstances ever show up.
>>
>>16945527
Any suggestions for experiments? I've run out of ideas desu.
>>
>>16945541
Rub toothpaste into nipples, go outside without bra. Post results.
>>
>>16945541
Different places/positions, different kinds of partners, exploring various fetishes. Anything unusual enough to be something you might not have thought about but doesn't immediately turn you off.
>>
>>16944619
For my gf it was just chance. I kissed her nape one day and that was it. A little playful biting later and she was gone.

Personally, I think kissing is the way to go. It's a soft way of finding kink spots.
>>
>>16945541
If you dont have any you dont have any. Its not like a weird thing you have to discover.
What you seem to be looking for is a fetish instead.
>>
Try going pass basic touch. Include new materials and styles. Maybe bandage is your thing. Or maybe fur, satin, a course rope. Get creative
>>
pain desu, you're into pain.

hit yourself hard on the line between your butt and your leg

pull your hair really hard.
>>
>>16944619
are you on the pill or have a contraceptive implant ?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.