[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buying on Craigslist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 00101_hNqUm6u52qi_600x450.jpg (13KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
00101_hNqUm6u52qi_600x450.jpg
13KB, 337x450px
I've been interested in buying a PSP Go, and lo and behold, one came up on Craigslist tonight. Pre-loaded with the jailbreak I was planning to do anyways, even. (Pic related.) For $80.

The thing is, I just have this issue with Craigslist where I feel like everything that isn't a job is an ad set up to murder me and steal my organs.

The PSP is cheaper here than it is on eBay, but the place that I'd buy it from is in a bad area of town, somewhere I probably wouldn't feel comfortable driving normally, much less getting out of my car and going to a stranger's door.

However, I could at least check out the merchandise and make sure it's cool (although the guy is willing to "trade for other electronics," so it wouldn't surprise me if it was hot), where I can't on eBay.

Is it safe to go for the Craigslist option or am I a moron? The ad insists that you have to come pick it up.
>>
leave a note telling somebody where you're going in case you get shanked or whatever. seriously.
>>
>>16944561
You could ask to meet at a public location. Maybe bring a friend. Make sure the device turns on before you pay for it.
>>
>>16944561
It's probably stolen. Much more likely someone stole it and wants a quick dollar than someone using a psp as bait for their blood lust vampire rituals, you're not lucky enough to find anything that interesting.
>>
>>16944598
Also organise to meet them at a policed subway or a mall with security guards or something, that's what normal people do.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.