[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating Strategy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1431349599466.jpg (294KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1431349599466.jpg
294KB, 800x1130px
I'm a 34 year old virgin or a wizard as you call it and I've been trying to get a girlfriend. A few months ago I decided to try online dating and surprisingly I got a lot of interest from girls ranging in their early 20s to late 40s.

I've gone on dates in the last few months with several omen. I'm not picky in the least, I've gone on dates with pretty cute women to not so cute women who seemed like they had good personality. However I've been trying to keep it in my age range give or take a few years and it's been kind of shitty, honestly.

Maybe I just have bad luck but every woman I've went out with seems desperate to get serious. I've had women bring up children and marriage on the first date, it's so weird. I went out with a woman and I didn't really connect with her in any way and she would like, call me everyday wanting to talk to me and get together. Another woman just got like pissy with me for saying I didn't want to take it too fast. The desperation is incredibly offputting. I'm a virgin and I'm not that desperate.

Perhaps this is a problem with women my age? I've been only dating women in their 30s and kind of ignoring the 20 year old girls. I felt like the older girls would be more willing to be serious and that's true but they're not interested in a slow build up. These ladies are ready to get married ASAP, they're not here to fuck around. I don't want to get married to a girl after knowing her for 6 months, that's not my plan in life.

Should I start going out with younger girls or even the older 40 year old ladies?
>>
the problem i think is that they fear being alone. men fear it too but women especially because of the whole kids thing.

watch your back out there muh wizard nig. too bad wizchan is the way it is or else we could warn and inform people like us a bit better.
>>
Dude aim for the young girls, the fuck are you doing dating hags? Of course they're desperate, they're old and haven't found a beta orbiter to latch onto.
>>
>>16944450
It's because they're like you OP. There is something obviously wrong with them, or they wouldn't have had to to resort to the internet in the first place.
>>
>>16944450
30+ women only want someone to have a baby with because they suddenly realized that their looks start to deteriorate now and they can no longer afford to have casual relationships - because most of them are taught all they have to offer is their body. Aim at the lower age range, just keep it legal - and make sure it is, because some jailbaits like to lie. Also, student aged girls will respect you from the start just because you are older. Don't expect a long-term, dream relationship - but get the experience.
>>
File: 1385461434102.jpg (111KB, 829x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1385461434102.jpg
111KB, 829x1077px
>dating washed up roasties
What is wrong with you OP?
>>
>>16944450
Do you have money? Literally all you have to do to have sex with 18-25 year old girls is buy them some shit. I'm not even kidding. If you have like $200 a week you're willing to spend on meals, small gifts etc then it won't be very hard. Don't even be subtle about it. Straight up tell them you'll buy them nice shit.
>>
>>16944454
Thanks anon.

>>16944457
>>16944510
I just wanted a girlfriend, I wasn't really concerned how old she was. 30 isn't that old is it?

>>16944481
>>16944535
I do have money but I don't really want to be a girl's sugar daddy, I'm not really looking to have sex with every girl. I just want a girl I can be with.
>>
If you don't mind me asking, why are you a virgin OP?
>>
File: 1344591572556.jpg (2MB, 4928x3280px) Image search: [Google]
1344591572556.jpg
2MB, 4928x3280px
>>16944450
mate just date who ever if you and her mesh it will all fall into place and if it doesn't you'll have learned from your experinces (cant spell it lol)
and can move forward with your life

I'm not the skinniest bloke or have the longest cock in the world but I have learnt from all my experinces and used it to better myself and the girls see that. women are a hard creature to understand and its only something that takes time to learn, we were all in the same boat at one stage or another.

hell I'm probably rambling at this point the first step is to just talk to them and be a little cheeky, make them giggle and yeah it only goes forward from there
>>
>>16944633
This.
>>
>>16944450
>Maybe I just have bad luck but every woman I've went out with seems desperate to get serious.

You're 34 for for fuck's sake of course they're serious, if you wanted to play around you should've started doing this in your teens or twenties. Most women want to start a family at some point and the idea of how their mothers probably gave birth to them at their age or at much younger age is starting to freak them out as well as the fact that it's generally advisable for women to give birth before they reach the age of 35.

They simply acknowledge that they're running out of time so they want to make sure that you're actually looking to settle down some time in the near future so that you don't waste any more of their time. Can't really blame them because there are a lot of immature man children roaming about wasting their lives by doing literally nothing but playing video games and watching anime.

Go for the ones in their late twenties if you want a bit more time but do understand that you're not getting any younger and you're running out of time as well.
>>
>>16944965
Nah your giving the chicks to much credit.

Why haven't they already gotten a man.

It's not hard. If there in that late and no man it's cause they didn't see the reality till it mashed their face in.

Guys may be kids but most women are straight up dense.

Op bs aside just work on yourself and lie to get pussy from these skanks till you find a lady that treats you right.

She cooks,cleans,,sucks your dick, no nagging, and you see she's less dense than others.

Oh and this bitch better not be in debt. That's shows a lot in women.
>>
>>16944993
>Why haven't they already gotten a man.
Because 98% of the good ones are already taken.
>It's not hard. If there in that late and no man it's cause they didn't see the reality till it mashed their face in.

It's not that simle. I recently made the acquaintance of a 38 (soon 39) year old woman. moderately attractive, looks very young for her age, a bit chubby, takes good care of herself, smells very nice etc.
She's also not a slut, either. And that might just be her problem. She's too fucking selective with her men and filters them all out and doesn't give any a chance to take it a step further.

Most of them are so stuck up on the thought of having to find the perfect man that they forget that being with a man and messing around should be a matter of fun, not civil/personal obligation.

I understand that these women have these thoughts, but you have to let them know that they are not going to make their situation any better by obsessing over it, then maybe they might get that stick out of their ass and ease up a bit.
>>
>>16944965
This.

And this

http://yourfertility.org.au/for-women/age

Women read stuff like this when they turn 30 and they get freaky about finding a guy to settle down with. But they still want to be as picky as they were at 25 and they get angry and frustrated that he doesn't seem to be looking for her.... only the guys she doesn't really want keep coming up on her radar. Eventually by 36 they begin to get over the disillusionment of their attractiveness and start to consider the guys who are out there.

You guys should read the link I posted above. You'd get pannicky too if that was going to happen to you.

Frankly I love batty chicks in their 30s. Tell them what they want hear and they'll be riding your knob by the end of the first date. Then after a few dozen dates and excellent sexual trysts I'll drop that I've had a vasectomy.

Then it's onto the next one.
>>
File: 0T5c6.jpg (162KB, 600x3031px) Image search: [Google]
0T5c6.jpg
162KB, 600x3031px
>>16944993
>Nah your giving the chicks to much credit.
No I just view women as my equals and respect them as people they are.

>It's not hard. If there in that late and no man it's cause they didn't see the reality till it mashed their face in.
It's how most people are these days, lazy, useless and stupid who waste their lives doing nothing and when they finally realize it it's already too late.
>>
>>16944579
Shy, quiet, no confidence, and awkward growing up.

>>16944965
I don't want to play around though, I think you misunderstood. I just don't want to rush into a marriage. Most of these women expect a ring within the first year and I think that's entirely unreasonable. It's not about playing around, I just don't want to make a huge mistake because I rushed into something. No matter how they feel, I'm not going to jump into having babies because she feels like shes getting old. That would be stupid. I'm in no rush for anything, I don't care if it takes 10 years to find the right mate. I'm not making any rash decisions.
>>
Find a cute 18 year old and marry her mate.
>>
I'm not a wizard like op but it does seem like dating is harder in your thirties. There has to be women that just want to live a simple life with no children or marriage. I've seen marriage go wrong too many times to see it as desirable. I wouldn't be against marriage if ending one was so terrible, I wouldn't expect it to be painless but how it is now, fuck it. Bringing up kids or marriage on a first date is nuts, there is no way around that.
>>
>>16945438
>I don't want to play around though, I think you misunderstood. I just don't want to rush into a marriage. Most of these women expect a ring within the first year and I think that's entirely unreasonable.

Yeah that's understandable.
A lot of these women will likely end up hurting themselves by rushing with these things so it helps to understand why they're like this to avoid the poisonous ones that are more interested in marriage and children than they are in you.

But do keep in mind that you're not getting any younger and as a responsible adult you don't have the same amount of time to "fuck around" as the people in their teens do. Don't delay the idea of moving in together for too long as it's kinda the only way to know if you can stand each other for longer periods of time.
>>
>not looking at the age of consent in your state/country and fucking barely legal girls
>>
>>16944633
Double this. Need XP to get to the relationship level.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.