[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of an hero'ing... >Lost shitty job, >Cashed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: An Haruhi.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
An Haruhi.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
Thinking of an hero'ing...
>Lost shitty job,
>Cashed out 401 (1300)
>Abandon shitty apt,
>Drive to Canada,
>Might as well spend some.
>Car might get reposssed.
>Abandoning place probably not a good idea.
>Find myself in small city...
>Money nearly gone.
>Learn that there is a mental health center in town.
>Dual citizen of US and Canada.
>Fucking sick of life.
>Feeling uncertain atm

Could they help me or should I an hero in some nice quiet place?
>>
I'm right there too now buddy.

No money, back in my parents abusivd home, surrounded by industrial area and dead plains...
>>
Dead plains, Man fuck that place.
>>16944005
There is no hope is there?
>>
Bump for help...
Give me the courage..
Or talk me down...
I can't talk being ignored any longer.
>>
Do it you fucking faggot. Just fucking do it already. Just fucking march into that mental health center and tell them "I'm seriously considering killing myself". Whether or not it works is relevant. If your choices are between visiting a mental health center or killing yourself, at least see what they can do to help you.
>>
>>16944156
Yes it is relevant,
If they can't help... I'm just wasting time.
>>
>>16944195
Wasting time that would be spent doing what? Being dead. You'll never know unless you try. Just go in there and get the help you need. What else do you need me to say to get you to go there?
>>
>>16944195
You won't remember the time you wasted if you blow your brains out.

It won't be a waste of time if helps and you don't.

You have nothing to lose OP. I went to the therapist at my college about a year and a half ago. It was a great decision, and the last year of my life has been great.

You deserve to be happy OP.
>>
>>16944221
I'm not OP, but how did that terapist help you?
I once went to the social security (free in my country) psych and it didn't help me at all.

There's something that holds me back from taking therapy... And I've completely lost control of my life. I rly need help.
>>
>>16944240
I had to be honest with my therapist, start realizing that a lot of my insecurities were pretty dumb and that I'm not as alone as I felt.

I think a big part of it was that I had to really try to better myself. I tried to talk to a random woman on campus, and while it didn't really work (she said she was waiting for a friend) I also felt a lot more confident because I never thought I was able to do that.

I also really recommend going to the gym. Go somewhere like Planet Fitness where you can do your own thing without being bothered. Improving yourself, even if it's just slightly, feels great.

Best of luck.
>>
Hmm...
Maybe an e-mail wouldn't hurt...
>>
Honestly, don't do that in Canada. Fucking cold as shit. I could see it working out better somewhere southern, where it's warm/Hot. Being cold all the fucking time, while poor as fuck drives a lot of people to suicide. If you do move to Canada, don't go to Quebec, you won't be able to speak to anyone, unless you can speak french.
>>
>>16944350
I know that already.
Anyone else?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.