[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: tUsF9JP.jpg (389KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
tUsF9JP.jpg
389KB, 2048x2048px
A former 10/10 hot co-worker of mine said now that she isn't working with me anymore that she thinks we should meet up.

I asked her about this Friday and she said she was free. I later texted her Barman vs. Superman and she said she was game. The term "going out" was used.

Now this is obviously a preliminary date thing. But the thing is, what do I do now?

I asked a 10/10 hot chick out for Friday. We don't text all that much but in person the chemistry is certainly there.

Do I text her at all during the in between time? Do I act differently because she's really hot? Any tips?
>>
Just don´t play any games. Being overly eager isn´t the best (spamming), but it´s MUCH better than leaving her to wait for a text just because someone thinks some rules apply.
Not texting her might actually make her uncomfortable too ;)

And take her as you would any other girl. 10/10 doesn´t have to do anything with her personality, treat her like a person, not a manequin and you should be fine
>>
>>16943976
>I later texted her Barman vs. Superman and she said she was game.
>I asked a 10/10 hot chick out for Friday

Did you have tickets you ordered in advance? Are you talking about next Friday?

Because going for opening night of one of the most anticipated movies of the year seems a bit.. ambitious...

>Do I text her at all during the in between time?
Do what you would normally do.

>Do I act differently because she's really hot?
No.
>>
File: Senjougahara.Hitagi.600.253404.jpg (50KB, 411x600px) Image search: [Google]
Senjougahara.Hitagi.600.253404.jpg
50KB, 411x600px
>>16943976
Don't force it. If you have something interesting to say to her or need something then by all means do it, since it can only help. However, if you don't, then you're better off not saying anything at all.

Hopefully you are missing on some sort of important detail on the meetup, like you haven't agreed on a set time, you don't know where she lives, etc. This will give you something to talk about, even if it's all that you say and the conversation does not go on for more than three texts or so.

>Do I act differently because she's really hot?
No, but if bringing it up to her at some point beforehand will ease your mind then I would do it. You could say something like how you're surprised that she's meeting you here because you thought she was a little out of your league in a way. This is, assuming, that this is a romantic sort of date and you should also consider the (although unlikely) possibility that isn't romantic.

If you have real chemistry then you should be fine. If you feel that something it's p, then say something about it to her, but don't give her the impression that you do not like being around her. Don't give her the idea that somethings up, and if you say something that could potentially give her that idea then make sure that you are calm beforehand.

I don't know if you are awkward when it comes to physical stuff (handholding, hugging, etc.), but if you are then keep your mouth shut and just calm yourself down. If you feel awkward, it's only because you are overthinking it because you are overthinking it and allowing yourself to feel awkward. I don't know if this applies to you, though.

The most important thing is to just enjoy the moment.

I'm an 18 year old guy if you feel this is important to know in some way.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.