[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Green texting this perplexing situation >dated a girl when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (94KB, 640x812px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 640x812px
Green texting this perplexing situation

>dated a girl when I was 15
>lost contact for a whole after we broke up
>get back in touch after we leave school, become friends. Text sarcastic bullshit a lot, hang out when one of us is around the other
>fast forward to a few weeks ago, in mid 20s now
>been trying to set her up with my friend she thought was cute, just wasn't happening
>she comes out with the following
>"hey it wouldn't have worked anyway I mean soon enough I'll have to realise you've been my soulmate all along and we'll get married or something"
>laugh it off as a joke
>ever since she's been making jokes about us dating again / getting married.
>I've been reciprocating because it's turned into a running joke
>we're now "ironically" walking around holding hands, hugging, etc.

Is this something women do as a joke often, or does she actually want to date me again?
>>
>>16943617
It's not a joke, shit's real.
>>
>>16943617
It's a joke because she thinks you're gay
>>
>>16943617

It's a joke because you're both retarded.
>>
>>16943639
Idk man it's just so weird and out of the blue. Idk how to deal with this if it's just some bullshit she's pulling cause we've been friends for the last 10 years.
>>
>>16943617
Sounds real to me, and an endearing story as well. But one of these days OP, things are going to come to a head, and one of you is going to ask what you two are and someone's going to have to make a decision. I hope it goes well, whatever the outcome.
>>
>>16943723
Tell her you like dudes, for a start
>>
>>16943745
Or maybe things will just stay like this and they'll have an ironic wedding and ironic children.
>>
>>16943617
Motherfucker you stick it in her
>>
If you're having sex it's real otherwise she's just toying with you but most likely she's just trying to fuck
>>
>>16943818
Not porking, but might try now desu.
>>
Dude she wants you, DON'T push the Issue relax and let it come naturally
>>
>>16943617
Thats cute as hell, i fucking wish i could have something like that
>>
>>16943950
Lmao it's not rly that cute. More...weird.
>>
>>16943617
Are you sure she doesn't think you're gay?
>>
>>16944431
Positivr
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.