[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the chances someone in a relationship falls in love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1454713978227.png (274KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1454713978227.png
274KB, 447x444px
What are the chances someone in a relationship falls in love with someone else?

I know this girl and shes in a long distance relationship. We see often each other, she usually texts me everyday. We laugh a lot and we can talk for hours. She obviously likes to spend time with me and so do I. She also said she likes me.

Is she into me or am I more than a friend to her? Or what does a normal friendship between boy and girl look like?
>>
45%
>>
>>16943420
>45%

whatever you do, don't make her cheat.
>>
>>16943418
she just wants a companion, to get though them lonely nights
>>
>>16943418

>Or what does a normal friendship between boy and girl look like?

Like a friendship between two people of the same sex. I have fun with my male friends, we drink beer, I make them dinner, we text and hang out often, as I do with my female friends. Two people enjoying each other's company doesn't have to be romantic.

You can always fall in love with someone, and I suppose it's easier if you're in a LDR. But it's not cool to do anything if she's in a relationship, and I don't think you should put too much thought into your situation. Enjoy it, and if she expresses more than friendly feelings towards you, don't act on it until you're both single. But don't just be friends with her if you're expecting something more.
>>
>>16943478
>But don't just be friends with her if you're expecting something more.
I dont get that.

I want to have a relationship with her and i wouldnt start anything until she broke up with her current bf.
>>
>>16943501

Well, if she's not into you and has no intention of a romantic relationship, which is the way she SHOULD be feeling as she's in a relationship, you're deceiving her by pretending to be her friend. If you're looking for a relationship, be clear about it early on, and don't approach people who are committed to someone else. If she does want a relationship with you, she's deceiving her boyfriend and doesn't sound like a very loyal person, does she now? You can't just go around and wait for her to break up with her boyfriend, there's no strong sign she's into you.

If I was in a relationship and I found out my male friend wanted to get in my pants and was just waiting for me to break up with my SO, I'd be seriously pissed off and hurt. That's asshole behaviour.
>>
>>16943528
I got it, thanks
>>
OP, I'm in the same boat as you and I got the same feedback from my sources that you just got: don't be a scumbag if you don't have good intentions.

The girl I'm trying to make friendly with is really busy with research though so I don't have too much of an opportunity to get my foot in the door.
>>
She's in a relationship.
Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife.
If your eye causes you to sin, cut it out.
>>
>>16943418
I basically lost a girl after two years to another guy whenever she went home for school breaks. Claimed she never cheated, but it doesn't matter, we broke up and within 6 months she started dated him (with mostly long distance) and I assume they are still together. It happens.

Just don't cheat (although being on the other end, what you're doing bothers me). But to each his own.
>>
What are the chances someone in a relationship falls in love with someone else?

100% of people will fall in Lust with someone else. 90% of people wouldn't know love if it jumped out and bit them.
>>
>>16944437
>90% of people wouldn't know love if it jumped out and bit them.

Why do you think so?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.