[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 619396149014643.jpg (221KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
619396149014643.jpg
221KB, 1024x576px
Post advice pertaining to anything you want, as long as you've found it helpful and true in your own life.
>>
The person you think you are is miles away from the person most people experience when they interact with you.
>>
>>16943449
Does this have to do with narcissism?
>>
>>16943460

It can go either way, from the person who thinks they're the shit to the person who thinks they're a piece of shit.
>>
File: owtheedge.jpg (39KB, 640x316px) Image search: [Google]
owtheedge.jpg
39KB, 640x316px
>>16943449
>>
>>16943482

It's just my experience. Point being there's no point obsessing over what you are or aren't.
>>
sometimes in life where you fall down and you don't feel the strength to get back up so you used to put a mask on your face when you go to school and pretend everything's okay when it's not and you come back home laying in your bed where no one is looking at you and you don't have to impress anybody and you are yourself. And then fear comes in. you know the fear that you have as soon as you walk into the door and you think someone broke into your house maybe? Maybe have doubt in your life? Maybe you don't know for sure what's going to be happening in the future and it scares you. Maybe you're worried about what people think of you and what people are saying about you? And that fear paralyzes you and you want to ask yourself today "do I have hope?"

Yeah, that feeling is...
>>
Momentum is essential to change. If you don't keep the ball rolling, you will fall back into the same slump you were in before.
>>
>Translated into English

However recently, someone said something that made me feel emotional: "You know, you 're really differently. Most people notice that. You're like a mystery without wanting to be one. You think, you belong nowhere but that's not true. Rather the opposite. The people you meet want rather belong to you. But you don't let them, because you are afraid. You radiate an openness, that many almost can not comprehend. At the same time you have such a reticence that you exclude yourself from others. You are just a paradox. And this is what makes you sick. You have an incredibly interesting life, always happens something to you. You always have new stories, new knowledge, new people to know. The only one who doesn't see that is you. All other see that and want to be part of it. But you will not let them. Probably because yourself are not part of it. See it as it is, not as it not."
>>
>>16943468
I get what you mean, and have always kept this in mind throughout my life. I fall into both categories from time to time, though. It's great advice.
>>
Don't date anyone you meet in a pub.
>>
>>16943952
Why
>>
>>16943956
Because the people who you meet there are not the type of people that you are looking for unless you are looking for a hookup.
>>
>>16943971
I thought you mean dating like meeting with somebody and see what happens. Not dating like looking for marrying
>>
Dont jack off with a peepee boner. A real rookie mistake.
>>
>>16943956
It's my great-grand mother's advice. But I agree, drink and woozy atmospheres are no way to check if a couple are compatible. Most likely they are on the make.

These guys know the score.
>>
Never give up, always stand for what you believe in, and always love those who can't love themselves.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.