[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about the necklace?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 26512011877525207582.jpg (250KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
26512011877525207582.jpg
250KB, 2000x2000px
Does it look childish?

I'm a 19 years old male btw.
>>
Its something I'd expect a 15 year old goth girl to wear.
>>
Forgot to say, it is way darker, not as shiny as in the pic
>>
looks like you are some guy interested in devil things. And maybe insecure when you have to ask about this on 4chan :-D

>look childish?
Never seen anything like that on adult person so yes.
>>
>>16943276

Yes, it's stupid.
>>
File: gangrel.jpg (18KB, 307x390px) Image search: [Google]
gangrel.jpg
18KB, 307x390px
Unless you are pic related then it's pretty gay. If you are pic related then you are still pretty gay but at least it's fitting.
>>
Also, it looks super cheap. Men wearing jewelry is always a bit iffy, but if its cheap tacky jewelry you might as well wear a shirt that says "I hate having sex"
>>
It reminds me of some kind of cross between a crucifix and a pentacle: two symbols that carry with them a lot of baggage.

Are you prepared to carry that baggage? Or, if there is some other meaning of which I'm unaware, are you prepared to explain it to people who aren't going to get that? If so, then this is not childish. Otherwise, don't be a hipster.
>>
>>16943276
It's fucking ridiculous. I'm surprised you needed to ask this.

Don't wear ANY kind of necklace or wristband that isn't a watch.
>>
>>16943299
Aaaaaand that's what I get for not looking quite closely enough to notice that the figure on the necklace is in fact a skeleton. Consider the "otherwise" clause to be in full effect.
>>
The only part that makes it "childish" (in my opinion only, of course) is the skeleton. Nothing wrong with wearing a pentagram, although if it's only for fashions then that's kind of lame.
>>
>>16943276
So...

You want people to know you are an edgy, KV, incel?

No. Just don't.
>>
To me.

I take life to serious. I fuck it up.
Im chill. I dont like u
>>
Op imma be real with you. Wearing that makes you look like some sort of edgy faggot. If you want to be dark or mysterious with an occult symbol it belongs somewhere intentionally concealed like a pocket or around the upper arm under a shirt.
>>
wearing it makes you look like you're Satan's minion
>>
>>16943276
>Does it look childish?
No if you can actually cast dark magic and seduce wealthy men for entertainment.
>>
>>16943276
It looks like something a try-hard would wear to get girls to notice him.
>>
>>16943276
Tasteless and poorly made. Gross.
>>
>>16943276
Hail Satan, brother!
>>
The fact you asked means you know its childish. If ur goin to do something differebt dont ask others opinions. U have to 100 percent confident or it will show thru. Stop worrying about what people think of u and instead think what younthink of them.
>>
>>16943276
If it were just a pentagram, it would probably be fine as long as you're pagan or it has some spiritual meaning to you, being that it is a religious symbol. Pentagram + skeleton = kinda silly and edgy.

If it has personal significance to you, keep it. Nothing wrong with having keepsakes. I still have keepsakes and jewelry going way back to when I was a little girl. But I wouldn't wear it in public if I were you.
>>
If you gotta ask...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.