[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, maybe you have an idea as to what's going on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (35KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 384x384px
Hey /adv/, maybe you have an idea as to what's going on here. Basically about 5 weeks ago I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend (yes I know you're not supposed to and that it's stupid). We used the pull out method. The night after I went out with some friends to a bar and I got spiked and vomited. From the day after I got spiked until now I have been feeling constant random waves of nauseous ness and my stomach hurting. Also an aversion to oily foods.

My breasts are not sore or anything, no other "symptoms". I got my period at the usual time exactly 2 weeks after that time I had sex.

So basically, to give the timeline the sex occurred on the 19th feb and my period 5th of March. However I'm still feeling terrible nausea.
I've read online that some people were pregnant and still has periods. The last time I did a test was just before my period which is too soon anyway. I'm gonna double check with another test I'll buy tomorrow but I'm just wondering what the odds are.

And if it's not is it possible to just still be feeling sick from the spike, because I thought your system will flush it out quickly and I vomited that night anyway.
>>
>>16943164
Sounds like you need a doctor.

Pull out method when done correctly is as effective as condoms. As long as you didnt go for round two and he didnt come inside you, or he didnt jack it since after the last time he peed, id say chances are very low.
>>
>>16943201
I thought everything was cool since I got my period, but I don't know if maybe I had sex too soon before my period was supposed to come and that's why I didn't miss it, but I doubt that's the case. I doubt I'm pregnant but there's this niggling feeling that I don't know why I'm so nauseous. Right now I'm feeling sick, but again I read some stuff about spiking and most people said they recovered after a few days not weeks.
>>
>>16943215
Thats why im suggesting a doctor. Could be a million things.

Stress and anxiety. Psychosomatic. A well timed flu. Or something in the drink fucked with you.

Just get it checked out.

I also really doubt youre pregnant if you had a normal period.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.