[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My own country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (29KB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 300x187px
How would I go about declaring myself a country, I don't want a big country just a five foot radius around me where I would be supreme president king judge, I am willing to hold elections in my country where only I am eligible to vote so it's technically a democracy, (might get me UN approval), the first law my country would have is that weed is legal so I can blaze420 wherever I want. And I can murder whoever I want cause I can pardon myself, Any Ideas Halp Peas
>>
>>16942970
You want your own country so you can smoke weed and kill people, Where do I sign up?
>>
There is a bit of unclaimed land between the Egyptian and Ethiopian border, I believe. It was recently claimed by a man who crowned his daugther the princess of the land, but this claim has not yet been recognized by the UN. And I assume a democracy will have a much stronger chance to get their claim recognized over a hereditary monarchy formed by a non-noble bloodline.
>>
>>16942995
>go to unclaimed land or some find some loophole on abandoned buildings in midsea
>call it a country
>watch the navy of the nearest big country come and fuck you and your nigger sorry ass up
>>
>>16943008
>any country in the world having the time or resources to waste blasting your shitty ass out of the water
They'll just ignore your claim until they actually need that god forsaken rock you've settled.
>>
>>16942995
I don't think you understand , I want a five foot bubble around me wherever I go. My own country that moves with me, I make the rules not some gray haired wigged fuck from 200 years ago, I want to smoke weed while I slay fattys as they enter Walmart and then pardon myself from crime cause you can't arrest the president of any country really and I would make a declaration that no one could declare war with my country while I create my own currency to purchase a nuclear arsenal
What are we doing tonight brain? Tonight pinkey tonight we take over the world
>>
>>16943008
That's why that guy picked that particular plot of land: neither Egypt nor Ethopia actually wanted it. They were both very cooperative when this guy said he wanted to take it off their hands.
>>
>>16943028
>I don't think you understand , I want a five foot bubble around me wherever I go.
Countries don't work that way. There IS one sovereign authority that doesn't have a fixed territory -the Military Order of Malta- but this is allowed to slide because they claim no territory at all.

>My own country that moves with me
You'd technically be invading and colonizing every nation whose soil you set foot in. Militaries do not take kindly to that.
>>
>>16943028
Total autismo http://youtu.be/e_mPrhwpZ-8
>>
>>16943028
Absolutely impossible in any nation currently existing. An African warlord is as close as you'll get.
>>
Get a boat and start living in international waters.
>>
>>16943044
I don't believe in the imaginary lines our forefathers have made for us to keep us separate from each other, animal migrate our borders limit human migration but has made technology rapidly increase as we became more sedimentary, I want to live in my own free world where I don't have to live with a fear of incarceration for doing the things I want to do ( mostly smoke weed and kill people) I want to start a bubble country epidemic and start a purge like apocolliptic scenario
>>
>>16943062
I would but I have a fear of tsunamis, what if I annex myself from the union and make my house international waters Texas did something similar, I'm going down to the courthouse and tell them I am annex from state and USA, I think if I throwing that word around enough Downs their people will start listening
>>
I think you need to tell your congressman that you secede from the union.
>>
>>16943081
>I want to live in my own free world where I don't have to live with a fear of incarceration for doing the things I want to do ( mostly smoke weed and kill people) I want to start a bubble country epidemic and start a purge like apocolliptic scenario
Does your mommy know you post things like this?
>>
>>16943109
>I would but I have a fear of tsunamis, what if I annex myself from the union and make my house international waters
To make your house internation watera, you'd need to sink it into the ocean at least 12 nautical miles from the nearest shore (25 miles would be better). I cannot advise that you do that.

>Texas did something similar
Yes, and it started a war.

>I'm going down to the courthouse and tell them I am annex from state and USA,
You'll need to renounce your citizenship first. A court can't handle that; you'll have to go to an embassy.

>I think if I throwing that word around enough Downs their people will start listening
Dammit, I can't do it. I just can't do it. It's too EASY.
>>
>>16943327
This is his mom, yes I do phagget
>>
>>16943337
Ok what if instead of sinking my home in an ocean, I just dig a moat around my house and fill it with crocodiles like they did in the castle days, I'll make my own flag and fly it above my house, and if I understand history correctly once you fly your country's flag anywhere it becomes yours, just like the moon belongs to the United States cause neel Armstrong and buzz lightyear dropped the USA flag there first.
>>
If you declare yourself your own country, I'll kick your ass and annex your territory.
I hope you like washing dishes.
>>
>>16943442
Our countries are officially at war (slaps across face with glove, tips fedora) Good Day Sir
>>
>>16943415
>Ok what if instead of sinking my home in an ocean, I just dig a moat around my house and fill it with crocodiles like they did in the castle days,
Can you dig a moat 25 miles wide in all directions?

>I'll make my own flag and fly it above my house, and if I understand history correctly once you fly your country's flag anywhere it becomes yours
Um, no.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 500x333px
>>16943533
Yes I'ze digger nigger
>>
>>16943573
So you're going to dig a trench 25 miles wide and 158 miles long, just so you can smoke pot?

You get right to that, bro.
>>
>>16943415
*its Lance Armsrong
>>
>>16943710
And commit murder, but guise just had a killer idea ima get kickstarted how about floating drug farms off the coast of new York big ducking old rigs where we boat people in on cruise ships to get ducked up on drugs and shot ,whose with me its a pirates life for me
>>
Become a sovereign citizen/freeman of the land.
>>
>>16944451
This is the best idea so far, but i just got done skimming through the wiki article on soverign citizens and it seems that the powers that be in place still fuck over those few citizens that dont believe or participate in their bullshit rules, too many of these guys got locked up, as i see it now there is no way to escape from the country you were born in, and people will still arrest you for the lines they drew in the past,

What about space? Im considering building a rocket pad in my back yard and blast off to the sun to put a flag and then i can charge people for solar ray consuption. first the solar system then the universe then all of the dimensions , I will be the owner of time and space
>>
>>16942970
Look about kugelmugel and wy
Source: I'm a Hetalia fan
>>
>>16943081
>we became more sedimentary
I always considered myself to be igneous.
>>
>>16945482
>What about space? Im considering building a rocket pad in my back yard and blast off to the sun to put a flag and then i can charge people for solar ray consuption. first the solar system then the universe then all of the dimensions , I will be the owner of time and space
The idea of you shooting yourself into the sun holds even more appeal than the idea of you sinking your house into the ocean, but I must still advise against it.
>>
>>16944451
Sovereign citizenry is bullshit and doesn't actually mean anything, and the government will not recognize it. You still have to abide by the law, pay taxes, et cetera.

>source: my parents both say so and they're both lawyers
>>
>>16945604
I think that was obvious to anyone except OP. Imagine if everyone tried to declare themselves above the law.
>>
>>16945604
Yeah, the sovereign citizens' movement is just a bunch of people who somehow got the idea that law is nothing but the world's biggest game of Calvinball.
>>
>>16943028
The cringe...
>>
File: Rodney_Dance_Caddyshack1.gif (482KB, 480x267px) Image search: [Google]
Rodney_Dance_Caddyshack1.gif
482KB, 480x267px
>>16945600
Dubs Checked for good advice, would need flame retardant flag, but then again fuk physics lets dance
https://youtu.be/LQj--Kjn0z8
>>
>>16945643
what, mad bro?
>>
>>16942970
Every country in the world has laws against someone trying to set up their own country in that territory.

Have you ever heard of the American Civil War?
>>
Lol at ops grandeur fantasied
>>
File: 1458060185222.jpg (56KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1458060185222.jpg
56KB, 600x800px
>>
>>16945672
Yes i hears of wars, but to my understanding of history they were losing valubale tax money by not making the negros citizens and decided to make all humanoid creatures tax paying indentured servants, a new form of equal slavery for all citizens. Y U No History right
>>
Good luck finding a piece of land that another country would just give up and let you have for nothing. And even if you 'did', you could defend it for shit
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.