[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been talking to this girl, and sometimes she just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
So I've been talking to this girl, and sometimes she just doesn't reply for weeks for no reason. I stopped checking FB because I was tired of waiting all the time, and I just checked my email today and it said she had replied a couple days ago, making it a week. Should I even bother talking anymore, or could I make some sarcastic remark about how she's making a habit if being late?
>>
>>16942804
the answer is C) accept that she's not interested in you and move on.
>>
Yeah she's trying to be polite, take the hint.
>>
>>16942804

>we;ve been talking on facebook
>why doesnt she take me seriously
>>
>>16942808
this, plus honestly some people don't operate on the same time frame. I rarely log into facebook and I often go days without checking messages. although if I was interested in someone, I'd probably make a point of being online more often and replying faster.
>>
>>16942808
>>16942812
I did that, and then she sent another message saying "Anon where are you, I miss talking to you:("
I just want to have a friend to talk to is all
>>16942813
Fook off grandpa we're in different countries at the moment
>>
>>16942819
Sometimes we message in real time and she asks ME questions, not just me asking her things, so it seems like she's interested in what I do.
>>
>>16942823
So you're a pen pal, and she wants to chat but not be part of a close relationship apparently
>>
>>16942827
so maybe she's just interested as a friend, or maybe she's interested enough to talk to you sometimes but not enough to sit by the computer waiting for you to reply. people do have lives.
>>
>>16942836
But seriously, fucking weeks? And I means as a friend, I'm not going to date her.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.