[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a few months ago, I met a girl. We became pretty close. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
So a few months ago, I met a girl. We became pretty close. She originally lied about her age towards me. Claimed she was sixteen, then fifteen, then admitted to being fourteen with an upcoming birthday. As corny as it sounds, I really fell for this girl. I'm nineteen. I felt pretty odd about the age gap, but I tried to ignore it as long as I was responsible. After a while, our relationship became pretty physical which lead to her asking me to take her virginity. I was a little eerie about it because of our age. I kept pushing it off every time we saw each other, which only lead to her implying "she has needs and will do what she has to do". Within a while, we had sex, and I felt so scared. I just laid there and held her until she fell asleep and I contemplated what just happened. With that, I told her we should stay away form each other until she was of age. I didn't mind waiting a few years, and she agreed that it would be best to avoid trouble. We had some type of phone relationship during that time. She cheated on me with some guy in his twenties. I guess she must have sneaked out and she told me she had sex at the park by her house. The only reason I found out was because he came inside her, so when she missed her period, she freaked out and spilled the beans to me. She's not pregnant.At one point, her parents caught her sneaking out and told them about me, the other guy, and well, everything. She told me I have nothing to worry about and that her parent's said they wouldn't press any charges. But, to be honest, I can't really trust her after everything and I'm terrified of going to jail over this. I currently have no contact with her, deleting every account on social media and our conversations, while changing my phone number. I'm terrified her parent's might take legal action. I have moved on from our relationship. I'm still bummed about her cheating, but I think we have bigger issues here.
>>
>>16942161

That's real fuckin' neato, kid.
>>
>>16942161
isn't this copy pasta, i forgot about this one.
>>
File: 1457653979347.png (2MB, 1368x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1457653979347.png
2MB, 1368x1600px
>>16942161
This why you dont get involved with minors

>pic related
>>
>>16942161
tldr
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.