[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ I could really use some help. So long story short

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (165KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 800x800px
Hi /adv/ I could really use some help.

So long story short every single day I feel more and more angry about what my best friend did to me. Essentially she got a boyfriend and then for a year she ignored, manipulated, and bailed on me. I made it clear during this time how unhappy I was with how she was treating me but obviously it didn't help. Come last January and she asked me to take a class with her, I say sure and take it, first day she won't talk to me at all and leaves without saying a word. I then get an email saying she doesn't feel like she can provide the sort of friendship I want, which I made clear was just talk to me a bit and hang out once a month. But she insisted she had to use all of her social energy on her relationship. Anyway that's the gist, but trust me when I say she was super fucked up for a year.

At first I just was sad, but over the past few months my feeling that I've been betrayed has become worse and worse and I've gotten angrier and angrier. This morning I woke up and it was the first thing to my mind, the things she did and how I wish her dead for it. I just want to tear her head off I feel so angry. I would never do anything physical because I'm not 5 but how can I let go of this deep deep resentment and how do I stop it from completely consuming my life?
>>
Oh and thanks for any and all replys. Hope you guys have good weeks.
>>
>>16942155
>I feel more and more angry
okay
>what my best friend did to me
okay
>Essentially she got a boyfriend
wait
>Essentially she
>she
>best friend

you have a good reason to be angry
you're angry at yourself for being deceived for so long
females cant be good friends m8
take it as a lesson - I can't understand what's taking you so long to move on
>>
Stop crying like a bitch and move on with your life.
>>
>>16942544
This.

Maybe you were betrayed OP, but there's no justice for people like that in this world. You have to accept that some people will treat you badly and that you have to move on.
>>
>>16942155
I had a similar situation, except my best friend had an affair with my boss who was married at the time.

It got really ugly. I ended up getting transfered and falling into a deep depression. My sales plummeted over the course of a year and eventually they let me go.

Somehow or another, the owner found out about her affair, and ended up firing another employee to give her his job so she wouldn't make a huge deal about it. (Because the guy she had the affair with went back to his wife)

Now she is a "manager" at the small store, and they kind of just keep her hidden from day to day operations while paying her a salary she doesn't deserve.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 668x559px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 668x559px
>>16942504
Thanks king alpha, not all of us are horny 19 year olds.

>>16942544
I guess that's it but everyone broods over things, even you. I want to know steps to stopping.

>>16942578
I just get so mad about it, she was my best friend and has been for like 5 fucking years.

>>16942605
I'm sorry my fellow brother, it dosent sound like you came out ahead.
>>
>>16942714
>but everyone broods over things, even you
nope. I'm chill as fuck. If I see a problem, then I take action to fix it. No time for feeling sorry for myself or anything like that.
>>
>>16942720
Alright. So if someone does something terrible to you, say your Fiancé cheats on you, how would you get by? I'm really looking for tips. My best friend abandoning me just feels hard to let go.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.