[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This probably sounds like a retarded question, but what are some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1455597969605.jpg (76KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
1455597969605.jpg
76KB, 540x810px
This probably sounds like a retarded question, but what are some things I can do to tell if a girl likes me?

There's a girl at work that I've been getting some vibes off but it's hard to tell if she's just flirty and awkward with everyone and I don't want to make any moves until I'm more sure about her so I don't make work awkward. So what are some tests I can do to get a better feeling? I've done little things like sitting near her when she's standing to see if she sits near me, which she usually does almost immediately, but I'm not going to base what I think of her off this so what are some other things I can do?
>>
Ask her out. Then when you're out together, flirt with her. If she flirts back then she likes you.
>>
>>16942100
I'm in more of an observational state right now. I do plan on asking her out but I don't know what many of her interests are first so I don't want to ask her out then get stuck at "what do you want to do?" and in the meantime I want to get a better feel for her
>>
Get your cock out. If she starts sucking it your in, if she screams and runs away there's a good chance she's not in to you.
Let me know how you get on.
>>
>>16942107
>I'm in more of an observational state right now.
Which is inappropriate for a grown man in a western society.

>I don't want to ask her out then get stuck at "what do you want to do?
You mean you don't want to do what adults do on dates? This is how we get to know new romantic prospects. You're only going to get good at it with practice. Start practicing.

Try it. Then a few months from now when you have a girlfriend, you're going to be so embarrassed about how pointlessly hesitant you were. But it'll be our little secret.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.