[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw all my friends smoke weed >Tfw they all have a fun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1458376495099.gif (2MB, 412x541px) Image search: [Google]
1458376495099.gif
2MB, 412x541px
>tfw all my friends smoke weed
>Tfw they all have a fun time and even get easy pussy
>tfw i feel left out

Should I just go for it?
>>
>>16942061
seems like all you have to do is smoke weed for a fun time and get easy pussy.
>>
You should explore your curiosity if you've never tried it before. However I promise you right now that you're still going to not have a fun time and not get easy pussy. You know those people who act like their entire social lives are going to change when they get iPhones? That's exactly what you sound like. You're misattributing who your friends are to what their habits are. Don't do that.
>>
Get comfortable around it, anyway. I don't see the problem, but I am a huge degenerate weed smoker. If you just wave it off and say it makes you uncomfortable and paranoid, no one will care.
>>
File: 1416073108712.png (228KB, 395x385px) Image search: [Google]
1416073108712.png
228KB, 395x385px
Smoking pot isn't as big a deal as you're making it out to be. You should try it a couple of times to see if you like it. I would advise being around people who aren't complete douche bags, and try to be well hydrated. Also my experience with pot hasn't been getting me laid whatsoever so not sure where you got that idea.
>>
marijuana is an insidious and highly deceptive drug. i highly recommend NOT getting into using it, as you may "wake up" a decade later wondering what happened to your life.

i think the current thinking on weed is exactly backwards; other drugs are much safer because they leave your system within hours. with weed, the high wears off, but the thc remains saturating your brain cells, leaving you in a brain fog for hours, days, weeks... chronic users forget the mental agility they had prior to smoking and their brains try to make do with the constant pollution all day every day but they severely dull their cognitive processes, not to mention the brightness and quick wittedness of their general personality, and it basically impacts everyone who knows them. all for a shitty high that you have to inhale smoke to get (no one likes edibles).

don't cloud your brain, it really sucks feeling like you've smoked yourself retarded and have to wait days or weeks to recover. the worst part being that, when the thc has saturated your brain, smoking again provides you a temporary relief feeling, but has the ultimate effect of dulling your mind even more. this is why it's so tricky and deceptive and to be honest, most people are just too stupid to deal with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NDXVj2xyRY
this is what you'll become
>>
I smoked weed for over 15 years and this dude >>16942126 nailed it.
All the regular smokers I know have problems.

Weed is shit. Find better friends.
>>
>>16942061
>Should I just go for it?
Make your own judgment. Weigh the pros and cons. Whatever you do do not let it make you unproductive by wasting time away.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.