[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get a random facebook request >Some grill >Never seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: dogcalc.gif (2MB, 370x319px) Image search: [Google]
dogcalc.gif
2MB, 370x319px
>Get a random facebook request
>Some grill
>Never seen her before
>Save image
>Google search
>Picture is all over the place, the girl is some random edgy looking model
>Know the person that just added me isn't her, since the account was new and had like 30 friends
>"Don't know why you're adding me with a fake account, but whatever"
>They see it and instantly block me after I said that

Weird thing is, whoever they were, they are adding people with the same last name as me. And my last name is really uncommon, and even spelled in the original and even more uncommon way.

Minutes after thy blocked me, they tried to get into my account. Facebook gave me the IP, and it originates from right around where my crazy ass ex lives, like the exact block. We broke up, because she essentially had a mental breakdown, went nuts, ran away with some dude, then reality hit her and she came running back. Only I didn't want her back after she had been with that dude.

So should I confront her about the whole, making fake accounts and trying to log into my facebook thing? She is pretty unstable most of the time, so I don't know.
>>
I think you should sue her desu, this is creepy
>>
>>16941900
Identity theft is fucking serious. Confront her. Also, use a strong password. I like LastPass, now my passwords are just a random string of characters.
>>
>>16941910
All my passwords are 20+ characters and hidden in a small book inside my desk, that she hasn't ever seen. I'll call her today.
>>
>>16941921
Well you're safe then. Let her know you know anyway, might be enough for her to stop this shit.
>>
>>16941900
It's a cop account dummy
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.