[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so I'm a useless piece of shit. I am studying a bachelor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Ok so I'm a useless piece of shit. I am studying a bachelor degree, I want to join the army as a rifleman when it's over.

Any tips on how I can get into the mindset to do so? I may have autism so it's likely I'll fail

Any army stories?
>>
>>16941880
Join the reserves as some kind of officer or something.

Only Forrest Gump types do well in field environments. If you're autistic, shy, and timid, you will just get in the way.
>>
Nearly every single person I've known who joined the army did so because they thought it was a cure for being an insecure worthless piece of shit. Nearly every one of them came out just as insecure and worthless, but filled with all kinds of obvious lies attempting to make themselves seem self big and important due to having been in the army. Quite a few of them then resort to "the army is the reason why my life is such a fucking mess".

I knew one dude who joined the army and made it work and I think he'd have been a cool dude irrespective of what he did.

I think it is a common issue for young men who lack direction and think you can find direction through the self image of another. As usual I'd advise dealing with the root issues instead of trying to mask them or cover them up.

Nothing wrong with the army either, just as long as you make the decision based on the actual pro's and con's for you within your situation instead of some fantasy.
>>
>>16941880
Join the Army. Travel the world. Meet strange and exotic people. And kill them.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.