[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I overcome feelings of negativity around myself and a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (92KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 600x583px
How do I overcome feelings of negativity around myself and a relationship?

I experience all of the following when I even think about asking a girl out:

>she'll think I'm weird
>the relationship would fail anyway
>I'm not good enough
>she'll say no
>she already has a bf

Please how do iovercome this? Just stop caring and ask her out?
>>
>>16941862

Also related to pressures on the date like:

>she'll think I'm boring

How do I make asking someone out/dating a not stressful thing?

Pls teach me how to not give a fuck.
>>
>>16941862
>>16941868

Pls respond
>>
There's one very important thing you need to realize op. Almost everybody has those thoughts. There might be a handfull of truly confident people ouy there but i never encountered one of them. Just imagine: that pretty girl over there? She might have crippling body dismorphia. That cutie sitting next to you on the train? She might think YOU are too good for her. Most are insecure and ponder over their flaws. Use that to your advantage. Learn to read people. Try to understand what they worry about. Then don't missuse that information but instead help them to feel better about their problem areas. Tell that girl she has a cute smile. You will prob make her whole day. Invite that girl to a cup of coffee. She will always think back to that incident with a smile. Don't just do it cause you want to get your dick wet. People can sense this. Do it cause you know how sad it is to think so low abouy yourself. Do it cause it would make YOUR day if a girl randomly did something like that for you. I guarantee you that if you do this genuinely you will get your dick wet before you know. Good luck op!
>>
Bump.

I'm at the same point as you OP. The last girl I asked out ended up going out with my boss. At this point I'm just not approaching anyone.
>>
>>16941862
Try and you may very well fail.

Don't try and you will definitely fail.
>>
>>16942111

>le insecure female meme

Look I'm not saying girls don't have problems but don't give him false hope. With an army of beta orbiters, bfs on tap and 6000 friends the average girl has no real issues.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.