[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I figure out my qualities? My good sides, my strengths,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

How do I figure out my qualities? My good sides, my strengths, whatever makes me stand out in a positive way?

As far as I know, I have none. For weeks, months even I have been trying to figure this out with no result.

I tried asking others. Friends gave a half-hearted "you're a nice guy" and turned the mood awkward, and my mother broke down apologizing because she literally couldn't think of a good thing about me. That's why I'm asking an anonymous line-worshipping board filled with robots. Asking others only made it worse; for me and for them.
>>
>>16941751
What do you do for fun?
What do you always seem to get stuck with doing?
What do you do in general?
>>
I'm a dull guy but even so I feel loved.
I think its just that i built a network, I am always around.
>>
>>16941854
I'm going through my eleventh year of high school, because I keep failing the damn thing. I can't get a job because I can't figure out and write down why anyone would ever want me.

What I'm stuck with doing? Chasing my friends, asking them to hang out/do X activity and hearing their excuses. Other than that, I play immersive open world vidya, watch films and series, and try to read and learn to play guitar but never get in the mood to. Lift a bit too every now and then.
>>
Bump

Don't you die on me thread
>>
File: fcukthisshieett.jpg (43KB, 440x604px) Image search: [Google]
fcukthisshieett.jpg
43KB, 440x604px
>>16941906
Here is my shit and over the top interpretation on your "good qualities", hopefully it could help you write down your CV.

>Chasing my friends, asking them to hang out/do X activity and hearing their excuses.
I'm an easy-going person, full of new ideas and like trying out new things. I can deal with rejection, even then I'm still up for any activity that challenged me.

>Other than that, I play immersive open world vidya,
I'm not afraid of competition, I play with various people and sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. I also like to get a hands on experience on new technology (implying that immersive-ness is you using an oculus rift).

>watch films and series,
I took inspiration from many sources. The depiction of reality and it's twist is what I enjoy.

>and try to read
Books always fascinates me, it's a way to communicate and learn about the world within each pages.

>and learn to play guitar but never get in the mood to.
(desu, this sounds like bullshit. I'm gonna skip this)

>Lift a bit too every now and then.
I'm aware of my appearance and health. I try to build some muscle not only to look better but help me through my everyday.

But I don't really know you and I'm just making things up. When you believe it long enough, eventually you will be what you think you are.
>>
>>16942615
That actually makes sense. It's somewhat extrapolated, but aren't all profile statements?

Still troubled by how much I should try to keep the truth in there, but your post has been eye-opening. Thanks.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.