[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so I like this girl, she's great but she's also not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1455962984412.jpg (332KB, 2000x2724px) Image search: [Google]
1455962984412.jpg
332KB, 2000x2724px
so I like this girl, she's great
but she's also not as attractive as the girls I'm used to

not sure if it's a sign I should let it go, or if I will warn to her/get into blindfold sex
>>
>>16941628
you like her, that's great, now just put a bag over her head and problem is solved.
>>
>>16941628
At least give her a chance. What if she has a wonderful personality?
>>
>>16941640
>personality
lol
>>
>>16941639
Get two bags, one for you in case her's falls off.
>>
>>16941628
Break with her. She deserves someone less shallow than you.
>>
>>16941643
>a wonderful personality
>she
LOL
>>
What do you have to loose?
>>
>>16941628
Let it go, you're still a child with a lot of growing up to do when it comes to relationships.
>>
>>16941640
she does, I'm just not sure if Icould be in a relationship with a girl I don't think is that beautiful

would I look at other girls?
would I undermine her confidence?
I don't know

>>16941648
kek

>>16941759
if she wasn't such a nice girl I wouldn't care, I jost don't want to break up with her for whatever reason later and the writing be on the wall that it was because she wasn' good looking

>>16941657
>>16941838
"personality is everything" is a very beta view
it matters to everyone, jusst some people arn't aware how it affects them
>>
As a male that spends a good amount of time daily in exercise and general upkeep on looks I have gone through this

As long as you are at least somewhat attracted to her the more you get to know her personality the better she will look to you over time.

As you get older looks will mean less and less

If she needs to work out or just isn't into make up maybe you can ask her to do some of that stuff here and there. She might get pissed or other people might think you're fucked up but as someone who spends 1+ hour every day working out, following men's fashion and grooming tips, getting regular haircuts and shaving everyday I don't really think it's a big deal ask a girl to wear a dress and make up once a week on a date
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.