[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 22

File: image.jpg (23KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 640x425px
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't. Our answers are not going to help you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical act/moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely. Preferences differ.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off
>>
From last thread >>16941236

While having sex with gf I think while I pulled condom I probably touched my sperm I am not sure.

We had many time sex and I think that I touched in my precum and cum and fingered maybe I did not at all of these but I have feeling that I did.

So is it possible to get pregnant by fingering?
>>
From last thread: >>16941237
to both genders, would you find a bikehorn to be a turnoff?

my father was a circus clown and he died of colon cancer and left me behind his bike horn and i keep it with me wherever i go
>>
From last thread: >>16941239

Ladies.

Is it more important to service your feelings, or tell you the truth regardless of how offensive it maybe?
>>
>>16941273
I'm sorry that's all i can think off after reading your post

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hf-iLEIgbg
>>
>>16941276
Depends on what you mean by "keep it" and how particularly important that bike horn is to you.

Ladies: Is a darkened personality a turn off?
>>
>>16941295
Shit. Was meant for >>16941276
>>
>>16941296
I have no idea what you mean by darkened, but describing your personality that way is probably far more of a turn off than your personality.
>>
>>16941273
I don't hope so. You shouldn't have kids
>>
>>16941278
That's not a question about being female or male. If it is relevant and you can word it in a constructive way say the truth. If it is just hurtfull and not necessary to say then shut up
>>
>>16941299
I mean like I joke about things like death and suicide and I'm a proponent of violence. You're probably right though.
>>
>>16941296
Define darkened. Probably yes
>>
I wrote him a sexy message while I was horny last night
Love
I hope I didn't scare him off
I need him
>>
>>16941309
If joking about death is a major character trait of yours, yes, it's a turn off.
>>
>>16941309
Depends.
I don't like violence, I don't like misogynist/racist behaviour, I don't want to have a self-loathing slob in my life.
But dark humor is great, and a bit of misanthropy and pessimism wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>16941309
So you are just an immature creep trying to make this fact sound mysterious and "dark"?
>>
>>16941312
I think you are lost. This isn't the goyc-thread
>>
>>16941278
I prefer the truth most of the time, but if you have to tell me something relatively unimportant (ex: "I really didn't notice you lost 2 kg") and it s going to hurt me, lie to me.
For important things (ex: "your best friend sucked my cock"), I'll take the truth.
>>
>>16941316
Meh. It's more like, we live, we die, why get too caught up? I don't spend all day talking about death. But I will crack a joke about diving off a building like it's nothing.

>>16941318
Your call. I think I can be a sweetheart
>>
>>16941309
>executing KRWLNG.exe
>>
>>16941328
If that's your attitude, why make it sound like a defining trait of your personality? It's not cute, mysterious, unique, etc.

Guess your personality is a turn off after all.
>>
>>16941273
It is possible but it is extremely unlikely. Like. EXTREMELY unlikely.

Take the plan B if this happened recently, mostly because you're stressing insanely, not because there's a real chance of her getting pregnant.
>>
Girls,

When looking for a boyfriend, how important is to you a guy's ability to impersonate Macho Man Randy Savage?
>>
>>16941334
Hmmm
>>
>>16941340
It's my fetish.
>>
>>16941328
I got a p dark humor myself. But it's not as defining to my personality as you make it out to be in your case. This makes me think that you got called out on it, meaning that you can't properly judge when to crack a joke like that and when to shut your mouth. Leading to the conclusion that you might be a social retard that makes inappropriate jokes at the wrong times around the wrong people. Yes, that's a turn-off. I don't need you to make me feel publicly ashamed for you. I can do that just fine on my own.
>>
>>16941340
I wouldn't even be around him to begin with if he wasn't able to do a mean impersonation - so go figure
>>
>>16941344
Oohh yeaah, will you help my cream rise to the top bby? I'm justifiably in the position that I'd rather not be in.
>>
>>16941348
How about if instead of Macho Man Randy Savage, he could impersonate The Ultimate Warrior?
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 460x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 460x425px
>>16941349
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 450x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 450x327px
>>16941351
>>
>>16941352
>>16941363

So what now? Do we like ... fuck dressed up as classic WWF wrestlers? If you're down, I'm down and that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so.
>>
Me and this girl have been friends for a while but have always flirted like crazy. We were texting last week and we had an argument back and forth arguing each others cuteness blah blah. She asked me if I liked her and I said yes coyly. I asked her back and she said "We're really great friends, idk if I do, its hard to explain."
I replied with "Thats a shame cause I was gonna ask you out on a yknow, a date when you got back from vacation." she said "Well you still can, you never know what will happen..."

Pretty much what Im asking is some female insight into what she meant.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 252x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 252x309px
>>16941369
You're a real panty dropper anon
>>
i'm in a long term committed relationship with a girl. a girl in one of my classes seems to be in to me. desu she seems cool & i want to befriend her but i want to ensure clarity that her & i would be platonic. any tips? i figured i'd just work "my girlfriend" into a convo but i fear her cutting things off if her intentions are romantic. any advice for guy/girl friendships welcome too, admittedly new to this kind of thang
>>
>>16941381
My boss said the same thing. I work at Victoria's Secret and I'm pretty clumsy.
>>
>>16941380
Hard to say. Either way, she souns immature af. She is doing that whole push and pull thing. Very annoying. Do you really want to put up with that?
>>
>>16941380
as a dude just fuckin go for it, but if she's the type to play games like this be careful
>>
>>16941384
You think you are sly? Lying on the internet and shit? You want to fuck her and you know it. Cheating whore get out now.
>>
>>16941387
Well about the immature thing, she is 18 so...
And yeah I'd like to give it a shot, I'm not looking for anything long term, and I know for a fact she isn't. We get along really well and have alot of fun. Regardless I am gonna ask her out, because you never know until you try.
>>
>>16941391
shut your mouth you double nigger
>>
>>16941397
Stop cucking your gf you reverse albino
>>
>>16941393
Just nca. Cut out that date bullcrap if she's not worth it
>>
>>16941380
>>16941387
>>16941389
Texts for context.
>>
BOTH
Is there any way to get your SO to admit that he/she is cheating?

Like for instance saying (lying):
>"Sorry hun, I must admit I cheated on you while I was away as honesty is the best policy and I have always been up front with you as you are with me.."

To which the other person will reply:
>"Yeah me too, lets just start anew"
or someshit.

Any trickster out there that has done it in some way? Anyone that did it to you?
>>
>>16941404
nca?
>>
>>16941462
Netflix and chill. >>16941411
She's basically begging for your cock
>>
>>16941462
Just saw that i misstyped that. Sry
>>
Has anyone ever had experiences where they dated someone with huge cultural differences and it just didn't work out?

My ex was from Italy and she came to America and lived with me for about a month before she decided to break up with me because the changes from what she did in her home was way too different
Her biggest complaint was the food here, especially the breakfast... What? Completely dispelled my fascination with foreign girls
>>
>>16941384
Dump Gf, then she'll be no doubt your friend
>>
>>16941478
I haven't, but cultural differences is a pretty common reason why people break up
>>
Girls,

How often is "too often" when texting a girl I'm interested in? Don't wanna seem clingy or whatever.
>>
>>16941461
You might wanna google about social engineering.
I think the best time to trick them is when drunk.
>>
Apparently a girl that I sorta like, nothing much, has heard some "bad stuff" about me and how my previous relationship ended. Thinking of asking her to go out and at least to give me a chance to get to know me , and me her, and ask her out.

Does that sound clingy or is it as straightforward as it could get ?
>>
>>16941480
Blindsided me, though we talked about the prospect of that happening
Curious to hear stories about cultural differneces ending a relationship
>>
So my friend has been inviting me out to hang with her other social circles. Met a nice chick this way, thinking of asking her out. How terrible of an idea is this? I'm worried it would make things weird with my friend if things went south.
>>
My ex told me to follow her on IG but all she ever posts is pics of her and her new BF and it makes me feel like shit

Why are women so fucking evil, Jesus
>>
Ladies, how do I tell the difference between a girl being interested or just wanting friends?

I haven't made any friends at this new place so I am worried if I come onto her I might ruin a possible friendship?

I'm charming and confident, I doubt I'd be or am friend zoned but there's always the possibility she isn't sexually attracted to me.

Thanks
>>
>>16941500
Love is for the weak
>>
>>16941500
Start your own IG and post clips of you cumming on print outs of her IG photos.

Then tell her to follow it.
>>
>>16941500
Witnessed.

And because you empower them, the sooner you realize pussy is nothing to trip over you will be much better off emotionally. Your overall health will increase when you stop putting so much emphasis on women. They're great, but, shouldn't have that much control over your psychological state.
>>
>>16941500
She knows what she's doing, cut that bitch off completely and just move on as much as you can. She's probably not even happy as she was with you and is just overcompensating
>>
>>16941507
>>16941505
This.

For the life of me I can't understand why people don't focus on themselves in their 20s and not do a serious relationship that will more than likely distract them from their own goals, then end up sad and shit after their shitty gf leaves them and ends up having at least 10 more bfs in the future

Trust me if a bitch is meant to be, she'll be the one that approaches YOU, and not the other way around
>>
>>16941267
How does one deal with having a more attractive sibling (specially one of the same sex)? Do you hide your sibling from your partner?
>>
>>16941510
I'm 21 and I think/thought like this. I always said "I don't need that shit, I have too much to do" but then I met a girl that I fell for really hard out of nowhere - first love desu, and it got so bad I knew I had to ask and got rejected. I was depressed for months. I wasn't looking, I didn't even want a girlfriend, I wasn't ready, but sometimes it's like cupid's arrow just hits you.

I'm trying to get back on track to my old mindset but that shit just came out of nowhere and threw me off course.
>>
M here: can I ask what the rationale behind girls commenting on each others images like:
>So hot
>Sexy as hell!
>Omg you're so cute it's not fair

Like, why the constant reassurance?
>I'm just sad that guys don't do that too
>>
>>16941681
Having emotions other than anger as a guy is perceived as unmanly so don't be surprised if guys aren't as expressive in the comments as girls are.
>>
Girls and guys

I need help getting over Oneitis. It's been really fucking me up, I feel so out of energy and sad all the time. I just left the gym a quarter way through my workout because I just don't have the drive to workout anymore.

How do I get over this shit? Please don't say "go meet other girls". Because I really have no interest or desire to talk to girls. There has to be another way
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 719x719px
girls what do you think of Jesse Watters haircut?
>>
>>16941690
Got Oneitis too bro. You can't get over it, it's too important and you love her, be true to yourself. Recognise it's serious and it's ok to be sad, but know that the only thing you can do is be strong enough to combat your depression and power through it. That's how you to be a man. You're not going to get a medal, but you should deserve it because it will be a long fucking campaign of forcing yourself to do shit you don't want. Eventually the depression fades and you will get tired of being sad, but you'll never forget her, just accept that she's a part of your life now, like some dead relative you miss. You never "get over" your grandma dying or something. It is the same kind of feeling.
>>
>>16941691
borderline "just fuck my shit up" hair
>>
>>16941701

what do you mean by that?
>>
>>16941698

shit, that sounds like a grim future. But, I guess the only thing I can do is try to burry it deep inside.
>>
>>16941722
It is grim but when someone in your family dies how would you deal with it? Too many guys say "Move on, man up, you don't love her, meet other girls" and shit but sometimes it's important to be sad and process sadness rather than trying to get rid of it or pretend it's not there.
>>
>>16941720
it looks like shit are you retarded, that's a middle school tier hair cut on a middle aged man
>>
>>16941728

I guess that is true, now that you mention it. It's not different than losing someone. 3 of my friends have died. So in a sense, it's like that. I was able to move past that, so I'll be able to do this. Thanks
>>
>>16941729

oh. Well, he's rich and has a hot wife. Lol
>>
>>16941672
I feel you, because I had this mindset, fell in love, got with a girl then got my heart broke and realized I changed in ways I didn't want to because I wasn't ready for that kind of commitment yet I tried to have it even though none of my shit was together

The thing about man is, it doesn't matter if you get older, even 18 year old women will want to fuck you. I mean if it's a concern that you'll get too old and not be able to find some pussy, if it's just a fuck you're looking for, you're a lot more likely to get that when you have your shit together and your only competition is the little college fucks who won't even have a car

But this shouldn't even be important because there should never be so much of an emphasis on women in your life that it debilitates you and your own growth. That alone will make any relationship toxic, no matter how compatible you are with whomever

First learn to love yourself, truly be independent and be able to function on your own and never, and I mean NEVER let your happiness depend on something you may lose

If you ever have to let your happiness depend on something you may lose, make it be something you'll definitely lose, your life. That way you're forced to love and live it to the fullest.

I think most guys are too caught in the sensationalism of having a woman, a beautiful woman, whatever, to call their own and they don't understand being in this sort of relationship with another human being is taxing and completely different from the life you have been living under your parents roof. You have to dedicate yourself to another living person and everything you do becomes something you're both doing, your independence wavers, because it's a partnership and the solace of "being alone" is going to become the rarest feeling in your life

Success in your goals, especially financial ones > pussy > love

If most guys put as much effort into making money as they do into a girl they'd probably be millionaires
>>
Male here: Girlfriend has gone to France to say her goodbyes to her dying grandmother. I feel useless since all I've done is repeatedly tell her that I'm here if she needs anything or anyone at any time. Is there anything I can do beyond repeat this again and again? I'm assuming she's busy so I'm basically just speaking when spoken to or should I reach out to her?
Cheers in advance
>>
>>16941384
does any person in your class know, that you have a GF? if yes, she knows aswell.

So the answer is, be honest, when she asks you.
Otherwise dont pull out your cock, when she drops her panties and dont kiss her, thats about all you have to do.
She wants something from you, it's not the other way around
>>
>>16941762
There's not much you can do for her. Just send her a message if you can with a usual greeting and well wishing. When she gets back you could ask her how things went and if she's alright again.

I'd say open invitations are best but you don't want to pester the person. Everyone mourns a bit differently.
>>
>>16941762
Can you put me on some cute French girls preferably ones who live in Paris
>>
Theres a gorl who ive been talking to and recently i went on a date. I planned for it to be 2hrs long but she repeatedly said she wanted to stay. One issue is she hardley starts facebook convos. Is that a cause for concern?

Also i feel insecure compared to others at a prestigious school i attend. Wat do??
>>
is it rude to ask for a persons papers to prove they dont have STD's before you engage in a sexual relationship?
>>
Girls: I have a very shitty dick; how likely will this affect my chances of getting laid? I have tight foreskin (phimosis) and pearly penile papules (looks like fucking warts, but its completely harmless and just a cosmetic thing)
>>
>>16941824
If you have phimosis, go to an urologist, you might need surgery ASAP. If you have sex with phimosis and you forcefully pull the foreskin back too hard, it might clasp behind the head of your penis and then you'll have to go to an emergency room or loose the head of the penis.

Penile papules are not an issue.
>>
>>16941830
I'm due surgery for phimosis. Really not feeling comfortable about the papules though... it's really affecting my confidence in opportunities where I can sexually escalate.
>>
>>16941833
>it's really affecting my confidence in opportunities where I can sexually escalate

Chill out Dennis Reynolds.

I'm gonna tell you a secret. Girls think all dicks look weird.
>>
So I've been dating the girl, we hit it off from the beginning, actually we've been really flirty before we even went out, she's the one who approached me to be honest. At first I wasn't that bothered but now I'm starting to develop feelings for her.

She was always the one to initiate the conversation over text, and even hold the conversation. But recently she only talks once every few days. Even when she always says I'll talk to you tomorrow but obviously never does.

We talked dirty over the phone/text a few days ago and tonight was meant to be the night we have sex. She even stated so, and we are both into when we went out for dinner and what have you.

I just feel like something isn't right. How can you be all over me saying all these things, and even talk about me to your friends, which a few of them have relayed back to me, and be very distant every few days and not even reply to a text/phone call. Considering weeks prior you where always messaging/calling.
>>
>>16941824
>pearly penile papules
Boyfriend has them. I asked my doctor about it when we started dating, then when he told me they were really harmless I never cared about them.
Whenever I give him head I play with them with my tongue.
>>
>>16941850

I must be fucked in the head. Because it blows my mind everytime someone mentions they can causally talk to someone other than close friends about sex. I would never even feel comfortable asking a doctor about sex questions
>>
>>16941267
>There are men in this thread who would date a single mother

Fucking lol
>>
Guys,
how openly do you normally talk about sexuality with someone you've freshly met? I don't think of myself as prude, not at all, but there's this guy I've been texting with and he tells me about his masturbation and whatnot and it kinda creeps me out.
Is that a sign he's into me, or does he want to scare me off, or is he just an autist? I don't know.
>>
>>16941817
I do it all the time, but I'm a qt female
>>
File: roastieflaps.png (729KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
roastieflaps.png
729KB, 600x588px
>>16941884
>but I'm a qt female

t. roastie
>>
>>16941878
He's escalating sexually. He's interested in you and is down to fuck.
>>
>>16941890
Okay, but isn't that the worst way to go about it? It feels forced and kinda needy, to me at least.
Thanks anyway.
>>
>>16941841
Ask her about it, be up front with how you feel and what you want from your relationship. Don't expect an answer right away, encourage her to take time and reflect if she wants
>>
>>16941878

lmao never, I can't dirty talk. And would never talk about my dick to a girl. I'll talk about cuddling and kissing. But never talk about body parts or sex.
>>
>>16941892
It can be the worst way, he is likely an autist and went about it wrong.
>>
>>16941901
Right? It seemed really weird to me too, but I wasn't sure if maybe that was an "accepted" way of flirting or something since I don't usually date guys.

>>16941917
Yeah I guess. He's good looking I think but obviously he can still sperg out, everyone can.
>>
Femanons,

Does the idea of sex robots actually scare you like /r9k/ thinks it does? The whole bit of artificial wombs and stuff? I mean, mostly my sci-fi senses are tingling (robots+men and robots+women = two new species) but I do want to know what you're thinking?
>>
>>16941929
Not at all.
I don't care enough to procreate anyway and I'm too gay to care about robots from /r9k/.
>>
No one has siblings here? >>16941637
>>
Males,

there's this guy I met on tinder maybe about two months ago. Despite what seemed like flirting behavior to me, (cuddling, texting literally all day etc) he told me that he just saw me as a little sister.

I straight up told him that I had feelings for him, and I didn't know he just wanted a platonic relationship.

Since then though, things have still been like before (cuddling, texting, he says cute shit to me).

So what the fuck? Do I let go? Is there hope? Should I cuss him out?
>>
>>16941944
Welcome to the friendzone! I didn't know it was possible for females.
>>
>>16941946
>>
Girls. Is a cute stuffed toy with a nice note attached an acceptable little gift to cheer you up after a rough week? Or is it too childish?
>>
>>16941944

I'm dealing with the same thing as you. Except for I'm a guy and a girl is doing that to me. She talks about kissing and cuddling with me. But says she doesn't want a relationship. And she calls me beautiful. It's fucking confusing.

maybe some people just like to flirt. But just flirt?
>>
>>16941964
that's adorable, I'd love that.
>>
File: image.jpg (195KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195KB, 900x1600px
>>16941964

guy here. I gave this as a gift to a girl. And she loves it. She even knitted the cap for him
>>
>>16941965
he's never explicitly said he doesn't want a relationship. he just said (see screenshot attached)

That's why I'm still holding on. Lots of people fall in love with their little sisters, right? haha.
>>
>>16941972

maybe that's a little strange.

It sucks for me. Because I really like this girl. But she doesn't want any relationships. but we flirt heavy. And it gets so confusing for me. she tells me how she wants me to sleep with her and bed and hold her tight while we sleep peacefully together. and how she would help me take my shirt off. or wants to touch my chest.

God. It's fucking confusing. I really want this girl.
>>
>>16941973
that's pretty fucked up. I'm glad he doesn't say lewd things like that to me or I'd lose my shit.
>>
>>16941966
>>16941969
Cheers for the quick responses! Would taking her out for dinner the same evening be overkill? She's had a bad week and I just want to spoil her a bit to show her I still love her no matter what she has going on. I'm a bit of a socially awkward boyfriend to be honest haha
>>
>>16941972
>Lots of people fall in love with their little sisters, right?
No.

>>16941973
What if you get a boner?
>>
>>16941977
I'd do the stuffed animal thing first and surprise her with dinner the next night maybe.
>>
>>16941637
You believe that your partner likes you for more than your body?
Generally that'd be a good idea. My sister is hotter than me but I've had way more successful, happy relationships. Looking good isnt the be-all-end-all.
>>
>>16941972
>Lots of people fall in love with their little sisters, right?
Well gee Anon, that depends.
Do you live in a fuckin anime?
Seriously, he's not into you romantically. Be his little sister or move on.
>>
>>16941974

it pisses me off sometimes. I told her yesterday we shouldn't flirt anymore. But now that we don't talk like that. I feel really unmotivated, down, and depressed. Because it always cheered my day up. Fuck..
>>
>>16941984
i now understand the pain of men everywhere.

>>16941987
we're pretty much the same person, you and I
>>
>>16941878
Only when we are dating/clearly about to date.

>>16941944
If you don't want to be just his little sister, tell him that you want to either date him, or you will stop talking to him, since you have feelings and this situation is hurting you.
>>
>>16941990

want to be friends?
>>
>>16941987
>>16941990
You should marry each other.
>>
>>16941995

no
>>
>>16941993
lets be friends, watch sad anime, and eat junk food
>>
>>16941991
>Only when we are dating/clearly about to date.
Yeah that's kinda what I thought. Thanks though, I had a little bit of doubt I was being prude.
>>
>>16942000

Trips

Well if you wanna kik- Macchi30
>>
File: 1425517331976.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1425517331976.gif
1MB, 320x240px
Date ideas!

Pls no retarded bullshit like "make a photo collage" or "Do a triatholon! :^)" that clickbait websites recommend.

I'm thinking mini-golf or talking at the local pier. I'm not opposed to movie and dinner but I'm worried it's too boring.
>>
>>16942008
>Date ideas!

How about don't 'date'

American culture is so cancerous
>>
>>16942013
Not that guy but I doubt he needs hints on how to stay single.
>>
>>16942013

>American culture is so cancerous

legitament question. What country are you from? And what do young people do for dates where you live?

I'm actually curious. I like learning about other cultures
>>
Girls with bf/husband, would you let a footfag friend massage your feet?

Guys with gf/wife, would you let a footfag friend massage her feet?
>>
>>16942025

UK, I mean, when you have a girlfriend you would probably already have common interests, or know what each other's are.

On top of that, sometiems you might wanna spice things up by going to random places as the mood fits. Sometimes me and my gf go to the casino, and if we win we sometimes go to see a show in town, it varies. American dating seems far to formal and rigid.
>>
>>16942028
Girl.
No. I find footfags irrationally creepy.
>>
>>16942032

I think that anon just meant like a initial date. Obviously once you are together you'll have common interests. But if you go on a date with a girl you don't know at all. It's too common and boring to "go get coffee" or go get drinks.
>>
>>16942028
My girlfriend wouldn't let someone fondle her feet outside of a professional massage, which she'd probably schedule in duplicate so that I could enjoy one as well.
>>
girls, enlighten me on female hygiene. No trolling, honest question.

When this girl comes over on Wednesdays, she smells nice down there, guess she baths before idk. But after she goes to the toilet, I can clearly smell/taste piss. She does not have a bad hygiene, no bad breath, sometimes we shower together so I know she is thorough etc, but is is impossible to not smell like that until you have another bath? Get some special wipes or something?

Also, the same goes for sex, if she does not shower after sex, just goes to sleep, next day there is quite an unpleasant smell.
>>
>>16942008
Mini golf and bowling are my go-toes, so it sounds fine to me.
>>
>>16942053
You guys got the much easier hygiene, dude. After sex is a given which is why I cannot not shower after sex, but honestly after going to the toilet she shouldn't be noticeably "dirty", but I don't know, I assume if you guys are at your place you don't have a bidet, maybe she's used to that.
>>
>>16942008
anything involving alcohol, it always helps. Tasting some strong beers (Belgian or craft). Girls say they don't like beer, because they only know commercial lager. If she is completely uninterested, go for a fancy cocktail.

Or take her to a chocolate bar, everyone loves chocolate.
>>
>>16942008
I C E S K A T I N G
C
E
S
K
A
T
I
N
G
seriously tho girls love that shit
>>
>>16942088
But to do that you have to know how to ice skate.
>>
>>16942091
Not the Anon to whom you're replying but I once did ice skating for a first date--and for the first time. The date was not impacted by this in any way, despite how often my butt was impacted.
>>
>>16941690
>>16941698
I had it bad, but over the course of six months it slowly winded down. Now it's at the point where I'm back to normal and she's no longer the last thing I think about before I go to sleep or the first thing I think about when I wake up.
I'm back to acting the way I did before I met her, and in fact I'm doing better. From what I could tell it just takes an annoying amount of time and a willingness to try putting your focus into something else until eventually she's no longer the biggest thing on your mind.
>>
>>16941681
It's like how other primates groom each other to strengthen bonds and alliances. We girls do social grooming too.
>>
File: 1439518524692.png (87KB, 242x206px) Image search: [Google]
1439518524692.png
87KB, 242x206px
>>16941672
Goddammit
>>
File: 1458558566900.jpg (183KB, 1027x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1458558566900.jpg
183KB, 1027x1019px
I have some strange hobbies: are any of these deal breakers?

>I collect shoes; I have 3 shoe racks full of dress shoes, boots, half-formal shoes, etc
>I collect mechanical keyboards; I have half a dozen which might not sound like much but each are $300-400
>I collect watches; only four so far but likewise each are $200-500
>I collect sunglasses; I have a couple dozen pairs

If not, how about spending $1,500-2,000 a month on my hobbies; is this a deal breaker? I make more than enough to cover this so I'm not spendthrifty.
>>
>>16941672

We are literally the same. It's miserable
>>
Girls: opinions on soft penises?
>>
>>16942143
I don't think that's all that bad really. Wouldn't worry about it unless you are crazy obsessing about any.
>>
girls and guys

I've heard people say sex is a "need".

A girl recently told me "sex is a human need, we need sex. So we should fulfill this need."

That just doesn't make sense to me. Sex seems like a "want" not a "need". It seems the same to me as someone saying they really need some pizza, but in reality it's just they really want it.
>>
>>16942153
Don't care about them. They're practically non existent to me. They're not sexy or anything.

>>16942143
Yeah they would be deal breakers for me but I'm probably not the kind of girl you're looking to date

>>16942190
People have different sex drives from you and see sex as important, not literally a need.
>>
>>16942190
Sex is a need. Just because you won't die without it doesn't make it not a need; it is a need in order to be a happy fulfilled person.
>>
Women: in your experience, what is the % of men who resort to calling you a slut, whore, fat, ugly, etc when you reject them compared to those who don't?

I was turned down the other day and apologized for intruding and told her to take care. She stopped me and said that's never happened before. Is this the reality for women?
>>
Girls, do you consider guys anything more than silly sausages?

>>16942190
Sex IS A NEED.
>>
>>16942190
Sex is a need the same way having friends is a need. You won't die if you don't have friends, but it's an important part to psychological health.
>>
>>16942190
Sex is a need, it is biologically driven.
This doesn't mean that, in general, you absolutely can't resist your desires.
>>
>>16942205
Personally for me about...40% maybe?

I've noticed that the older I (and my dating pool) get the less that happens though
>>
>>16942205
It happened to me A LOT especially online and when I was younger. About maybe 40%.
>>
>>16942190
It's a need in order to be self actualized. You need food and water before you worry about safety. You need safety before you worry about intimacy and belonging. Almost everyone you meet never has to worry about the first two. Intimacy/sex is the lowest level of need that the first world doesn't have in abundance, so that is what people often say they need.
>>
>dating a 32 year old
>"don't wear a rubber, I can't have children anymore"

This isn't so absurd a thought as female fertility begins to dwindle at this age, but even if there's a 0.1% risk of pregnancy, I want protection.

How do I react to this without ruining the mood?
>>
>>16942226
She's retarded unless she had uterus caner or something. Wear it
>>
>>16942226
Tell her you don't want to risk it anyways

Its your future on the line
>>
>>16942226
32 is still a fertile age. I'm fairly certain she's not in menopause or anything.
Maybe she had uterus/ovaries removed.

If you're comfortable enough around her, ask her why. If not, keep wearing a condom.
It's really NOT worth the risk.
Also, before fucking without a condom, you should get tested for STDs. Both of you.
>>
>>16942190
define need

1. It is a cringeworthy way to say she wants to have sex with you
2. It is not a need from a persons POV, see asexual people, monks, etc.
3. It is a need from a species POV, humans reproduce sexually

>source Maslow

Assuming people itt mean sex for pleasure, it is not a need per definition.
However personally sometimes I force myself to have sex, just to be able to focus better after it.
>>
So what you folks are saying is that since I'm never going to have sex because of the type of person I am, I am doomed?
>>
Alright girls, how do you feel about receiving analingus?
>>
>>16941486
Well, it depends. If you cheated on your previous SO or ended things with a coke and hookers binge, yes it's clingy. A person can make up their own damn mind about something that significant.

Now, if it was something petty, like ugly words you did/didn't mean or some immature bullshit, you can pull the "people change" card. As long as it's not a fundamental character flaw, straightforwardness should work it out.

If it was just pathetic, you might not succeed because she has stopped viewing you as a sexual object.

Good luck.
>>
>>16942190
It's not a need. It's an appetite.
>>
>>16942205
Happens online constantly, even if a second before they were sweet-talking like crazy.
In real life, people are usually more decent. I've rarely ever been called a slut or whatever, only by drunk jerks (for not putting out, ironically).
>>
>>16942253
Not into that at all. I have some kinks, that's not one.
>>
My question would be : girls, how much does your friend's opinion weight in your decision making?

>met this girl through a friend
>she's very nice, and our common friend confesses that she knew I would like her
>get her number through common friend (girl said "of course, he was very nice!" according to friend)
>we chat and she agreed to meet when she can at the beginning of April
>I discover on Facebook that she's close to a girl I used to like and talked to for a bit but she was very flaky and we stopped. Considering she then deleted me off Facebook out of the blue I think I can assume she doesn't like me much

How much should I be worried that she destroys the little opinion this new girl has of me, and that new girl listens?

I basically have one friend who knows me and can give good word of mouth, and another girl who doesn't know and always had vague excuses to not even come hang in the yard, so she doesn't know me at all.

Ultimately i would hope that she just decides by herself without any good or bad word of mouth.
>>
>>16942284
Not very much
It either works or it doesn't. Its out of your hands right now buddy.

>>16942253
Don't want to receive but I will give
>>
>>16942205
all day, erry day.
and now imagine you are tiny and these people are much stronger than you.
>>
>>16942201

That just doesn't make sense to me. I haven't had sex in 5 years. and I don't feel like I "need" it. Sure, I'm not happy. But I don't think that's related to sex.
>>
Girls,

Hanging out with girl in our circle of friends, made a move too fast but she's still interested. Slowed down but I think I went too slow and missed some signs she wanted to fuck.

Am I still good? Should I be aggressive next time?
>>
>>16942190
It's not a need.

I've never had sex and don't plan to.

I'm content without it.
>>
Guys:
My bf has some MILD ed. He either cums very fast or not at all/going soft. I can tell that it is bothering him. I assume that it's a mix of tension and anxiety that is the cause. How can i sensibly handle this and possibly help him?
>>
>>16942201
Bullshit, I'm a kissless virgin and I am very happy and very fulfilled.
>>
My aunt had a kid at 34 and another at 38.
That woman has no understanding of the female reproductive system.
>>
>>16942383
This was supposed to go to
>>16942226
>>
>>16941478

It's happening to me now and I'm Italian myself.

Anyway I am 23 and since 9 days I am finally in a relationship. She is beautiful and values sex a lot. The problem is I am a virgin and she is making me weigh this, continuously complaining I have no experience. I suggested her to help me out and she says "she doesn't know how to do it". It got to a point it made me so angry friends I've known for 10 years say they have never seen me this way.

Also, she is very insecure and stresses me out a lot. Whenever we argue about something she will either tell me to "date my female friends" or directly menace me to "hang out with other guys". Not only that, she says she feels realized when other guys are flirting with her... even if she's in a relationship with her.

Any advice on what to do is accepted. I truly like her (and her family told her this as well) but it's just so difficult to handle such an immature and annoying person.
>>
>>16941267
As a fat but attractive man, do I have to settle for a fat woman or do I deserve better?
>>
>>16942389

can I ask why you haven't had sex? I thought Italians view sex as a very natural thing. And it usually starts early in your teens?

I'm talking to a Italian girl. And she seems so comfortable with sex, and the way she talks about it and Italy actually intimidate me because I'm a inexperienced foreigner
>>
>>16942393
People don't "deserve" anything when it comes to love/relationships.
If you aren't down to date a human with flaws you would have to be flawless yourself. Anything else is hypocritical and an illusion.
>>
>>16942394

In my teenager years I had a fucked up personality and was an introverted lonely kid. I would flirt with girls by telling them out of the blue I liked them a lot or randomly giving them letters. Later on it was because I had a few occasions with foreign girls but was either too naive, too high or too drunk. Also, Italian girls are very hard to get compared to other girls.
>>
>>16942351
Slow things down in the bedroom and do a LOT of non-penetrative stuff. "Sex" is the whole constellation of activities, and you can spend hours "having sex" without the simple spreading of legs and sticking benis in bagina. Try having lots and lots of sex in that broader sense.
>>
ladies help

>be me
>28 yr old kissless virgin
>have major body issues due to extensive scarring after childhood accident
>get to talking to girl
>trade texts semi-regularly for two/three days
>her job has weird hours, but whatever
>talking about vidya and comics, then ask what else she's into
>"edging, rimming, bondage, sensory deprivation, praising, getting my pussy eaten."
>have weird convo about sex for the next two hours including photos of all of her erogenous zones to make sure I do her right
>she loves that I'm "being so aloof!"
>I'm actually fucking terrified
>sends me unsolicited picture of her MASSIVE sex toy collection
>her weird hours are because she works in a sex shop and gets a 60% discount on everything
>asks what kind of toys I like so she can bring some over this weekend
>she has now invited herself over for the weekend and wants me to kick out my roommate so we can "rattle some windows."
>she has brought up her dry spell several times and is pretty adamant she wants me to break it, to the point of turning down other people

What do I do? Do I give her the worst sexing ever? Should I blow her off? Should she blow me off? There's a lot to take in and it's coming at me very fast.
>>
>>16942420
Got that, thanks anon. We already do a lot of "foreplay/making out". But i guess the key is that it doesn't end in us having PiV sex everytime, so there's less pressure to "perform". Is that what you meant?
>>
>>16942432
Yes. Not to get all 50 Shades of Grey here but the activities of "foreplay" needn't simply come be"fore" coitus. They can be all of the play that you do and it's plenty satisfying.
>>
>>16942429
Whew, she's quiet a hand full anon.
She might be a bit too intense for loosing your virginity. Whatever you do, TELL her you are one!!! She sounds very open and experienced when it comes to sex. I'm sure she has some "not THAT intense" stuff in her repertoir and would be happy to be your "guide". Don't pull a "i know what i do" on her and fail miserably. For all we know it would only end in you being turned off from sex cause it's not what you thought it is. Pls anon, TELL her.
>>
>>16942443
Going to do that. What if HE wants to escalate things? Do i go with it?
>>
>>16942429
Go for it, anon. Go for it hard. Explain your bad performance as "it's been awhile for me too". She'll tell you what she wants you to do so just don't worry about it. Worst comes to worst: you aren't a virgin anymore.
>>
>>16942395
That's a complete bullshit attitude.
I'm not saying she should be flawless, I just don't want to date a fat chick.
>>
>>16942429
She sounds like she has a lot of issues herself. If you do have sex with her, make it just sex and don't date her.
>>
>>16942455
If you want, but I would suggest starting this with communication and making a joint decision to try something different for that night.
>>
>>16942462
Well, if you want to date a skinny girl whilst being fat yourself you will have to deal with other flaws. Maybe she's dumb. Maybe she's a drama queen. Maybe she's depressed. Maybe she had a slutty past. Whatever it is, you can't expect top-notch girls whilst having such a visible flaw yourself. But sure, you can also date skinny girls.
>>
>>16942472
Makes sense. We haven't really talked about it yet. Mainly because it's not like we can't have sex at all. I can just tell that he's not happy with his performance. For me, sex is not about performing, and he thinks the same. But i get that it's not exactly fun for a guy if he feels "inadequat". I don't want to make this a big deal, really. I think it would make things even worse in his case. I'm a bit torn here. On one side i think communication is key, but i don't want to amplify the topic...
>>
>>16942429
Say that you're not very experienced (do not use the word virgin) and you'd like to start a bit more vanilla before escalating things.
>>
>>16942491
I'm not saying you should present it as "I have some ideas to work around your broken dick." You can just as easily say "Hey, I've been thinking about this idea and it sounds really hot."
>>
>>16942345
This situation has just happened to me with a guy, like it was there and I hesitated briefly, started to be afraid of dare I say feelings, and still very *interested* then immediately wanted to us to get it on. Hoping for another chance with him
>>
>>16942498
How do you casually tell your bf that you want to fool around witheout actually have penetrative sex? He will prob ask why. What should i respond to that? You see, communication is not my strength. Especially when it's about sex.
>>
>>16942512
are you sure you're not gay?
>>
>be female 23 year old kissless virgin
>not horribly ugly but I've had social anxiety all my life and I'm terrified of intimacy
>starting to think that I should just find some random guy on the internet to have sex with so at least I can say I've done that
How stupid would losing it to a stranger be? Can therapy help people whose permavirgin status is because of anxiety and excessive self-consciousness?
>>
>>16942522
What? No. Why?
>>
>>16942512
Are you asking me how you have a casual conversation with your boyfriend about playing around in the bedroom?

Sorry hun but you've just stepped past my pay grade.
>>
>>16942523
very stupid, im pretty sure some alpha chad will wife you knowing youre a virgin, haha.
>>
>>16942531
Yup. As you can tell, i'm very awkward and shy myself. What now? Pls i need help!
>>
>>16942478
>love and attraction work on a point system
>everyone sees the same things as flaws/bonuses
>there is an objective scale for all of these things
I hate it when people give this sort of boneheaded advice. You don't actually believe that nonsense, do you?
>>
Would you girls ever leave a BF/husband/mate for a much richer person?
>>
>>16942577

How much richer?
>>
>>16942577
just remember, if she left him for you like that then she will leave you for that exact reason
>>
>>16942551
It's not. But you know that you can't get a girl that's well rounded in looks AND personality as long as you can't match that yourself. A girl with just the right body and mind can easily find a guy just like that. Why would she want to put up with your undisciplined self? Being overweight isn't just a disadvantage on being attractive. It shows major character flaws. That's why it is so undesireable. People with "not so obvious at first sight"-flaws are clearly ahead in this prospect.
>>
>>16942577
No, never.
>>
>>16942577
Not just for the money, no.

If my boyfriend was a sloth who didn't do shit all day and I had to provide for him, and I met another person who is in a better place in life then him, yes, I'd consider it.
But mostly because my boyfriend would be pretty crappy by my standards, not because of the money.
>>
>>16942577
No, because my family is wealthy.
If I was some barely-able-to-read girl living on a potato farm in freaking Belarus, probably, yes.
>>
>>16942585
I'm not him, I just hate that attitude. Also, what about a smoker? Essentially the same thing, she's a smoker, he's fat, both are lovely people. Or maybe she's just not bothered by it and likes him for other qualities, love is not a points game, just because you could get a traditionally more attractive partner doesn't mean that you're necessarily into that.
>>
>>16942577
Just because this other guy is richer? No

>>16942523
Even if that was a good idea, how's that going to work if you have social anxiety and are terrified of intimacy?

>>16942393
I agree with the other anon, you don't deserve anything. If you want a skinnier girl, you should make an effort to lose weight. If you think you're above fat girls, then you're going to have a much harder time dating.
>>
Penetration or clitoral stimulation?
>>
>>16942614
>Even if that was a good idea, how's that going to work if you have social anxiety and are terrified of intimacy?
Anonymous sex involves no emotional intimacy and if I do something embarrassing I never have to see the person again. It's a less intimidating scenario to me than being a dumb virgin in front of someone I know and respect.
>>
>>16942602
Yes, you are right anon. It's not AS clear cut as i state it. But i am just mapping things out. Ofc it won't be that "black and white" irl! But to stay with your example, smoking is an addicction. Addicction is a red flag and a turn off. It shows lack of discipline and the hang to give in to instant gratification. Both not traits of a mature and functioning human. Maybe i set the bar very high, but i'm not sugarcoating shit when analyzing myself, so why should i do that to others?
i'm not saying that you can only date when you are perfect. But i do say that your standarts need to be somewhat in relation to what you have to offer. Take me for example: i struggle with depression, discipline and motivation. I don't expect a partner to be all that, but they have to be on a similar level or else there won't be much compatibility and the relationship might end up being unbalanced or even onesided. Which results in drama and hearthbreak. I try to avoid that when possible
>>
If I start dating will I die?
>>
>>16942656

Absolutely. This has happened to every person who ever began dating. Please don't do it, anon.
>>
>>16942656
What??
>>
The guy I'm dating is a low on money at the moment. I've offered to give him money to help out but he won't accept (both a good and a bad thing).

So when I've been doing my weekly grocery shop, I've been grabbing some extra things and putting them away for him. Just basic food stuff for the cupboards, general health and beauty things, a few beers, etc.

I was planning on putting them in a box and dropping them off next time I see him, just under the guise of "hey I brought you few things". Then I thought about it and realised this might just be the stupidest idea ever.

So, is it? Is he going to feel massively emasculated by me doing this?
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>16942627
>>
>>16942678
I feel like most people, while grateful, might feel a bit insulted by that. I know your intentions are good, but if he's refused your help, leave him be.
>>
>>16942685

Because you're a greedy little piggy and I have tendinitis.
>>
>>16942678
It's not even an issue of emasculation. Helping someone after they've turned down the help is just shitty. He gets to make decisions about that topic.

If you want to give a hand on the food front, make meals together and supply the ingredients. You can cook in bulk and cover him for several meals with the leftovers.
>>
>>16942678
Depends on a lot of factors like his personality, the severity of the current situation and such.

By the sounds ye you would be going into wrong territory there.

If you are just on buddy levels then try to pay for some things you do together.
If you have long history and you know hes running out of money like today then you can buy bare essentials if you feel like it, true friends will swallow their pride in real need.
>>
>>16942688
>tendinitis
Dropped
>>
Anybody

I'm really fucking upset right now. But I can't talk about it with anyone. Even you all. What do you do to calm yourself down when you are stressed the fuck out.
>>
>>16942760
Weed
>>
>>16942768

Drugs are not a option
>>
>>16942760
>What do you do to calm yourself down when you are stressed the fuck out.

I stop being a whiny little bitch, but that might be a problem for you.
>>
>>16942790

You're an asshole
>>
Bitches and gay dudes. Beard? No beard?
>>
>>16942793
Depends on your face shape, if its patchy and if you groom it
>>
>>16942792

Great comeback there, I almost forgot you're still a whiny little bitch.
>>
>>16942797
>Depends on your face shape

Well my face is shaped like a face.

>patchy

God no.

>groom it

Daily, nightly and ever so rightly.
>>
>>16942760
Masturbate. Watch a movie. Anything that lends itself to escapism.
>>
Girls, tell me how I am any more than a silly sausage.
>>
File: ydrthuji.png (21KB, 328x419px) Image search: [Google]
ydrthuji.png
21KB, 328x419px
Backstory:
>She rang me about five times Saturday night, whilst I was asleep - I missed all the calls.
>Messaged her when I woke up, didn't get a reply.
>Had an exam today, so just did some revision and forgot about it.
>Pretty late Sunday night, I was half-asleep, trying to do more work still.
>She rang me up, and started talking. I tried to pay attention, but probably wasn't very responsive.
>She asked "Would you prefer to do your work than talk to me?"
>I thought it was kind of a stupid question, and wasn't really paying attention at this point, so just replied "I dunno".
>She immediately hung up, wouldn't answer when I tried ringing, and then just sent me this.

I'm not really sure what I'm meant to reply to this message. If she thinks her life would be better without me, then I'm okay with that, but I don't want to upset her more by giving a short reply like "Fair enough then". Any tips?
>>
>>16942885
Stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>16942885
I think you dodged a bullet there.

Feel free to say that to her.
>>
>>16942885
stop overreacting
>>
>>16942429
>has a great sex opportunity (practically won the lottery)
>wants to throw it all away
What the fuck ever!
How hot is she? What about you, are you attractive?

>>16942523
Yes, therapy can help.
I'm a male probably uglier than you, so I simply paid a hooker. Do you have any friends?

>>16942579
Gold digger detected!
>>
>>16942885
It seems like she over reacted. Why did she have to call you five times on Saturday? And she doesn't want to talk to you because you slept through them? Move on
>>
Just how sensitive is the vagina? Can you get pleasure just from walking around? Or if someone bumps into you and you move your legs a certain way?
>>
>>16942656
Well, you have a chance of getting killed, yes. Shit happens!

>>16942885
>positive energy
Sounds like the kind of person that I would stay the fuck away from.
>>
Is it weird to try seeking contact on facebook with someone you saw on a meeting site? My gut keeps nagging me to try it regardless of the outcome.
>>
>>16942035
Why? ;_;
>>
Befriended a girl, been talking to her for a semester. We're in the same class and just went on a long school trip. We act "more than friendly" toward each other, lots of flirting, some touching, but have never kissed or anything

We do things that makes people think we're in a relationship but we're not, like always being together, she would look for me during the trip, knock on my dorm to hang out, wait for me, be my partner in things etc. I would go to the cafeteria and sit down and being pretty popular in the class people would sit around me, especially her. She would always assume the chair right next to me, or include me in her groups automatically. Ive been meaning to ask her out for some time and finally did -- and got rejected. Multiple people assumed we were already going out and one guy even mentioned we "were the couple on the trip" which feels really apparent to me now.

Feels like such a large part of my life and purpose has been cut away, shes a really cool person and Im guessing its all downhill from here which is really sad.
I guess I fell for the "shes being nice cause she like likes me" thing, when she was really just being a friendly person. On the other hand some of the things we talked about or would do would feel so "serious relationship" that I got the impression she was desperately waiting for me to ask her out. We would discuss family, traveling, future, relationships, marriage, kids. I feel like Ive been lead on so severely its perplexing.

I was considering if I was freindzoned multiple times in the last few months and I would always conclude no, there was always that level of distance which kept things mysterious but flirtatious between us, she never discussed other men or anything with me, never mentioned a boyfriend. Right when I asked her out I knew the answer was no, her face looked very unfortunate like she was sad, she said "im sorry" kind of slowly three times in our conversation, i can still hear it
>>
>>16943049
Sad to hear it anon.
>>
>>16943061
The worst feeling is I keep telling myself "shes not that special", but I know its not true, she is so different from most girls I know, the way she thinks, and acts, doesnt wear makeup, loves to read, very family orientated, doesnt party or go to bars, is very old fashioned, doesnt do much technology, not at all obsessed with social media or taking selfies, has a small group of friends.

As I read this I know what I sound like, but I cant not think it, damnit
>>
Is it rude to ask a girl if she has a boyfriend (or girlfriend)? Does asking it make it clear I'm interested in her?
>>
>>16943101
You sound heartbroken, let it all out here if it helps i am reading it.
>>
Check out there wasn't something else going on. Saying sorry could mean she feels at fault for you not getting together or she has other problems. Sounds like she likes you and if you like her took try being a friend anyway. Perhaps it is more than that. Ask
>>
If I can control wild beasts because of my Druid bloodlines is that a turn-on or turn-off? What sort of animals should I bring to the first date, or is that too soon?
>>
>>16943124
Try a dove. Bitches love doves.
>>
>>16943124
>If I can control wild beasts because of my Druid bloodlines is that a turn-on or turn-off?
>I can control wild beasts because of my Druid bloodlines
>Druid bloodlines

Filthy fucking Celt.
>>
>>16943116
Thanks anon, I dont know man, I really thought she would say yes, I woke up today and thought "holy shit she said "no"? what..". Like we're young, maybe it would've ended in a week or a month, but a full no? I dont get it at all. She sits next to me in class, knows my schedule perfectly, lives 10 mins away from me, we ride the bus every day going home, is my lab partner, automatically assumed we would be group members in all things, would instantly give anything i asked(like money, food etc)

A month or so ago I asked myself "do you love ****" and i would answer "I know I dont love her, I like her."

Then I started asking myself more often, once a week turned to everyday, to the point where it was so hard to say I didnt love her.

On on bus ride back(before I asked her), she fell asleep on my shoulder curled on on her seat, 2 people took pictures of us and said it was "so romantic how they were cuddling"

fuck
>>
>>16943124
a platypus
duh
maybe a young giraffe
>>
I just yesterday broke up with my girlfriend. We were together for 4 years. We just understood that it didnt work anymore. We both did and still do love eachother very much. I do understand that i probably still wont work if we jump into relationship again so dont think that i am asking because of that. But femanons, what is she doing? What she might be doing? I just have to know, i cant not know and its killing me
>>
>>16943170
How long has it been since you asked her out?
>>
>>16943199
Yesterday, we got back yesterday, I asked her on the Ferry ride back, so its been...less than 24 hours as of right now. Tomorrow is class, so yeah a whole day with her god. Do I act cold or hurt or just be super fake happy
>>
File: 1345839029429.png (182KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1345839029429.png
182KB, 500x600px
Girls and boys, I'm both interested in your take:

I probably should not compare myself to others, but I feel like all the guys around sport an specifical aesthethics that really attracts all the girls around me. An aesthethic that's completely opposed to mine. And that makes me feel weirdly old (i'm 23) and it makes me feel that girls dig me less because of that.

I'm talking about messy hair, beards, loose clothes and very urban clothes.

I comb my black hair with wax, I always shave, I wear fitting clothes. I don't go around in italian suits, mostly because I can't afford them. I usually dress casual in a very clean way (Harrington jackets, Jean Jackets, Biker Jackets)

I'm not going to change. I like who I am, I feel like changing would be like saying goodbye to those things that make me different from the rest, and I'm proud of that. I usually have luck with girls, it's just that sometimes I feel most of the girls around don't dig me because of my looks. Or think that i'm gay (wich doesn't offend me at all)

I wanted to share this concern with all of you, and hear your opinions about this
>>
Question to the homosexuals/lesbians/bi's, how easily can you get sex with the same sex?

Or is it even much harder than it is for heterosexuals and/or bi's?
>>
>>16943227
Try to avoid her if its to painful, if she keeps bothering you tell her you need time.
>>
>>16943258
I dont know, I dont know what I want now, I have to se her for more than 20 hours in the next month, shes asked to study with me before, I wonder if she'll ask again. I hate it, knowing that, that thing is looming in the air, but I wont dare bring it up, fuck its not the same anymore everything will be weird, I feel so energy-less today, the worst thing will be if I see her and she acts like nothing happened and is oblivious to it, and I have a feeling its going to be exactly like that. She'll go on her merry way and I'll be next to her dying on the inside with a smile on my face
>>
>>16943271
>the worst thing will be if I see her and she acts like nothing happened and is oblivious to it, and I have a feeling its going to be exactly like that.

To be honest if she acts like that be glad she said no.
>>
Ladies. I am very finanically aware. Some would say cheap, others minimalist. I say I owe nobody money and can come and go as I please.

I like to keep costs down. I live in a basic basement apartment in a major city. I do not have a tv, since I have a laptop. My only excesses are my wardrobe and my books. Mostly books.

Even my bed is simply a futon. My life is almost entirely digital.

Would this be a problem for you? I just don't really see the point in excessive decorating or buying stuff I don't need.
>>
>>16943232
as long as you don't look like a slob nobody really cares
you're only missing on immature chicks most likely so who cares

some girls will hate this look too and dig yours, you can't have everyone at your knees
>>
>>16942378
That's what you think
>>
Does pencil dick (Bad girth) bother girls if I have a decent length (6.5-7in)?
>>
I made a thread about this but I only got a few answers.

Everything's going well and I'm really with myself these days, about a year and a half ago I said "I'm so tired of being miserable" and busted my ass and everything improved. I've had a few dates in the past weeks and things are really looking up.

Thing is, up until now (I'm 24) I did nothing with myself. I was never unemployed but I had no friends and spent all of my time online. No hobbies or anything.

So I pretty much wasted my youth to being a loser. Eventually a serious gf will wonder what I was up to before I met her and I'm just insecure that she'll react negatively to find this. I was exactly the neckbeard stereotype. It's behind me, but it's still embarrassing.

And I've seen so many girls say "but he'd still be behind everyone else". But then others say it doesn't matter if she likes you now.

I guess what I want to know is (when the time comes) what is the best way to tell her about this. I just don't even have any cool stories about "back in the day" or any lifelong friends or anything. It's like I was born in 2014 and came out of the womb grown lolol... the past is just pure failure.
>>
>>16943247
Lesbian, it's definitely more difficult unless you live in a big city and/or know lots of other gay people. I live in Vienna and there's literally one lesbian café here, and it's a feminist hotspot gender thing, which isn't my cup of tea really.
Online dating has made things easier if you're just looking to have sex, though.
From what I know gay guys have it way easier though. Better at networking, more outgoing, stick together, fuck a lot, etc.
>>
File: no fun.jpg (117KB, 768x1278px) Image search: [Google]
no fun.jpg
117KB, 768x1278px
From the moment I met this girl, she has always randomly dropped text conversations with me. In person she's great and pretty much instantly by my side if we bump into each other, and occasionally she's the one to text me first as well with no real reason other than to talk. If it's something serious I text her about that needs an answer, she always replies normally as well.

No idea if she drops conversations with everyone, or just me. She'd log in multiple times after, probably to have conversations with others. Still, despite the above I'm finding it hard to not take this personal. I mean, am I not good enough for an answer? Am I boring her or saying something to offend her?
It's not that big a deal and I'm not needy enough to make it an issue filled with drama, but it kind of bothers me.

How do I subtly find out why she does this and whether it's my fault? I'd rather not have her find out this overly curious clingy side.
>>
>>16943049
I have been that girl. I still am.

Almost exactly. A few living situation details are off, and this took place two years ago, so I know you are not him.

I was heartbroken. It still hurts.

Why wasn't I enough as a person? Why does somebody caring about whether I live or die always have to be paid for in sex? Am I that unloveable? Will I die alone?

For a while, during the time I asked to think about it, I considered the fact that worse things than secretly loveless marriages happen to people every day.

I cry a lot. It helps that we are still just dating, so I live in a different apartment.
>>
>>16943271
There is a reason she rejected you, why don't you find out if it's bothering you?
>>
>>16943271
I got rejected last month and I have gone through pretty much every feeling you described. I actually counted myself lucky she acted like nothing happened because I valued her as a friend and didn't want to lose her or things to be awkward. It took me 5 weeks to get myself approaching together though post-rejection. I still feel really depressed and don't eat much and my work suffers but I am not as bad as I was back then.
>>
>>16943515

What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>16943613
Once upon a time, I had a best friend.

Now I have a boyfriend I only have platonic emotions for. The fact that this had to happen to keep my best friend makes me quite sad.

I still wonder why I wasn't good enough. If I didn't put out and do the whole relationship thing, he would leave.
>>
>>16943636

Then let him. Or leave yourself. Unless you have kids, then you're fucked.
>>
Guy here. Fucked up.

Been with my gf for 9 months, thing going great. 3 months in I had a bit of a crush on another girl and asked reddit for advice/compared the two/expressed my doubts (I know, fuck reddit and fuck me). Some things in the post we're a little hurtful, about what I liked more about the other girl than my gf (and vice versa). I stick with her and quickly forgot about it.

She found the post today. I can tell she's hurt and I feel like the world's biggest asshole. She's coming over later to talk about it, i'm pretty sure she's going to leave me. I don't know what the fuck to do. I love her so much and don't want to lose her. I need female perspective.

Femanons, how do I make this right?
>>
So the girl I like removed me off Facebook becuase I pissed her off while I was drunk. Few days ago I got drunk again and ended up messaging her anyway saying sorry for fucking up her night.

Few days later she's responded telling me not to worry and she didn't think I did anything wrong (why remove me then?). Kind of want to carry on talking to this girl but everyone I've been with prior I've known as a friend before dating so I'm not enteirly sure what to say next whilst instigating a conversation (she still hasn't re-added me but I'm not sure if bringing that up would be a good idea).
>>
>>16943680
>so I'm not enteirly sure what to say next whilst instigating a conversation

Don't.

>she still hasn't re-added me but I'm not sure if bringing that up would be a good idea

It's not.
>>
>>16943645
I woukd be kill-yourself levels of situationally depressed over that, though, on top of my already vaguely-functional-at-best neurotransmitter ratios.

He is seriously the only person in my life so far who gets me, doesn't strongly dislike me, AND is friend material. Usually familiarity breeds contempt with the exception of a few idiots.

You could frame this as codependency, but that is just a symptom of extreme loneliness.

No kids. I don't like kids.
>>
>>16943680
She might have been trying to deescalate. Maybe she doesn't want to argue about what you did wrong, but that doesn't mean she wants you in her life.

What did you say originally?

If she doesn't shut you down, just talk. If you want to be friends first, just start with asking about her day and her interests and whatever. Invite her to coffee. If she shoots you down, she shoots you down. I think you're making this harder than it needs to.
>>
>>16943686

Then talk to a real therapist.
>>
>>16943646
What did you say that was hurtful?
What you do is ramble about how she was the right choice and go into how much you love her and what you love about her.

She's worried that you still have doubts. Show her that you don't.
>>
>>16943646
Girlfriend, I'm sorry. You have every right to be angry. I would be, too. I was naive and didn't know exactly what I wanted in a relationship at the time, but I do now. You're the most (qualities you like about her) woman, and now that I've had time to truly get to know you, I'm certain there's no one more perfect for me. I understand if I've lost your trust. But please, if nothing else, just realize that I love you and everything about you, girlfriend.

If she's looking tearful/forgiving, comfort her and seal the deal.
>>
>>16943688
>What did you say originally?

Was some dumb/slightly offensive joke which probably made me sound desperate. It was just us two at the time. I'd asking if she wanted to go outside for some fresh air, we took a short walk and before we went inside I made the comment. We were getting on super good before then too.

What you said about not arguing sounds pretty true though to be honest. Probably would've added me back if she actually wanted to keep in contact
>>
>>16943443
Bumping this for the end of the thread
>>
>>16943692
I do have a therapist, but I've been putting off this problem in favor of other problems.

Ugh. The worst part of bringing it up will be the constant expectations of me eventually dumping him, something I am in no way currently prepared to do. I now know why people avoid AA.
>>
>>16943725
You're over thinking
>>
So my friend gave birth like a week early, and she's still in the hospital. A mutual friend and I are planning on moving some furniture for them so they don't have to stress it when they come home.

What else could a friend do in this position? Right now she's exhausted and wants some time alone at the hospital, and we're respecting that.
>>
>>16943828
Giving birth is terrible. And after I gave birth, everyone was obsessed with my baby and didn't even take a glance at me. Of course I am happy that everyone loved my baby, but after 18 hours of labor, I needed some support too.

Doing things for her is great. Still visit her. Bring her her favorite foods so she's not just having hospital food (unless its against doctors orders).

Just make sure she doesn't feel alone. That's the thing that crippled me most for the first few months of motherhood.
>>
New thread when, i don't want my question to be devoured by the void.
>>
>>16943771
Most likely, but it still bugs me when she hits me up and cuts me off after one or two replies. I just want to know.
>>
>>16943861
>New thread when, i don't want my question to be devoured by the void.

310 is the bump cap.

>>16943443
>How do I subtly find out why she does this and whether it's my fault?

Ask someone else. Or else just drop it and stop overthinking shit.

>>16943410
>I guess what I want to know is (when the time comes) what is the best way to tell her about this.

Honestly, I was kind of a fuck up and lost in life til a few years ago when I decided to drag my ass out of it and get my shit together. I'm happy where I am now though, and glad it lead me to a place to where I could get to meet you.

>>16943247
>Question to the homosexuals/lesbians/bi's, how easily can you get sex with the same sex?
>Or is it even much harder than it is for heterosexuals and/or bi's?

Straight dude, but my best friend is a lesbian, and I've got a friend since childhood that's also gay.

Watching them at bars/clubs and even playing wingman a few times. Easy.

But I also live in Southern California

>>16943113
>Is it rude to ask a girl if she has a boyfriend (or girlfriend)? Does asking it make it clear I'm interested in her?

Regardless if it is or isn't, you're better off asking in a more subtle--aka not-socially retarded--way. Even saying, "So what's your boyfriend think?" is more couth/not weird.

Who knows though, maybe that blunt tactic will work for ya.
>>
>>16941267
How should I feel about my Girlfriend getting a vibrator? We're currently in a long distance relationship for a few months since she's away at uni
>>
>>16943844
I'll keep that in mind then, I know a bakery that she adores.
>>
>>16944025
>How should I feel about my Girlfriend getting a vibrator?

Not really your business? Do you tell her when she can and cannot masturbate too?
>>
>>16944049
Nah I was just a bit confused and she asked me if it's ok. It's just something completely new to me and I guess I was just out of my comfort zone or something. I'm all good with it since yeah it's just masturbation haha. I've been suffering from anxiety for awhile and the long distance hasn't really been helping it
>>
if i'm not particuraly ugly just a 5/10, have a babyface and i have light aspergers how come ive seen people wayy uglier than me with gfs?
or is it the aspergers?
>>
File: 1455073140070.jpg (49KB, 436x467px) Image search: [Google]
1455073140070.jpg
49KB, 436x467px
LADIES: I'm very socially awkward and there are some things I simply don't get, like flirting.

How do I flirt? How do I know if a girl is flirting with me?
>>
How should I react during uncomfortable silence?
>>
>>16944092
Stop making it uncomfortable. Say something, to get the conversation going.

Here's a tip: People love to talk about themselves. Sometimes you can get a person who hasn't said a word to you otherwise to never shut up if you get them on a topic they love.
>>
I have cancer and will begin chemotherapy soon; however, a good outcome is slim and it's not certain (or even probable) I'll beat this. I haven't told my boyfriend.

My boyfriend is the type of person who cares deeply for me, but I can't ask of him to be my caretaker. I don't want him to see me as I'm on my way out. We've been together four years and I think I'd rather break up with him now and save the tears so he can get back up on his feet quicker. I'm looking at at least 6-8 months of torture with a slim chance of surviving to begin with.

Am I an asshole for thinking this?
>>
File: 1439395412838.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1439395412838.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
Is period sex okay?

I'm a little frustrated because we haven't done anything in a few days. We've never really discussed this but I have the feeling she might feel gross or something during this time and expressing interest myself might also seem gross.

I'd straight up ask her but I don't know if she'll think I'm some freak for being okay with it.
>>
>>16944123
My boyfriend and I often do it. Only when my period is light though, so it's not a huge mess.

We do it in the shower to make life easier.
>>
I girl I like sat next to me today

She sat like pic related, but it was in a chair and she was writing she moved closer to me partway through the class.

I talk to her sometimes and she laughs. I think she looks at me sometimes but it's hard to tell.

What does /adv/ think? I'm curious about how she sat
>>
>>16944134
When a girl is on her period does she bleed all over the guy's dick?
>>
>>16944101
But it's so hard. When I'm nervous as fuck I can't think of something to talk about without sounding awkward and forced.
>>
>>16944145

Not the one you're responding to, but yeah. My dick gets slimy and brownish red but it washes right off. My thighs and her thighs get all bloody, too. I don't know why people say to put a towel down; not once have we made a mess of the bed. The blood is "clumpy", not really flowing.
>>
>>16942912
>walking around
No
>bumping into me
No
>moving legs
Yes. I can stimulate myself by sitting cross-legged in a chair and rubbing/shifting my legs a certain way, and bring myself to orgasm. It was just a trick I learned on my own from when I was young and only had a family desktop to use, so I had to be inconspicuous in case anyone came home.

I know other girls can do it, it just isnt the common way to masturbate at all.

Also to add on, sometimes denim shorts will ride up and rub me the right way. Id kind of like to know if this happens to other women with denim shorts.
>>
WE NEED A NEW THREAD!

>>16944115
Are you really going to die? Are you sure?
As a male, I'd not like to break up, because I'd feel like I abandoned her. I'd stay with her until she dies. It'd easier for me.

>>16944143
I'm a guy and I've always preferred to sit like that.
>>
>>16944229
She never done it before today.
>>
>>16944169
Sex on her period might not be for me.
>>
>>16944237
I can only conclude that she is more comfortable around you.
Are you going to hit on her or what?
>>
>>16943889
We're not mind readers. Let it go.
>>
Ladies would it be creepy for me to text a girl from high school I haven't texted for about 6 months out of the blue? We used to be really close, never dated though, if that helps.
>>
>>16944316
No. Not necessarily, as long as you're not a creeper.

>>16944229
>WE NEED A NEW THREAD!

New Thread: >>16944325
>>
>>16943365
Oh shit you got me.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.