[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me im scared of myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
im feeling like the only way to keep on living is to stab my ex girlfriend to death when i visit her and jump off a three story building because im hurt hows shes sleeping with other ppl now but i know there has to be another way please help me :-(
>>
File: Erbil 091.jpg (48KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Erbil 091.jpg
48KB, 400x300px
Date other chicks, treat them like sex objects.

Does wonders for ye olde self-esteem....
>>
>>16941257
i try but whenever im interested with someone new i become *too* attached and scare them off
>>
If you really think you're about to hurt someone, including yourself, then you need to go to the emergency room and tell them exactly what you told us.

Assuming it's not quite THAT urgent, then my first advice is to avoid visiting your ex-girlfriend. Right now, you can't handle it. I don't think she'd be able to handle it either, if she knew.

My second advice is to start getting rid of mementos, physical and digital. Ordinarily I tell people to take mementos they can't bear to part with, put them in a box, and put the box somewhere safe but out of sight. But to be perfectly frank, you sound like you need something more radical. Get rid of EVERYTHING, no matter how much it hurts. Give back things you borrowed, donate what can be salvaged, and throw the rest away. Delete any and all digital files -yes, even those- and sledgehammer the drives if you think you might undelete things. Do this with mementos all of your previous exes as well.

The reason for this is simple: you hurt because you're obsessing. You need to make your headspace and environment into a place where it is possible to think about things that are not your ex.

Once you've done this, my third piece of advice is to flood your brain with new information. Everyone has a backlog of things they thought would be neat to do, but never got around to learning how. It is time to take something off of that list. I do not recommend using artistic pursuits for this purpose -they backfire way too easily- but anything else will do.

And lastly, once you've started this new interest, seek professional help. Order matters: right now you sound like you really could hurt someone, and that has consequences. My advice is not a guaranteed cure, but it is my hope that it could at least pull you back from the brink. If that doesn't work, then you should see someone anyway, tell them what you told us, and brace for impact. I am sorry.

But one way or another, you DO need help.
>>
File: 1349388375363s.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1349388375363s.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>>16941245
>im feeling like the only way to keep on living is to
>jump off a three story building
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.